Pussy Leftards Whine We Need to Kiss Irans Ass

Iran is confused.

They were use to having their asses kissed by Obama. Hell the dumbass even sent them barrels of cash.

They can't figure out why they can't get away with their terrorist shit with Trump.

More fodder for the Trump 2020 campaign.

MASSACHUSETTS DELEGATION CONDEMNS TRUMP’S ORDER TO KILL IRANIAN GENERAL: PRESIDENT DOUBLES DOWN.

U.S. Senator and 2020 presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren tweeted: “Soleimani was a murderer, responsible for the deaths of thousands, including hundreds of Americans. But this reckless move escalates the situation with Iran and increases the likelihood of more deaths and new Middle East conflict. Our priority must be to avoid another costly war.”

U.S. Edward Markey tweeted: “Trump’s apparent assassination of Soleimani is a massive, deliberate, and dangerous escalation of conflict with Iran. The President just put the lives of every person in the region – U.S. service members and civilians – at immediate risk. We need de-escalation now.”

Markey added, “Congress is the only entity that can authorize military force. We cannot and must not get drawn into war with Iran.”
Why are you keen to see innocent Americans get killed ?

Thousands were just saved when solemani got whacked. Why do you hate Americans?
Nobody was saved by killing this character. It doesnt affect Iran in any way. Many Americans will die in retaliation attacks though. You guys preach isolationism until trump needs an impeachment diversion. Then you are all for war. You are sick in the head.

The Democrats and this guy are pissed at Trump

2121-3.jpg

MASSACHUSETTS DELEGATION CONDEMNS TRUMP’S ORDER TO KILL IRANIAN GENERAL: PRESIDENT DOUBLES DOWN.

U.S. Senator and 2020 presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren tweeted: “Soleimani was a murderer, responsible for the deaths of thousands, including hundreds of Americans. But this reckless move escalates the situation with Iran and increases the likelihood of more deaths and new Middle East conflict. Our priority must be to avoid another costly war.”

U.S. Edward Markey tweeted: “Trump’s apparent assassination of Soleimani is a massive, deliberate, and dangerous escalation of conflict with Iran. The President just put the lives of every person in the region – U.S. service members and civilians – at immediate risk. We need de-escalation now.”

Markey added, “Congress is the only entity that can authorize military force. We cannot and must not get drawn into war with Iran.”

Nobody was saved by killing this character. It doesnt affect Iran in any way. Many Americans will die in retaliation attacks though. You guys preach isolationism until trump needs an impeachment diversion. Then you are all for war. You are sick in the head.

Youre wrong as usual. Dude had killed thousands. We know. You hate america.

He isnt a lone wolf.Killing him will be a minor inconvenience for the Iranians in one respect however it will rally support for the clerics. Unless you intend to kill all of them it is just a road to nowhere.

He isnt a lone wolf.Killing him will be a minor inconvenience for the Iranians in one respect however it will rally support for the clerics. Unless you intend to kill all of them it is just a road to nowhere.

Slimplistic reasoning.

Then prepare for a series of minor inconveniences.

Iran is confused.

They were use to having their asses kissed by Obama. Hell the dumbass even sent them barrels of cash.

They can't figure out why they can't get away with their terrorist shit with Trump.
Why would Obama send them barrels of cash? That doesn’t even make any sense.

You mean the troops Trump withdrew causing you to bitch about the withdrawal?
View attachment 298177
So you can’t answer the question? Okay got it.

The troops shouldn’t have been withdrawn because it destabilized the region. I do think it was mistake for Obama to send them there in the first place.

^^^you see that? That’s called being objective and admitting that a president you like makes mistakes.
So first you are complaining about the troops being there, and killing a terrorist leader. Then you say they shouldn't have been withdrawn.

So what do you see their role as being ? Ornaments ?
Um obviously my position is that they shouldn’t have been sent in the first place. Duh. What role do you see? Are you hoping for a full scale war? I know you think you are genetically superior to those in the Middle East because you’re an idiot, but you have no idea what the implications such a war would have. Would we win the war? Yes, but the cost of doing so would be enormous in terms of the economy, loss of civilian life and loss of American troops’ lives. Iran isn’t Iraq first of all. They are much more sophisticated than Saddam’s regime was. They would be the most worthy foe we’ve had since WWII. And that’s not me defending the regime - it’s just true.
First I'll have to say that you're an idiot, for calling me that when I'm a very smart person.

Second, Duh, you contradicted yourself, I didn't. Like all leftist Loons you don't have much of any policy, but gravitate to whatever is the opposite of what Trump is doing. Ho hum.

