Pussy Leftards Whine We Need to Kiss Irans Ass

The Democrats and this guy are pissed at Trump

2121-3.jpg
The Ayatollah knows more than you think about the weaponry the maniac Soleimani used on Americans, and only he could give the order on when to use them, and he picked Americans to receive the torture death these weapons specially designed by him to kill only Americans and Jews with. Those two kindled more anger in America's military leaders than I can say right here.

America has been stirring in Iran since before I was born.

If your profile information is correct, then you were born just two days after I was. And I remember, very clearly,when the real trouble started in Iran, which is at the root of all the trouble that we've had with them since then, and all the trouble that we've had with violent Islamist-based terrorism, since then.

And I'll tell you one thing—it was not in the two days between the time I was born, and the time you were born. We were both in our late teens, when it occurred.

America has been stirring in Iran since before I was born.

If your profile information is correct, then you were born just two days after I was. And I remember, very clearly,when the real trouble started in Iran, which is at the root of all the trouble that we've had with them since then, and all the trouble that we've had with violent Islamist-based terrorism, since then.

And I'll tell you one thing—it was not in the two days between the time I was born, and the time you were born. We were both in our late teens, when it occurred.
There's a big difference here, Bob. I had my nose in Art History, French, College Literature, Design, and Theatre, not to mention adjusting to another culture on the West Coast, far from my homeland of Texas when I was in my late teens and I failed to notice most politics except I was perplexed by John F. Kennedy's assassination as to why anyone would want him dead. So I rolled with the blows and went with the flow as best I could, married, worked, and left for Casper, Wyoming with his job transfer and a baby son in my arms. So you'll have to fill me in, because for the next couple of decades, it was all about raising a family and making a home as best I could. I voted without fail, but was independent until alcoholism destroyed the marriage, so I worked until they made me leave my job when I married the company engineer. lol He was a Republican, so I didn't know much about conservatives, but he was such a good husband and father to the children, I grew to think of conservatives as all being as wonderful as him, the best man who ever lived to make everybody else happy as his bread and butter of life. In Wyoming, people are all equal, so it was another culture shock of arranging life around very interesting habits of the laconic locals I grew to love and appreciate. They needed a sunday school teacher at church, so all my intellectual efforts were channeled to understanding age-appropriate bible stories for children, and decorating the classroom with artwork full time along with joining the Westwind Gallery's Artists' guild for some time later on. Then one day, my husband's company transferred him to Oregon, so we pulled up stakes and went to one of the prettiest places I have ever seen in the Willamette Valley, where my daughter announced I was to leave her 3 blocks from the school so her classmates would not know she had a mother who drove her to schoool. lol. So I enrolled in College again, maternally useless to either child in the house. After 5 years, my husband was transferred back to the Equality State, with a second double-promotion and headed all Engineering and high wire personnel in his company's easternmost 3-state area, and I opened a fiber arts business which I also ran for the next 23 years, when we retired to a warmer climate, back home to Texas (yea!) I didn't understand why President Clinton was re-elected, considering the trouble he had gotten himself in with the ladies, so I went online one day to find out what would cause people to re-elect a dolt who treated his wife poorly and his girlfriends even worse. It was confusing, because I was used to the laid-back atmosphere and kindliness of Wyoming Republicans and Democrats teasing each other about solutions that differed in politics. The NYTimes Forums is where I went to and was shocked by the rhetoric, mainly, so I hid out in the friendly Haiku Forum most of the time. But when I mentioned on one of the political forums I was going to root for Dubya, I realized east coast folks aren't one bit laid back about friendly solutions to the nation's politics, but I didn't back down and play dead like they expected.

That's enough for now. So yes, I was mad when I heard the Iraquis tried to assassinate President George H.W. Bush, and that's when I started reading about the Middle East and read Madeline Albright's quite thorough Secretary of State notes about Iraq and other places in the Middle East. I became mildly aware that Saddam Hussein was more thug than diplomat, that he gassed Iraq citizens in 30 or more villages in the Kurdish speaking regions of Iraq, and that he didn't get along with even one of his neighbors at all.

