Pure Trash! Biden's ditch grandkids stockings at White House after finally acknowledging Hunter's love child

That the President is such a horrible human being that he refused to even acknowledge the existence of his own grandchild. Yes, I care.
Good for you. What's your opinion on sexual abuse, multiple wives and consistent and repeated infidelity?

The failure to acknowledge the existence of a child is only one of the Bidens' white trash sins. A crackhead, pedophilic son, a molested, drug-addicted daughter, Joe fucking and then marrying the babysitter, Hunter fucking his dead brother's wife, baggies of coke in the White House, gun crimes, and pervy Joe fondling every little kid he can get his hands on are bigger concerns, don't you think?

One messed up family

Good for you. What's your opinion on sexual abuse, multiple wives and consistent and repeated infidelity?
Just curious, if you have no explanation or excuse for Biden being an utter scumbag other than TRUMP, why are you posting in this thread, rather than in one of the of the 456,237 Trump threads?

Just curious, if you have no explanation or excuse for Biden being an utter scumbag other than TRUMP, why are you posting in this thread, rather than in one of the of the 456,237 Trump threads?
Who mentioned Trump?

Oh, that was you. Lol.

Now that you have brought him up, it is weird that trumpers would have meltdowns over Biden not acknowledging his granddaughter but sexual abuse, multiple affairs and marriages is ok.

Odd that is.

You have no problem with an old man doing this to your daughter/granddaughter:

I'm not going to watch your hodgepodge of possibly edited videos showing Biden doing nothing remotely close to fondling children.

If their is footage there that proves Biden's complicity, you had best send it to the authorities or you could be charged with stifling evidence.

Good luck...and be careful of your web searches. Yuck.

I'm not going to watch your hodgepodge of possibly edited videos showing Biden doing nothing remotely close to fondling children.

If their is footage there that proves Biden's complicity, you had best send it to the authorities or you could be charged with stifling evidence.

Good luck...and be careful of your web searches. Yuck.

People like you looking the other way, or even encouraging it, is how many pedophiles like Joe Biden get away with their crimes.

People like you looking the other way, or even encouraging it, is how many pedophiles like Joe Biden get away with their crimes.
Looking at obscure, non verified videos is not looking the other way. It's common sense.

So are you looking the other way? Who is sending this evidence in?

I can afford two sets of stockings too but typically one set is enough for our families needs.

Not sure whose stockings will be at Camp David. Don't really care that much either but you do you.

Of course you care, otherwise you wouldn't be posting in this thread.

Not sure who you are referring too but I represent myself, as an independent, not the party of "you all".

You come across as a lefty. Lefty’s love to try and group everyone together, so. Are you not a part of the “get trump” train? Seems you are, so when I say “you all” that seems a fairly apt description.

Forum List

Back