Official : " British soldiers fire Ukrainian missiles on Muscovite BARBARIC INVADERS " I Macron: “All Options are on the Table”...NATO Ground for Ukra

How many Nukes does Nigeria have ?
gay-lord, tell me , how many nukes do Nigeria with snow have ?

GHdqpbxXUAAA-5a.jpg

ps
Hello from Sweden, fellow NATO members!

Not appeasement.... diplomacy.... ever heard of that word?...
Im a traitor because I dont want to send my fellow americans to fight someone elses war?
Putin’s game rules: 1- I attack whoever I want, invade with foreign soldiers, use banned weapons on your territory, attack your civilians
2- You cannot help with weapons or soldiers and definitely cannot use your weapons in my country
3- I whine if you don’t follow the rules

She is tremendous :thup: . Love her.

WWIII is one of the few ways the WEF American Flying Monkeys, the democrat Party, will be competitive in November.

Tens of million dead is a small price to pay to keep the Satanists in power. $lava Ukraine! Fight to the last Ukrainian!

Putin’s game rules: 1- I attack whoever I want, invade with foreign soldiers, use banned weapons on your territory, attack your civilians
2- You cannot help with weapons or soldiers and definitely cannot use your weapons in my country
3- I whine if you don’t follow the rules

She is tremendous :thup: . Love her.

Yes! Send European Illegal Aliens, Islamists and Progressives to fight in Ukraine! $lava Ukraine!

Yes! Send European Illegal Aliens, Islamists and Progressives to fight in Ukraine! $lava Ukraine!
🇷🇺´s Khanty-Mansi colony produces 70% of all Siberian gas ...

Are those the Tasty
🇸🇦
🐖
🇷🇺
Period burgers?
:auiqs.jpg:

Vkusno y tochka made hamburger from
🐖
🇷🇺
🇸🇦
his leg?
:yes_text12:

WWIII is one of the few ways the WEF American Flying Monkeys, the democrat Party, will be competitive in November.

Tens of million dead is a small price to pay to keep the Satanists in power. $lava Ukraine! Fight to the last Ukrainian!
RT.ru 🇸🇦🇷🇺crap , from :

51261907.png

Real evil are the bankers who installed Zelen$ky and provoked Putin.

Ukraine is fucked. Finished

Russia will control East of Dneiper, Poland will take over the remainder.

Forum List

Back