Pundit on POTUS says Trump will be on Stage

Didn't need to prove anything. your theory is based on a shit load of false assumptions and the false crisis fallicy.
So you were wrong from the outset and you want me to confirm it for you.
Own it!
No need to respond .

You say they are false, but you have not demonstrated they are false.

I certainly was correct when I said you would NOT tell me that supposed "figurative" point I supposedly "missed".

You talk a lot of smack about me missing that point. But you won't say what that point was.
I need demonstrate nothing .
You haven't been correct at any point in this exchange.
Your certainty is a major reason why.
Its'on you to prove your allegations and you've failed.

You are the one making the allegation, ie that I missed some "FIGURATIVE" point.

You won't say what it was. Of course.

That would actually move the discussion forward.

Better just to play stupid lib games.
False ! I just pointed up a flaw in your "logic".

Yes. You attacked me for thinking too "literally".

So I asked you what the "figurative" point was that I supposedly missed.

And you have done nothing but spew bullshit since then.

Exactly as i predicted.
False! Again you've predicted jack shit .
You've presented no evidence that you predicted anything.
Every time you make that claim, it's after something's been said not before.
that action proves you're talking out your ass.
The figurative thing you've been begging for is something you said to candycorn .
It reads as if you meant it literally.
That’s the only clue I'll give you.

You say they are false, but you have not demonstrated they are false.

I certainly was correct when I said you would NOT tell me that supposed "figurative" point I supposedly "missed".

You talk a lot of smack about me missing that point. But you won't say what that point was.
I need demonstrate nothing .
You haven't been correct at any point in this exchange.
Your certainty is a major reason why.
Its'on you to prove your allegations and you've failed.

You are the one making the allegation, ie that I missed some "FIGURATIVE" point.

You won't say what it was. Of course.

That would actually move the discussion forward.

Better just to play stupid lib games.
False ! I just pointed up a flaw in your "logic".

Yes. You attacked me for thinking too "literally".

So I asked you what the "figurative" point was that I supposedly missed.

And you have done nothing but spew bullshit since then.

Exactly as i predicted.
False! Again you've predicted jack shit .
You've presented no evidence that you predicted anything.
Every time you make that claim, it's after something's been said not before.
that action proves you're talking out your ass.
The figurative thing you've been begging for is something you said to candycorn .
It reads as if you meant it literally.
That’s the only clue I'll give you.

Save your clues.

Candycorn said it to me, and you attacked me for talking it too "literally".

I asked you for the "figurative" point that I supposedly missed and predicted that you would NOT tell me.

And instead would do nothing but spew bs.

Which you have done.

Every post you make where you keep NOT answering my simple and honest and serious question to you, you validate my prediction and judgement of you and your behavior.

A reporter on FOX a short while ago said Trump's event has been moved up an hour and said
Trump might make the Debate....

Trump starts the rally then hands off to Huckabee and Santorum then slips out the back
and goes to the debate....

Hmmmmm

Interesting.
It didn't happen did it?

At least the MSM isn't picking your candidate for you this time....oh wait

WTF are you even TRYING to say?

You seriously are not claiming that Trump was picked for the GOP by the MSM?

The voters who've been belly aching that the GOP nominee for the last 2 contests was not a "true" conservative are not getting one; thanks largely to the MSM. I mean, think about it. You guys are bumping shoulders trying to grab the television remote and find CNN on the cable box. It is the greatest example of manipulating the masses we've seen since Bush said there were WMDs in Iraq.

And on top of it all, he has zero pragmatic, workable plans to deal with a single challenge facing the nation. You admit that you have zero idea what he'll do about education which is pretty important to the future of the nation...

The voters who've been belly aching that the GOP nominee for the last 2 contests was not a "true" conservative are not getting one; thanks largely to the MSM. I mean, think about it. You guys are bumping shoulders trying to grab the television remote and find CNN on the cable box. It is the greatest example of manipulating the masses we've seen since Bush said there were WMDs in Iraq.

And on top of it all, he has zero pragmatic, workable plans to deal with a single challenge facing the nation. You admit that you have zero idea what he'll do about education which is pretty important to the future of the nation...