That's enough for now. Iran's war made me cry. They ran their little kids who were excedingly poor through minefields to find them for the army, telling them that dying for Allah would bring them everything they ever wanted, and poked them with iron sticks if they wavered when another kid was blown up. So much for reading Mrs. Albrights' fastidious notes on the Middle East countries.

It's past my bedtime Cya tomorrow, Mr. Blaylock. G'nite all. :bigbed:

Where in my post I mentioned the number 2 taken out?
I’m talking about how Trump sanctions made ordinary Iranians hate America.
Then the ordinary citizens need to take over that country and end this..........

I'm sure there were a lot of good people in Germany and Japan during WWII........But their leaders got them killed now didn't they........

Iran's proxies are all over the middle east......only option is to cut their dang funding.........aka .........SANCTIONS.

WW2 situations and conflict to ME conflict are totally totally different kind of animals. That is way too hard for you to understand.

So if the ordinary Iranians take over the country and end this.......... Good so why not let them? Instead of Trump idiot getting us involved.
Either way how you solve this..... Trump is the problem not the solution.
He responded to attacks against Americans............that is his job.........and he sent a clear message to knock it off..........The General we killed got what was coming to him. My only regret is that Bush didn't do it in 2014. Because Iran sent advanced IED's to Iraq and killed a lot of Americans...........and this dead General helped them do it.

The solution is for Iran to stop their proxies starting shit all over the Middle East.........yemen, lebannon, syria, iraq.......they are after regional control.............no deal with them until they pull those dang forces home...................the country of Iran is doing this..........whether the people there all agree is immaterial.

That doesn’t stop or solve anything but made it worse with one lousy dude.

Your BULLSHIT lying post has nothing to do with with I just said.

I am talking Iran nuclear program. You are talking about Turkey.
I'm on several threads on the same subject............perhaps I got mixed up on which asshole I was talking too.

Oops........Now go on about how We are screwed because we took out an asshat General who was planning to kill Americans........

yadda yadda yadda.

I’m in several threads at the same time and I’m not confused.
I’m not surprised. You are confused, loss and don’t know what you are talking about.

Asshole? I’m talking straight facts and reality. You are talking nonsense BULLSHIT.
You are doing TDS and nothing more..........

Had this been Obama you'd be cheering............The generals forces killed an American and wounded others and WE RESPONDED...........then they tried the Embassy and WE RESPONDED............

Now they either knock it the f off............or the responses will get FAR WORSE......

TDS.... Trump Dumb Stupid. That’s what I’m talking about.

Obama is not the president but I’ll vote for him again. This country and the world missed a true leader of the free world.
Obama worship..........LOL

Libya...........failure.
Syria.........red crayon line.....LOL
Yemen.........we get thrown out......
Syria again.........wanted Assad out.
Iraq.......allowed most of the northern have taken by ISIS before forced to act.

ROE's from hell..........Only fire on the enemy if fired on........Not allowed to track down and kill the enemy once they disengage.............and no air or fire support if any civilians in the whole AO............idiotic rules of engagements in a War...........

Oh......I forgot..........Egypt told him to pound sand on the Muslim Brotherhood........and Egypt was correct in doing so.

Compared to this lousy POTUS? Obama was and is well admired and respected around the globe with very high remarks. A true leader.

Trump made us a laughing stock, racist, bully, ignorant, liars around the world. The whole world knows he is corrupted POTUS. That a true cock sucking Putin lover.

So you can’t answer the question? Okay got it.

The troops shouldn’t have been withdrawn because it destabilized the region. I do think it was mistake for Obama to send them there in the first place.

^^^you see that? That’s called being objective and admitting that a president you like makes mistakes.
So first you are complaining about the troops being there, and killing a terrorist leader. Then you say they shouldn't have been withdrawn.

So what do you see their role as being ? Ornaments ?
Um obviously my position is that they shouldn’t have been sent in the first place. Duh. What role do you see? Are you hoping for a full scale war? I know you think you are genetically superior to those in the Middle East because you’re an idiot, but you have no idea what the implications such a war would have. Would we win the war? Yes, but the cost of doing so would be enormous in terms of the economy, loss of civilian life and loss of American troops’ lives. Iran isn’t Iraq first of all. They are much more sophisticated than Saddam’s regime was. They would be the most worthy foe we’ve had since WWII. And that’s not me defending the regime - it’s just true.
First I'll have to say that you're an idiot, for calling me that when I'm a very smart person.