Third, all wars are costly, but to live in fear of going to war, and thereby allow miscreants to do anything they wish, including killing Americans and allies is unacceptable. It's like allowing a bully to abuse you while doing nothing.

Sometimes you do have to act. Would you have allowed Hitler to run rampant ? Yes, WWII was very costly, but consider the cost of allowing Hitler to conquer the world .

So now we have Iran which I can see as even worse than Hitler. They are fanatical Muslim lunatics, and within a short time will possess nuclear weapons. Wanna deal with THAT scenario ?
Lol you’re so dense. I said I opposed sending troops to the Middle East in the first place which included my criticism of Obama doing it. My point is, taking the troops out prematurely like Trump did destabilized the region worse than what it was before.

You just have to act? You’re actually comparing this shit to WWII? Hitler threatened a take over of the world and he had the means to do so. Iran’s justification of war is obviously not comparable of that. Also, did you notice that no Iranian terrorist state sponsored or otherwise hasn’t attacked us? Of course a good way to galvanize Muslim extremism in the Middle East would be an American occupation.

Why don’t you just admit that you knee jerk support anything that orange idiot does?
You really have no clue about Iran's attacks on us ? None ? This is what information-deprived liberals look like.:rolleyes:

And what Iran's threats against us ? You haven't heard that either ? :whatsign:

Former Republican who regained his sanity weighs in

Verified account Jan 3
No authorization for war with Iran:

• 2001 AUMF: 9/11 attackers
• 2002 AUMF: Saddam Hussein’s Iraq regime
• War Powers Resolution: President can act without Congress only in *national emergency* following attack
• 10 USC §127e: Funding authorization, not war authorization

170 replies2,201 retweets7,342 likes

You mean the troops Trump withdrew causing you to bitch about the withdrawal?
View attachment 298177
So you can’t answer the question? Okay got it.

The troops shouldn’t have been withdrawn because it destabilized the region. I do think it was mistake for Obama to send them there in the first place.

^^^you see that? That’s called being objective and admitting that a president you like makes mistakes.
So first you are complaining about the troops being there, and killing a terrorist leader. Then you say they shouldn't have been withdrawn.

So what do you see their role as being ? Ornaments ?
Um obviously my position is that they shouldn’t have been sent in the first place. Duh. What role do you see? Are you hoping for a full scale war? I know you think you are genetically superior to those in the Middle East because you’re an idiot, but you have no idea what the implications such a war would have. Would we win the war? Yes, but the cost of doing so would be enormous in terms of the economy, loss of civilian life and loss of American troops’ lives. Iran isn’t Iraq first of all. They are much more sophisticated than Saddam’s regime was. They would be the most worthy foe we’ve had since WWII. And that’s not me defending the regime - it’s just true.
First I'll have to say that you're an idiot, for calling me that when I'm a very smart person.

Second, Duh, you contradicted yourself, I didn't. Like all leftist Loons you don't have much of any policy, but gravitate to whatever is the opposite of what Trump is doing. Ho hum.

Third, all wars are costly, but to live in fear of going to war, and thereby allow miscreants to do anything they wish, including killing Americans and allies is unacceptable. It's like allowing a bully to abuse you while doing nothing.

Sometimes you do have to act. Would you have allowed Hitler to run rampant ? Yes, WWII was very costly, but consider the cost of allowing Hitler to conquer the world .

So now we have Iran which I can see as even worse than Hitler. They are fanatical Muslim lunatics, and within a short time will possess nuclear weapons. Wanna deal with THAT scenario ?

I totally disagree. You are not a smart person not even close.
So Trump withdrew and violated the agreement accomplished anything? Did Trump moron stop Iran nuclear program? or Trump gave Iran the reason to re-start Iran nuclear weapons? Trump has nothing NADA except fuck it all up..
It was Obama's idiot plan that opened the door for Iran to restart nuclear weapons development.

Congress is not the only entity that can authorize military force.

Especially this congress.

Telling Congress that he's about to attack would lead to the Speaker announcing to the world that Trump is threatening their Iranian terrorist friends.

LoL - Yeah, can't tell the Gang of Eight. They'll leak. But billionaires at Mar-a-Lago are ENTIRELY trustworthy! :icon_rolleyes:

Trump Told Mar-a-Lago Pals to Expect ‘Big’ Iran Action ‘Soon’

U.S. Edward Markey tweeted ok: “Trump’s apparent assassination of Soleimani is a massive, deliberate, and dangerous escalation of conflict with Iran. The President just put the lives of every person in the region – U.S. service members and civilians – at immediate risk. We need de-escalation now.”

