Bah Humbug....Biden ditches kids' Christmas stockings after acknowledging Hunter's love child

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

A change in the White House's holiday decorations raised a few eyebrows on Monday.

First lady Jill Biden unveiled elaborate Christmas decor in the State Dining Room, and noticeably absent were the stockings previously hung in honor of the Biden grandchildren.

President Joe Biden has seven grandchildren, though he refused to acknowledge one, an out-of-wedlock child of Hunter Biden, until July of this year.

Stay classy Jill.

Just when you think the Biden family have reached peak assholeness they always manage to outdo themselves.

Honestly, what a classless person. Even I could tell you that embracing that innocent little girl as one of the family could be an optics win if done right. Even if Grandpa, grandma, and dad are complete pieces of shit.

Hey, if the Bidens are evicted come 1/25 I bet it will take the 82nd Airborne to drag Jill's ass out of the WH.

MSN

A change in the White House's holiday decorations raised a few eyebrows on Monday.

First lady Jill Biden unveiled elaborate Christmas decor in the State Dining Room, and noticeably absent were the stockings previously hung in honor of the Biden grandchildren.

President Joe Biden has seven grandchildren, though he refused to acknowledge one, an out-of-wedlock child of Hunter Biden, until July of this year.

Stay classy Jill.

Just when you think the Biden family have reached peak assholeness they always manage to outdo themselves.

Honestly, what a classless person. Even I could tell you that embracing that innocent little girl as one of the family could be an optics win if done right. Even if Grandpa, grandma, and dad are complete pieces of shit.

Hey, if the Bidens are evicted come 1/25 I bet it will take the 82nd Airborne to drag Jill's ass out of the WH.

MSN

The most white trash family in America.

Yes .. Biden's grand child from the hooker has pretty much always been ignored. The Biden's won't even let the hooker's child adopt the Biden last name.

Forum List

Back