Second, Duh, you contradicted yourself, I didn't. Like all leftist Loons you don't have much of any policy, but gravitate to whatever is the opposite of what Trump is doing. Ho hum.

Third, all wars are costly, but to live in fear of going to war, and thereby allow miscreants to do anything they wish, including killing Americans and allies is unacceptable. It's like allowing a bully to abuse you while doing nothing.

Sometimes you do have to act. Would you have allowed Hitler to run rampant ? Yes, WWII was very costly, but consider the cost of allowing Hitler to conquer the world .

So now we have Iran which I can see as even worse than Hitler. They are fanatical Muslim lunatics, and within a short time will possess nuclear weapons. Wanna deal with THAT scenario ?

I totally disagree. You are not a smart person not even close.
So Trump withdrew and violated the agreement accomplished anything? Did Trump moron stop Iran nuclear program? or Trump gave Iran the reason to re-start Iran nuclear weapons? Trump has nothing NADA except fuck it all up..
It was Obama's idiot plan that opened the door for Iran to restart nuclear weapons development.

Wrong again. They were enriching then Obama stepped in and slow it down.

Why are you keen to see innocent Americans get killed ?

Thousands were just saved when solemani got whacked. Why do you hate Americans?

Do you eeeeven understand how these conflicts why foreigners hate Americans? People like you who don’t have a fucking clue especially supporting an idiot president Trump.

I’ll explain it to you, I don’t fucking lie and I know what I’m talking about......

I’ve been to Iran twice. I know lots of Iranians here in US and in Iran. They are good people. The numbers of Iranians chanting death to America is very low compared to general populations that love America. The young generations don’t like the old hard liners fanatics. In 10 years most of these will die of old ages. But the young generations are scared of regimes changes especially they don’t who to turn to with idiot Trump as the president.

It took generations to get that support. Then here comes Trump sanctions affecting people’s lives. Food, medications, finances savings, retirement........ All of those supports turned to hate against Americans.
Baloney.............that was the number 2 guy of Iran that got taken out................The people who want the Hard liner leaders there gone don't care the General is dead............they are probably pretty happy about it/

Dude get your droppings straight.

In reality you don’t any didley squat you are talking about. You are a big fan supporter of unknown worthless media. That tells me a lot about your level of stupidity and ignorance. Remember unknown media are created by Trump supporters that print anything for the weakling Americans like you that believes everything without any proof.
You wanna talk about "proof" ? OK, let's do that. Show us something about the "ordinary Iranians hating America". :link:

Go back and read my post again. Do not stare at it.
Then rephrase your request or your post.

Then the ordinary citizens need to take over that country and end this..........

I'm sure there were a lot of good people in Germany and Japan during WWII........But their leaders got them killed now didn't they........

Iran's proxies are all over the middle east......only option is to cut their dang funding.........aka .........SANCTIONS.

WW2 situations and conflict to ME conflict are totally totally different kind of animals. That is way too hard for you to understand.

So if the ordinary Iranians take over the country and end this.......... Good so why not let them? Instead of Trump idiot getting us involved.
The ordinary Iranians have had plenty of chances to take over the country. They haven't done it.

How?

The ordinary Iranians have had plenty of chances to take over the country. They haven't done it.
Maybe they realize President Trump meant what he said, that he was averting a war, not starting a new one. And he did so by removing the head of the snake. If that's all he took, why bring disaster upon the entire nation? I don't think the Iranians are stupid, and neither are their Soviet sponsors. I think the Iranians are a very intelligent people and surely they will find a way to cut their losses and go forward without fighting only to be annihilated on all fronts. Nobody wants that kind of an outcome.

Iranians are not stupid but Trump is. He even mentioned 52 sites to be bomb inside Iran.
One bomb and you can kiss Persian gulf good bye.

I doubt any Americans will be killed.

Iran will be burnt to a crisp though. that is a guarantee.

More fodder for the Trump 2020 campaign.

MASSACHUSETTS DELEGATION CONDEMNS TRUMP’S ORDER TO KILL IRANIAN GENERAL: PRESIDENT DOUBLES DOWN.

