Putin becomes eighth-degree karate black belt, Obola plays golf...again!

GWB.

GeorgeWBushClearingBrush.jpg
Nice photo op...he now lives in town since not needing to be a stud muffin for his position......

lol...for a second I thought that was Mal.
But I know what he looks like.

Unlike Obola who has economists like Gruber LYING to the American people, Putin has real economists working on that! The Deal with China is just the start, but Obola has to sink that PUTT!
I nominate Vagisil's post as the dumbest of 2014.

U.S.:

Wall St. has best second-day gain since 2011 on Fed optimism

U.S. stocks surged on Thursday, extending a Federal Reserve-fueled rally from the previous session and giving the S&P 500 its best two-day advance in three years.

The rally follows the Fed's commitment on Wednesday to take a "patient" approach toward raising interest rates while signaling it was on track to raise rates in 2015, which analysts said provided clarity and relief to investors over the policy outlook.

National Income and Product Accounts

Real gross domestic product -- the value of the production of goods and services in the United States, adjusted for price changes -- increased at an annual rate of 3.9 percent in the third quarter of 2014, according to the "second" estimate released by the Bureau of Economic Analysis. In the second quarter, real GDP increased 4.6 percent.

Employment Situation

Total nonfarm payroll employment increased by 321,000 in November, and the unemployment rate was unchanged at 5.8 percent. Job gains were widespread, led by growth in professional and business services, retail trade, health care, and manufacturing.​

Russia:

Russia on the brink of another recession

Russia is on the brink of another recession. The value of its currency has dropped 10 percent in just two days. Since the U.S. has imposed strict sanctions on the country, there's concern that its downturn will make tensions worse. Former CBS News Moscow bureau chief Beth Knobel joins CBSN with more on the global impact Russia's recession will have.​

It's quite revealing to see which side conservatives cheer for.

Unlike Obola who has economists like Gruber LYING to the American people, Putin has real economists working on that! The Deal with China is just the start, but Obola has to sink that PUTT!
I nominate Vagisil's post as the dumbest of 2014.

U.S.:

Wall St. has best second-day gain since 2011 on Fed optimism

U.S. stocks surged on Thursday, extending a Federal Reserve-fueled rally from the previous session and giving the S&P 500 its best two-day advance in three years.

The rally follows the Fed's commitment on Wednesday to take a "patient" approach toward raising interest rates while signaling it was on track to raise rates in 2015, which analysts said provided clarity and relief to investors over the policy outlook.

National Income and Product Accounts

Real gross domestic product -- the value of the production of goods and services in the United States, adjusted for price changes -- increased at an annual rate of 3.9 percent in the third quarter of 2014, according to the "second" estimate released by the Bureau of Economic Analysis. In the second quarter, real GDP increased 4.6 percent.

Employment Situation

Total nonfarm payroll employment increased by 321,000 in November, and the unemployment rate was unchanged at 5.8 percent. Job gains were widespread, led by growth in professional and business services, retail trade, health care, and manufacturing.​

Russia:

Russia on the brink of another recession

Russia is on the brink of another recession. The value of its currency has dropped 10 percent in just two days. Since the U.S. has imposed strict sanctions on the country, there's concern that its downturn will make tensions worse. Former CBS News Moscow bureau chief Beth Knobel joins CBSN with more on the global impact Russia's recession will have.​

It's quite revealing to see which side conservatives cheer for.

I see you have little to hang your hat on except to bring UP a dead thread last posted on Nov. 27!!!! You make me :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Dead thread? The last post was just 3 weeks ago. That's just 21 days ... that 's more than your IQ. All that's dead is your head. As your post exhibiting your man crush on Putin already displayed.

Dead thread? The last post was just 3 weeks ago. That's just 21 days ... that 's more than your IQ. All that's dead is your head. As your post exhibiting your man crush on Putin already displayed.

So you admit you dragged up a THREE WEEK OLD tread! Thanks for playing...Moron!.... 21 seems to be 3, perhaps 4 times your IQ, but we all can see by my signature how petty and OCD you truly are! :trolls:

So you admit you dragged up a THREE WEEK OLD tread! Thanks for playing...Moron!.... 21 seems to be 3, perhaps 4 times your IQ, but we all can see by my signature how petty and OCD you truly are! :trolls:
Also on display is your man love for Putin, whose economy is trashed, whereas ours is running on 12 cylinders. You know ... the polar opposite of your cheering for Putin. As usual, you're on the wrong side.

:thewave:

I didn't get the very idea of this thread. But... Putin didn't take a large amount of external debts like Obama. He did all his best to get rid of them. Putin is supported by his people - Obama is blamed. Putin is said to be the richiest man in Russia. Obama steals cars and eats in KFC.

Also on display is your man love for Putin, whose economy is trashed, whereas ours is running on 12 cylinders. You know ... the polar opposite of your cheering for Putin. As usual, you're on the wrong side.

:thewave:

Aw, now I have to show your love of....this!

182886.png

Personally I would rather support an American geek who would be smart enough to ignore a dumb assed Russian leader's display of idiocy. Unfortunately We are stuck with Barry Hussein.

Putin's sideline honey:
alina_kabaeva.jpg

Obama's:
Obama-with-Reggie-Love.jpg

Your just jealous because he's holding Reggies hand!
Projects Putin's closet admirer from afar.

I see it really bothers you!....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
You think I'm bothered because you're in love with Putin???

happy-tears-smiley-emoticon.gif

Thanks for the laugh, :gay:vagisil :gay:

Forum List

Back