Putin is not getting the truth from senior advisors

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

If you want to hear only good news, you surround yourself with "Yes" people. I mean, the Russian military is approaching 20,000 dead. You would think someone would notice?

Isn't that what Trump did? I mean he fired everyone who didn't agree in lockstep with him.

You would think someone would notice?
yes,

and prices as well

1648681213138.png

But Russia is launching missiles from inside Russia now. They are playing the long war, as they have failed on the battle field. This war is far from over, but Pootin's blunder has shown the soft underbelly of his military. NATO, Europe, and even China has noticed.

If you want to hear only good news, you surround yourself with "Yes" people. I mean, the Russian military is approaching 20,000 dead. You would think someone would notice?

Putin's Kinzhal strike at Ivano-Frankivsk as the Pentagon's black puppet Austin was traveling to Sofia contradicts the claim. Suggested reading: von Kleist, Ueber das Marionettentheater.

That amounts to gossip. Just your style.

That amounts to gossip. Just your style.

Lastdeadender, the ethno-Nationalist, is rootin for Putin. He can’t bear that his hero is losing. LOL

In the meantime, a Senior British intelligence officer confirms the OP, and a whole bunch of other interesting stuff.

Lastdeadender, the ethno-Nationalist, is rootin for Putin. He can’t bear that his hero is losing. LOL

In the meantime, a Senior British intelligence officer confirms the OP, and a whole bunch of other interesting stuff.

Lots of the MAGA faithful are pulling for Pootin. They need someone to tell them what to believe and what not to believe. Who better to fill that roll than a Dictator like Pootin?

Westwall and Sunni Man seem to be Pootin's lovers. They defend his in nearly every post they make.

None of that is true. I just see bullshit and propaganda, all helping globalists fuck you and innocent people over again and again.

Yes, one of many reasons why Trump and Putin are so close.
Trump couldn't fire anyone. He could only transfer their useless and traitorous asses somewhere else. Our bureaucracy has made it impossible to fire anyone. You need to wake up.

Forum List

Back