U.S. Senator and 2020 presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren tweeted: “Soleimani was a murderer, responsible for the deaths of thousands, including hundreds of Americans. But this reckless move escalates the situation with Iran and increases the likelihood of more deaths and new Middle East conflict. Our priority must be to avoid another costly war.”

U.S. Edward Markey tweeted: “Trump’s apparent assassination of Soleimani is a massive, deliberate, and dangerous escalation of conflict with Iran. The President just put the lives of every person in the region – U.S. service members and civilians – at immediate risk. We need de-escalation now.”

Markey added, “Congress is the only entity that can authorize military force. We cannot and must not get drawn into war with Iran.”
Why are you keen to see innocent Americans get killed ?
Leave it to Trump supporters to think like cavemen when it comes to war. The implications of this conflict and how it will carry out will be beyond your understanding.
Kissing the ass of pure evil, how Leftard of you.
God you are so dense. You equating opposing this war to backing Iran is so goddamn stupid. Only a republican would have such binary thinking about such a thing.
billy are you bothered that this asswipe was killed?....

So first you are complaining about the troops being there, and killing a terrorist leader. Then you say they shouldn't have been withdrawn.

Um obviously my position is that they shouldn’t have been sent in the first place. Duh. What role do you see? Are you hoping for a full scale war? I know you think you are genetically superior to those in the Middle East because you’re an idiot, but you have no idea what the implications such a war would have. Would we win the war? Yes, but the cost of doing so would be enormous in terms of the economy, loss of civilian life and loss of American troops’ lives. Iran isn’t Iraq first of all. They are much more sophisticated than Saddam’s regime was. They would be the most worthy foe we’ve had since WWII. And that’s not me defending the regime - it’s just true.
You over estimate Iran's abilities and underestimate ours........

Iran has no misconception that in a battlefield situation with our armies against theirs we would wholesale slaughter them................they have pushed the envelope..............and will back down......

Unless they have run out of virgins there and need to go to heaven to find some more.
No you just don’t have any understanding of what we would be up against. I get that you get the warm and fuzzies thinking about America obliterating any enemy easily because it coddles your republican/Fox News worldview, but Iran is definitely more capable than Iraq. They could easily kill American soldiers in droves. This is a country that has prepared for possible invasion for the past two decades. They aren’t incompetent simply because you like to pretend they are.
I served over there in the Iran Iraq War and 1st Desert Storm..............and a bunch of losers like you said the same dang thing about Iraq........and they got their asses stomped................Same with Iran...............

Unless it's snowing in hell............they don't have a chance in hell of winning.......

They aren't gonna push this.......because they don't want to be destroyed..........
Desert Storm? Obviously that shit has nothing to do with a full scale war and regime change lol. What did you even do in the Iraq Iran war? Next to nothing I assume.
what did you do billy?.....just asking....

Maybe they realize President Trump meant what he said, that he was averting a war, not starting a new one. And he did so by removing the head of the snake. If that's all he took, why bring disaster upon the entire nation? I don't think the Iranians are stupid, and neither are their Soviet sponsors. I think the Iranians are a very intelligent people and surely they will find a way to cut their losses and go forward without fighting only to be annihilated on all fronts. Nobody wants that kind of an outcome.

Iranians are not stupid but Trump is. He even mentioned 52 sites to be bomb inside Iran.
One bomb and you can kiss Persian gulf good bye.
Tissue?
OIP.AYMEnS5JPq_nPl0h1rqnvgHaJ4

I'm on several threads on the same subject............perhaps I got mixed up on which asshole I was talking too.

Oops........Now go on about how We are screwed because we took out an asshat General who was planning to kill Americans........

yadda yadda yadda.

I’m in several threads at the same time and I’m not confused.
I’m not surprised. You are confused, loss and don’t know what you are talking about.

Asshole? I’m talking straight facts and reality. You are talking nonsense BULLSHIT.
You are doing TDS and nothing more..........

Had this been Obama you'd be cheering............The generals forces killed an American and wounded others and WE RESPONDED...........then they tried the Embassy and WE RESPONDED............

