For Added Ratings, Tonight President Donald Trump Will Walk on Stage....

Trump isn't going to show up, and if he did, they wouldn't let him on the stage anyway. They left an empty podium for Paul when he boycotted the junior debate, but they stated that they won't leave an empty one for Trump. And, they said that if he did come in late, they wouldn't have the time to re arrange the stage, because it would take 20 plus minutes to do.

Nope.................Trump ain't gonna show, I'd bet on it.

Trump isn't going to show up, and if he did, they wouldn't let him on the stage anyway. They left an empty podium for Paul when he boycotted the junior debate, but they stated that they won't leave an empty one for Trump. And, they said that if he did come in late, they wouldn't have the time to re arrange the stage, because it would take 20 plus minutes to do.

Oh wow -- look who crawled out from the corner stall of the men's room!

If Trump does decide to break into the debates tonight, I hope that it becomes breaking news on every channel so that I don't miss it.

He don't NEED a podium. JUST walking on he could get a STANDING ovation.

You're damned straight. The whole place will be in shock. Megan's crotch will be dripping wet.
He'll stand at center stage, so flunky will hand him a microphone - and he'll address his people who will be in awe.
Historical. Amazing! My dick is hard just thinking about it.
Obama, will of course, be home fisting himself during the entire thing...

You're damned straight. The whole place will be in shock. Megan's crotch will be dripping wet.
He'll stand at center stage, so flunky will hand him a microphone - and he'll address his people who will be in awe.
My goodness! Do you have to bring your graphic gay fantasies here? I`m sure there are other places that you can take that kind of stuff.

still not sure Trump could be president, but I wouldn't mind a shake up by him taking the first few elections and make people sit up and take the issues, not the candidates or parties seriously.

The old way has not worked, time to mix it up a bit

It is hard to take trump seriously, but he is bringing up topic and getting people involved and excited ina way they have not been for far too long.

Trump need to put his ego in his pocket. It should not be an election about him but about the nation, that is his major mistake. I like to see voters crossing parties and labels and listening to other ideas.

US government is not run as a corporation and he cannot single handed change everything by force of his personality alone. The enthusiasm is great for the primaries, at least the early stages. The fuddy duddies need a wakeup call.

It is certainly an entertaining election year and more people are participating in some way.........and it only just got started

My dick is hard just thinking about it.
getting hard thinking about a guy.....why am i not surprised?....

Forum List

Back