Putin and Bibi and the S-300 Mi$$ile$

Then why has Israel been condemned by the UNHRC more than all other states on the planet...?

"The following is a list of United Nations resolutions that concern both Israel and Palestine and bordering states such as Lebanon. The Human Rights Council has adopted more resolutions condemning Israel than it has all other states combined."

COMBINED!

Israel was deliberately created to instigate wars of aggression in the heart of Arab oil.
If you're too brainwashed to consider that possibility, at least don't blame others for revealing the truth.
George will ask a question then answer it. Lesson in futility?
Name a state whose actions have been sanctioned by the UNHRC more than Israel if you want some authentic futility.

Then why has Israel been condemned by the UNHRC more than all other states on the planet...?

"The following is a list of United Nations resolutions that concern both Israel and Palestine and bordering states such as Lebanon. The Human Rights Council has adopted more resolutions condemning Israel than it has all other states combined."

COMBINED!

Israel was deliberately created to instigate wars of aggression in the heart of Arab oil.
If you're too brainwashed to consider that possibility, at least don't blame others for revealing the truth.

Revealing the truth ?? :lol: What a joke you are Georgie Boy ! Who the fuck are you to say why Israel was created ?
I'm telling you Georgie Boy , you need to get off those conspiracy theory sites, they are doing you no good !
Let me ask you something. Have you blamed Israel yet for your miserable poverty - stricken life ??

COMBINED!

Revealing the truth ?? :lol: What a joke you are Georgie Boy ! Who the fuck are you to say why Israel was created ?
I'm telling you Georgie Boy , you need to get off those conspiracy theory sites, they are doing you no good !
Let me ask you something. Have you blamed Israel yet for your miserable poverty - stricken life ??
Let's ask the Lord (Rothschild, Inc)...

"His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine..."

Who do you blame for that, Syria or Saddam?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration

Last edited:

COMBINED!

"His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine..."

Can you make any sense of that?

Yup. Except the Arabs , including the Fakestinians , are hte ones who instigated the violence in 1948 that lead to the civil war in Mandatory Palestine, and which eventually lead to some of the Palestinians getting expelled. MAybe they shouldn't have expressed their intentions so clearly to 'Drive the Jews to the Sea'. They should have kept their intentions a secret

Can you make sense of that ???

Yup. Except the Arabs , including the Fakestinians , are hte ones who instigated the violence in 1948 that lead to the civil war in Mandatory Palestine, and which eventually lead to some of the Palestinians getting expelled. MAybe they shouldn't have expressed their intentions so clearly to 'Drive the Jews to the Sea'. They should have kept their intentions a secret

Can you define "fakestinian"...would that include "Jews" from Poland?

Go for it. If Russia sells missiles to Syria, the military parties will commit genocide on each other & on the Syrian civilians as well.

"This is about Russia selling missiles to Syria, I think it is rather hypocritical
of anyone in the US to have objections to this. Syria has the right to defend herself from Israel aggression. My post has been corrected."

what a blob you are.

i was thinking of all the syrians that have been slaughtered by the same people (the gov't) you're defending.......

shut-up !

Urban Dictionary: Fakestinian

Urban Dictionary: Fakestinian
"fake southerner

Cretinous Yankee wannabes who, upon moving south of the Mason-Dixon line or Ohio River, adopt sappy, sorry versions of the local dialect, wave the Stars n' Bars, pretend to be 'folk heroes' or 'outlaws', wax nostalgically about Stonewall, JEB, and General Lee, and claim Hank Williams was 'always their favorite.'
Cities like Austin, Nashville, Charlotte, Dallas, Birmingham, and large parts of Atlanta no longer feel authentically Old South because of the presence of so many fake southerners."

Forum List

Back