Putin becomes eighth-degree karate black belt, Obola plays golf...again!

20140601-obamablackfag.jpg

He should probably spend less time on his black belt and more time on his collapsing ruble and the blow to his economy from plummeting oil prices.
You need a hobby to take your mind off the bad ruble,,,,in the mean time just think how many seniors asses he can kick.....

He should probably spend less time on his black belt and more time on his collapsing ruble and the blow to his economy from plummeting oil prices.

Unlike Obola who has economists like Gruber LYING to the American people, Putin has real economists working on that! The Deal with China is just the start, but Obola has to sink that PUTT!

Russia's economy is a disaster. Stop worshiping Putin.
Stop whoreshipping the Tart in Chief. :gay:
I see you have been deep throating the KGB again...

Unlike Obola who has economists like Gruber LYING to the American people, Putin has real economists working on that! The Deal with China is just the start, but Obola has to sink that PUTT!

Russia's economy is a disaster. Stop worshiping Putin.

I admire a MAN, not a little fucking RAT, or his minion...minion!
Yes he is more attractive to ghey men.......

I'd love to thank
S.J.
Tipsycatlover
Delta4Embassy
Sunni Man
jknowgood
Dont Taz Me Bro
Drifting sand
and , of course, Vigilante! (If I forgot to mention somebody else, please, forgive me). Guys, you nicely surprised me with your clear thinking! So many people on this forum are deeply brainwashed by the "independent" Media and simply repeat what they have been told (about Putin, about situation in Ukraine etc.) like parrots. You guys just proved there ARE many independently thinking people in US, who are able to analyze the events in spite of Media efforts and think on their own. That's precious thing... Your country can be proud of you guys, because every country needs a good foundation of clear minded and thinking people, not just puppets. And you know what I've noticed on this forum: the most brainwashed are the most aggressive and visa verso...

Last edited:
Look how Western Media reports contradict each other. Just a couple of simple examples.

Example N 1. a) Media criticizes Russia and Putin for not allowing gay parades (and it's true, Russia is mainly a Christian country, gay marriages contradict Christian religion and Russia does not support gay propaganda, giving the West another reason to hate it).
b) Media spreads around dirty hints about Putin as if he were a gay.

So, how a) and b) can both be true?

Example N 2. Media claims: "Putin invaded Ukraine". So, there should have been a pro-Putin president in Kiev by now. However on November 21, 2014 Biden was visiting a president of Ukraine who never has stopped the war against ethnic Russians in SE Ukraine, see the recent UN report about thousands of civilians been killed just during last months:
Media Centre

Sounds like complete absurd, doesn't it?

Last edited:
Look how Western Media reports contradict each other. Just a couple of simple examples.

Example N 1. a) Media criticizes Russia and Putin for not allowing gay parades (and it's true, Russia is mainly a Christian country, gay marriages contradict Christian religion and Russia does not support gay propaganda, giving the West another reason to hate it).
b) Media spreads around dirty hints about Putin as if he were a gay.

So, how a) and b) can both be true?

Example N 2. Media claims: "Putin invaded Ukraine". So, there should have been a pro-Putin president in Kiev by now. However on November 21, 2014 Biden was visiting a president of Ukraine who never has stopped the war against ethnic Russians in SE Ukraine, see the recent UN report about thousands of civilians been killed just during last months:
Media Centre

Sounds like complete absurd, doesn't it?

a. Who the hell ever claimed The Pootin was gay???? I see lots of reference to Obama, not him. Care to cite?

b. Reference Example 2. This is from your source.

The continuing presence of a large amount of sophisticated weaponry, as well as foreign fighters that include servicemen from the Russian Federation, directly affects the human rights situation in the east of Ukraine,” the report adds. “Guaranteeing the protection of those who live within the conflict-affected area must be of the highest priority. A peaceful solution must be found to end the fighting and violence, to save lives and to prevent further hardship for those people living in the eastern regions.” - See more at: Media Centre

Be sure to wipe that Pootin cum off your cheeks, sweetie!

Forum List

Back