Now they either knock it the f off............or the responses will get FAR WORSE......

TDS.... Trump Dumb Stupid. That’s what I’m talking about.

Obama is not the president but I’ll vote for him again. This country and the world missed a true leader of the free world.
Obama worship..........LOL

Libya...........failure.
Syria.........red crayon line.....LOL
Yemen.........we get thrown out......
Syria again.........wanted Assad out.
Iraq.......allowed most of the northern have taken by ISIS before forced to act.

ROE's from hell..........Only fire on the enemy if fired on........Not allowed to track down and kill the enemy once they disengage.............and no air or fire support if any civilians in the whole AO............idiotic rules of engagements in a War...........

Oh......I forgot..........Egypt told him to pound sand on the Muslim Brotherhood........and Egypt was correct in doing so.

Compared to this lousy POTUS? Obama was and is well admired and respected around the globe with very high remarks. A true leader.

Trump made us a laughing stock, racist, bully, ignorant, liars around the world. The whole world knows he is corrupted POTUS. That a true cock sucking Putin lover.
Obama was a jihadist, a criminal, and a failure at being POTUS. You're a dupe.

First I'll have to say that you're an idiot, for calling me that when I'm a very smart person.

Second, Duh, you contradicted yourself, I didn't. Like all leftist Loons you don't have much of any policy, but gravitate to whatever is the opposite of what Trump is doing. Ho hum.

Third, all wars are costly, but to live in fear of going to war, and thereby allow miscreants to do anything they wish, including killing Americans and allies is unacceptable. It's like allowing a bully to abuse you while doing nothing.

Sometimes you do have to act. Would you have allowed Hitler to run rampant ? Yes, WWII was very costly, but consider the cost of allowing Hitler to conquer the world .

So now we have Iran which I can see as even worse than Hitler. They are fanatical Muslim lunatics, and within a short time will possess nuclear weapons. Wanna deal with THAT scenario ?

I totally disagree. You are not a smart person not even close.
So Trump withdrew and violated the agreement accomplished anything? Did Trump moron stop Iran nuclear program? or Trump gave Iran the reason to re-start Iran nuclear weapons? Trump has nothing NADA except fuck it all up..
It was Obama's idiot plan that opened the door for Iran to restart nuclear weapons development.

Wrong again. They were enriching then Obama stepped in and slow it down.
YOU are wrong. With Obama's deal, they could do anything after 10 years (5 years from now).

How?
Same way our ancestors did - by revolution. Or coup.

Iran has no misconception that in a battlefield situation with our armies against theirs we would wholesale slaughter them................they have pushed the envelope..............and will back down......

Unless they have run out of virgins there and need to go to heaven to find some more.
No you just don’t have any understanding of what we would be up against. I get that you get the warm and fuzzies thinking about America obliterating any enemy easily because it coddles your republican/Fox News worldview, but Iran is definitely more capable than Iraq. They could easily kill American soldiers in droves. This is a country that has prepared for possible invasion for the past two decades. They aren’t incompetent simply because you like to pretend they are.
I served over there in the Iran Iraq War and 1st Desert Storm..............and a bunch of losers like you said the same dang thing about Iraq........and they got their asses stomped................Same with Iran...............

Unless it's snowing in hell............they don't have a chance in hell of winning.......

They aren't gonna push this.......because they don't want to be destroyed..........
Desert Storm? Obviously that shit has nothing to do with a full scale war and regime change lol. What did you even do in the Iraq Iran war? Next to nothing I assume.
I wasn’t in the military. Does that somehow mean I can’t make a basic observation about how these wars compare to one another?

I wasn’t in the military. Does that somehow mean I can’t make a basic observation about how these wars compare to one another?
not at all....i was commenting on what you said to eagle......"What did you even do in the Iraq Iran war? Next to nothing I assume".....so what did you do?....

not at all....i was commenting on what you said to eagle......"What did you even do in the Iraq Iran war? Next to nothing I assume".....so what did you do?....
Obviously what I meant is that the American involvement in that war was next to nothing. I wasn’t making a dig at his experience.

Obviously what I meant is that the American involvement in that war was next to nothing. I wasn’t making a dig at his experience.
oh ok....because you said YOU......

Forum List

Back