Do you eeeeven understand how these conflicts why foreigners hate Americans? People like you who don’t have a fucking clue especially supporting an idiot president Trump.

I’ll explain it to you, I don’t fucking lie and I know what I’m talking about......

I’ve been to Iran twice. I know lots of Iranians here in US and in Iran. They are good people. The numbers of Iranians chanting death to America is very low compared to general populations that love America. The young generations don’t like the old hard liners fanatics. In 10 years most of these will die of old ages. But the young generations are scared of regimes changes especially they don’t who to turn to with idiot Trump as the president.

It took generations to get that support. Then here comes Trump sanctions affecting people’s lives. Food, medications, finances savings, retirement........ All of those supports turned to hate against Americans.
Baloney.............that was the number 2 guy of Iran that got taken out................The people who want the Hard liner leaders there gone don't care the General is dead............they are probably pretty happy about it/

Dude get your droppings straight.

Where in my post I mentioned the number 2 taken out?
I’m talking about how Trump sanctions made ordinary Iranians hate America.

In reality you don’t any didley squat you are talking about. You are a big fan supporter of unknown worthless media. That tells me a lot about your level of stupidity and ignorance. Remember unknown media are created by Trump supporters that print anything for the weakling Americans like you that believes everything without any proof.
You wanna talk about "proof" ? OK, let's do that. Show us something about the "ordinary Iranians hating America". :link:

Then the ordinary citizens need to take over that country and end this..........

I'm sure there were a lot of good people in Germany and Japan during WWII........But their leaders got them killed now didn't they........

Iran's proxies are all over the middle east......only option is to cut their dang funding.........aka .........SANCTIONS.

WW2 situations and conflict to ME conflict are totally totally different kind of animals. That is way too hard for you to understand.

So if the ordinary Iranians take over the country and end this.......... Good so why not let them? Instead of Trump idiot getting us involved.
Either way how you solve this..... Trump is the problem not the solution.
The ordinary Iranians have had plenty of chances to take over the country. They haven't done it.

Slimplistic reasoning.
Beautiful model, simple lines, beautiful colors in your avie, Mindful. /admiring

Then the ordinary citizens need to take over that country and end this..........

I'm sure there were a lot of good people in Germany and Japan during WWII........But their leaders got them killed now didn't they........

Iran's proxies are all over the middle east......only option is to cut their dang funding.........aka .........SANCTIONS.

WW2 situations and conflict to ME conflict are totally totally different kind of animals. That is way too hard for you to understand.

So if the ordinary Iranians take over the country and end this.......... Good so why not let them? Instead of Trump idiot getting us involved.
Either way how you solve this..... Trump is the problem not the solution.
The ordinary Iranians have had plenty of chances to take over the country. They haven't done it.
Maybe they realize President Trump meant what he said, that he was averting a war, not starting a new one. And he did so by removing the head of the snake. If that's all he took, why bring disaster upon the entire nation? I don't think the Iranians are stupid, and neither are their Soviet sponsors. I think the Iranians are a very intelligent people and surely they will find a way to cut their losses and go forward without fighting only to be annihilated on all fronts. Nobody wants that kind of an outcome.

Iran may choose not to commit suicide by retaliation by war. It is well known the people taken out killed thousands of people considering the other two in the group exiting the country when stricken:

Soleimani rose through the Revolutionary Guards - Iran's elite and most powerful force - and was reportedly close to Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khomeini. After becoming commander of the Quds Force in 1998, Soleimani attempted to extend Iran's influence in the Middle East by carrying out covert operations, providing arms to allies and developing networks of militias loyal to Iran.

After the US invaded Iraq in 2003 he began directing militant groups to carry out attacks against US troops and bases, killing hundreds. He is also widely credited with finding a strategy for Bashar al-Assad to respond to the armed uprising against him that began in 2011.

Full article here: Who was Iran's Qasem Soleimani?
This article says he killed "hundreds" of Americans, but he did so many covert operations, I've read the information is short of many hundreds or more and could well be into thousands of Americans dying from a type of weapon he had developed to harm American soldiers in particular. The kind of deaths caused by this weapon was slow and painful. Torture really makes American generals disgusted, so we civilians reading ordinary paper articles do not know the scope of numbers involved, but they were significantly higher than "hundreds," imho after reading several sources in the last 2 days, and the results were far from what is allowed by UN standards. Torture is the key word in his assault on Americans.

Forum List

Back