Pundit on POTUS says Trump will be on Stage

Inside of 20 months ago, Kelly was a terrific moderator according to Chump; why should anyone believe a word he says?

If you cannot grasp that Kelly is being judged based on her biased and thus failed job as a "moderator" last time out, I do not know what I can say that would dumb it down for you.

Trump will not be on the stage.

Sorry you bet on a horse you can't trust.

Your words indicate that you do not understand the concept of linear time.

As I cannot believe that you are that dumb, I can only assume you are trolling.

Knock it off.

Sorry you don't trust your messiah

I trust him to not put up with Bullshit, and a debate with a biased moderator is bullshit.

And he is not my messiah. He is a politician who is pushing polices that I think will be the best for America.

YOur refusal to be honest about this says loads about your real view of the situation.

So if he shows up at the debate at all...will you trust him tomorrow?

Why would he show up? He doesn't need to debate people who will ambush him, and try to make him say things that he might regret...He won't show is my guess..and i hope he doesn't..Watch Fox's ratings drop when everyone interested will be watching CNN with Trumps event...

Who wins if he's not there? Not him.

Totally him.

He demonstrated that he will not put up with bullshit behavior from the Media, even Conservative Media.

hes essentially the east coast distributor of bullshit so that's hilarious

He has already won by refusing to allow Fox to push him around and rig the game against him.

All this discussion is highlighting to the voters that he is not going to put up with shit.

Lots of Americans are tired of the US always putting up with other people's shit.

Why would he show up? He doesn't need to debate people who will ambush him, and try to make him say things that he might regret...He won't show is my guess..and i hope he doesn't..Watch Fox's ratings drop when everyone interested will be watching CNN with Trumps event...

Totally him.

He demonstrated that he will not put up with bullshit behavior from the Media, even Conservative Media.

He has already won by refusing to allow Fox to push him around and rig the game against him.

All this discussion is highlighting to the voters that he is not going to put up with shit.

Lots of Americans are tired of the US always putting up with other people's shit.

So if he shows up on the debate stage, will you trust him?

If you cannot grasp that Kelly is being judged based on her biased and thus failed job as a "moderator" last time out, I do not know what I can say that would dumb it down for you.

Trump will not be on the stage.

Knock it off.

I trust him to not put up with Bullshit, and a debate with a biased moderator is bullshit.

And he is not my messiah. He is a politician who is pushing polices that I think will be the best for America.

YOur refusal to be honest about this says loads about your real view of the situation.

Next election pick a more truthful messiah.

Why are you being so goofy?

I like his policies.

I have exhibited none of the brain damaged hysteria that defined so many of the Obama supporters, no offense meant, back in the day.

Pretending that this is something it is not, is just you being a jerk. And filling these pages with nonsense.

Totally him.

So if he shows up on the debate stage, will you trust him?

I would be VERY disappointed and be VERY skeptical in what explanation he had for caving in to Fox.

indeed he does

he is the talk of the nation right now

so he has fox covered

+

he gets another major network to cover him live as well

and mslsd cant stop talking about him

win win win =hat trick

Knock it off.

I like his policies.

I have exhibited none of the brain damaged hysteria that defined so many of the Obama supporters, no offense meant, back in the day.

Pretending that this is something it is not, is just you being a jerk. And filling these pages with nonsense.

Any news on how he'll create jobs, fix education, defeat ISIS?

Knock it off.

I like his policies.

Any news on how he'll create jobs, fix education, defeat ISIS?

Jobs and ISIS yes. Education? Haven't heard. That's more about parents anyways.

Show or no show the Donald has proven by this cowardice , what a diva he is .
If he hasn't got the balls to take some flack from the media ( btw, that's their job) he can't be trusted to lead.

If he hasn't got the balls to take some flack from the media ( btw, that's their job) he can't be trusted to lead.

The job of a MODERATOR in a debate is NOT to give flak to a specific candidate that she doesn't like.

Definition of MODERATOR
  1. 1: one who arbitrates : mediator

2. 2: one who presides over an assembly, meeting, or discussion: asa : the presiding officer of a Presbyterian governing bodyb : the nonpartisan presiding officer of a town meetingc : the chairman of a discussion group

Note the lack of any "taking sides" or "giving flak".

At least the MSM isn't picking your candidate for you this time....oh wait

WTF are you even TRYING to say?

You seriously are not claiming that Trump was picked for the GOP by the MSM?
Not in the literal sense .his gargantuan ego did that.

WTF?

THat made no sense what so ever.

Candycorn just obtusely implied that the Mainstream liberal Media are the ones who are pushing Trump as the GOP candidate.

That is absolutely insane on her part.

And your response is "not literally"?

The job of a MODERATOR in a debate is NOT to give flak to a specific candidate that she doesn't like.

Definition of MODERATOR

2. 2: one who presides over an assembly, meeting, or discussion: asa : the presiding officer of a Presbyterian governing bodyb : the nonpartisan presiding officer of a town meetingc : the chairman of a discussion group
False! A moderator has lots of leeway in what's fair and what's not .
That's in no way taking sides .
Everything about the candidates that might effect their credibility is fair game.
Not being able to stag manage everything is the Donald's greatest fear.
That's a fatal flaw.

At least the MSM isn't picking your candidate for you this time....oh wait

WTF are you even TRYING to say?

You seriously are not claiming that Trump was picked for the GOP by the MSM?
Not in the literal sense .his gargantuan ego did that.

WTF?

THat made no sense what so ever.

Candycorn just obtusely implied that the Mainstream liberal Media are the ones who are pushing Trump as the GOP candidate.

That is absolutely insane on her part.

And your response is "not literally"?
Your response just proves you take everything literally.
Damn you're ignorant.

Definition of MODERATOR

False! A moderator has lots of leeway in what's fair and what's not .
That's in no way taking sides .
Everything about the candidates that might effect their credibility is fair game.
Not being able to stag manage everything is the Donald's greatest fear.
That's a fatal flaw.

Are you claiming that Kelly was NOT biased against Trump in the first debate?

Forum List

Back