Putin knows how to appeal to the basic Islamist nature

yeah, he sucks assad's ass while they starve civilians to death

Russia has come to the conclusion it was a bomb that took out their passenger plane. He's currently punishing the hell out of ISIS with Hollande.

Payback. No mercy.
Putin's attacks on ISIS don't even approach what the US has been doing for over a year.

And the French attacked targets that were on our To Do list. We gave them the targets.

Now take Putin's cock out of your mouth.

Russia has come to the conclusion it was a bomb that took out their passenger plane. He's currently punishing the hell out of ISIS with Hollande.

Payback. No mercy.
Putin's attacks on ISIS don't even approach what the US has been doing for over a year.

And the French attacked targets that were on our To Do list. We gave them the targets.

Looks like your mouth has been permanently occupied with Obama's cock. It must really suck... :lmao:

Last edited:

Payback. No mercy.

Looks like your mouth is permanently occupied with Obama's cock. If I had to choose I would prefer Putin's one.
I am occupied with silly things like reality and the truth.

If I had to choose I would prefer Putin's one.
Yes, it has been plain for a while how much you tards hate America and love totalitarians.

Payback. No mercy.

Looks like your mouth is permanently occupied with Obama's cock. If I had to choose I would prefer Putin's one.
I am occupied with silly things like reality and the truth.

If I had to choose I would prefer Putin's one.
Yes, it has been plain for a while how much you tards hate America and love totalitarians.

Looks like the only obsessed with Putin's cock is you far left drone..

The RW's love affair with the former KGB operative continues unabated.
It's creepy how wet between the legs they get over a totalitarian.

Says the far left drones that voted for Obama!
Gee, I don't know how you saw my ballot. Especially since I haven't voted for any national level candidates since 2006.

Stop listening to the voices in your head and come on out here to reality.

Payback. No mercy.

Looks like your mouth is permanently occupied with Obama's cock.

Looks like you are definitely obsessed with Putin's cock.
Stop publicly sucking it and I won't have to tell you to stop.

The RW's love affair with the former KGB operative continues unabated.
It's creepy how wet between the legs they get over a totalitarian.

Says the far left drones that voted for Obama!
Gee, I don't know how you saw my ballot. Especially since I haven't voted for any national level candidates since 2006.

Stop listening to the voices in your head and come on out here to reality.

Says the irony impaired far left drone..

You voted for and support Obama, time to learn to deal with your mistakes. Silly little far left drone..

Payback. No mercy.

Put this Generals opinion up your ass sarge...

How to defeat the Islamic State

Payback. No mercy.

Looks like your mouth is permanently occupied with Obama's cock.

Looks like you are definitely obsessed with Putin's cock.
Stop publicly sucking it and I won't have to tell you to stop.

Yes we know you far left drones are obsessed with Putin's cock!

The tards have a low threshold for what is "no mercy". A handful of bombs.

By that standard, the US has been flaying ISIS alive for quite a while now.

Payback. No mercy.

Put this Generals opinion up your ass sarge...

How to defeat the Islamic State
From the general's mouth to your ear, "In the campaign against the Islamic State, we are averaging 12 strike sorties per day."

Yeah! No mercy! According to the bar you tards have set.

Payback. No mercy.

They have been on our to do list for well over a year, dumbshit.

Forum List

Back