1. How is Trump's rise, "thanks to the MSM"?

2. I find his plans to deport illegals, build wall, reduce immigration, renegotiate bad trade deals and NOT screw with Russia to be far better plans for this nation than any of his opponents are offering.

He all but guarantees Trump will be on the debate stage. He's a Cruz Operative so a grain of salt is in order

giphy.gif

You're kidding right? Wall to wall coverage every day.

2. I find his plans to deport illegals, build wall, reduce immigration, renegotiate bad trade deals and NOT screw with Russia to be far better plans for this nation than any of his opponents are offering.

His plans would include a change to he constitution's 14th amendment. Not going to happen.
His comment on why we have bad trade deals includes him as being quoted, "Wages are too high".

He doesn't plan to screw with Russia? Oh, okay. His opponents have plans to screw with Russia?

His plans would include a change to he constitution's 14th amendment. Not going to happen.
His comment on why we have bad trade deals includes him as being quoted, "Wages are too high".

He doesn't plan to screw with Russia? Oh, okay. His opponents have plans to screw with Russia?

1. Trump got the coverage by playing the media and because his message caught fire with the voters. AND the coverage has been mostly negative. Trump is not the media choice.

2. a. Nope. And the Anchor Baby is only part of it.
b. If he even starts on Trade with American workers' interests as his goal, he's infinitely ahead of everyone else.
c. Yes. They want to screw with Russia. Most of them are stuck in the Cold War.

:lmao:

Are you insane?

She is standing by her statement, that you said I was taking too literally.

1. Trump got the coverage by playing the media and because his message caught fire with the voters. AND the coverage has been mostly negative. Trump is not the media choice.
Yet he is on every morning on some outlet--usually MSNBC. If he's not the media's choice, the media has a strange way of showing it.

b. If he even starts on Trade with American workers' interests as his goal, he's infinitely ahead of everyone else.

A. Yes; it is part of it. The other part is deporting people; hearings, detention centers, court cases that drag on for months, etc....

B. The same workers whom he is quoted as saying "Wages are too high". Gotcha.

C. Quote anyone who says they want war with Russia....you can't.

When fronting for your messiah, it's good to keep one foot in the real world.

Yet he is on every morning on some outlet--usually MSNBC. If he's not the media's choice, the media has a strange way of showing it.

A. Yes; it is part of it. The other part is deporting people; hearings, detention centers, court cases that drag on for months, etc....

1. That you can't tell the difference between favorable and unfavorable coverage is your issue, not mine. It is insane to claim that Trump is the media's candidate.

2. a. Nope. And I think that will go better than you think.
b. Yep. Those are the ones.
c. Their actions speak otherwise. lt is insane for US to be treaty bound to go to war over the Baltics.

1. That you can't tell the difference between favorable and unfavorable coverage is your issue, not mine. It is insane to claim that Trump is the media's candidate.
That you think it makes a difference is cute.

c. Their actions speak otherwise. lt is insane for US to be treaty bound to go to war over the Baltics.

A. The costs will be outrageous and the benefit nil. The only sure thing is that prices will rise as your use of the court system is all but eliminated.

B. Good to see that Trump wants to turn us into a bunch of 3rd world wage earners...that you want to help him is perplexing especially as prices will skyrocket.

C. As predicted, you cannot quote anyone who wants to go to war with Russia.

Thanks for playing.

Are you insane?

She is standing by her statement, that you said I was taking too literally.
because you are.
Is your picture next to the definition of ignorant in the dictionary?
If it's not it should be.

That you think it makes a difference is cute.

A. The costs will be outrageous and the benefit nil. The only sure thing is that prices will rise as your use of the court system is all but eliminated.

B. Good to see that Trump wants to turn us into a bunch of 3rd world wage earners...that you want to help him is perplexing especially as prices will skyrocket.

C. As predicted, you cannot quote anyone who wants to go to war with Russia.

Thanks for playing.

1. Your belief system that a hit piece is the same as a soft ball interview is cute.

2. a. As we do not have specifics what are your assumptions based on?
b. Insisting we compete on a playing "level" playing field with Third World earners is what is turning US into Third World earners. ANd price rises will be less than you think.
c. YOur dishonest dismissal of my point shows that you cannot honestly defend your claim.

Forum List

Back