Published This Month In The Journal Of The Blindingly Obvious: Marijuana May Affect Your Thinking

"Cannabis use in youth may consequently lead to reduced educational attainment, and, in adults, to poor work performance and dangerous driving. These consequences may be worse in regular and heavy users,

Can the same thing not also be said about booze?

"Cannabis use in youth may consequently lead to reduced educational attainment, and, in adults, to poor work performance and dangerous driving. These consequences may be worse in regular and heavy users,

Can the same thing not also be said about booze?
Glad to see you’re for making carcinogenic drugs widely available.

Using marijuana may affect your ability to think and plan, study says

Science never ceases to amaze us. Don’t mistake this for stupidity. Dr. Dumais is a genius. She figured out how to get the university to pay for her and and her friends’ weed supply.

“Our study enabled us to highlight several areas of cognition impaired by cannabis use, including problems concentrating and difficulties remembering and learning, which may have considerable impact on users’ daily lives,” said coauthor Dr. Alexandre Dumais, associate clinical professor of psychiatry at the University of Montreal.

“Cannabis use in youth may consequently lead to reduced educational attainment, and, in adults, to poor work performance and dangerous driving. These consequences may be worse in regular and heavy users,” Dumais said.
What is "news" here is evidence that it affects the brain in these ways for a while after getting high.

Glad to see you’re for making carcinogenic drugs widely available.

I am for freedom and liberty. If I can drink a beer in my living room then someone else should be able to smoke a joint in there's.

But, you all will never understand either freedom nor liberty.

This report shows that pot is merely MORE harmful for children

and making pot more available to adults means more for children too
Which makes sense. Our minds aren't developed until we are in our mid to late 20s. It's like pruning a young plant with 4 branches versus a mature plant with 100s of branches. The young plant will probably grow to be misshapen.

I am for freedom and liberty. If I can drink a beer in my living room then someone else should be able to smoke a joint in there's.

But, you all will never understand either freedom nor liberty.
Nope.

I'm never going to have a problem drinking a beer in my living room...but if ANYONE decides it's OK to smoke a joint in my living room I'm going to have a "Come to Jesus" style reaction where I become a mercenary of God....er...I mean emissary of God and lay hands on them in a special way that they might know what not to ever do in my home.

Nope.

I'm never going to have a problem drinking a beer in my living room...but if ANYONE decides it's OK to smoke a joint in my living room I'm going to have a "Come to Jesus" style reaction where I become a mercenary of God....er...I mean emissary of God and lay hands on them in a special way that they might know what not to ever do in my home.
Oh my haha

Nope.

Good thing I said they should be allowed to smoke it in their living room.

And related to what I also said:
Legal marijuana has led to increased use, risk for abuse among teens

California lawmakers advance measure allowing medical marijuana on K-12 campuses.

Follow me to stay informed on what’s occurring in the world.

And related to what I also said:
Legal marijuana has led to increased use, risk for abuse among teens

California lawmakers advance measure allowing medical marijuana on K-12 campuses.

Follow me to stay informed on what’s occurring in the world.

Not a single thing about 2nd hand pot smoke in any of your links.

Want to try again?

Not a single thing about 2nd hand pot smoke in any of your links.

Want to try again?
Takes a real shitforbrains to think only 2nd hand tobacco smoke causes health problems in kids but carcinogenic marijuana doesn’t. And you thinking 4 year olds are widely smoking pot.

Congrats.

Using marijuana may affect your ability to think and plan, study says

Science never ceases to amaze us. Don’t mistake this for stupidity. Dr. Dumais is a genius. She figured out how to get the university to pay for her and and her friends’ weed supply.

“Our study enabled us to highlight several areas of cognition impaired by cannabis use, including problems concentrating and difficulties remembering and learning, which may have considerable impact on users’ daily lives,” said coauthor Dr. Alexandre Dumais, associate clinical professor of psychiatry at the University of Montreal.

“Cannabis use in youth may consequently lead to reduced educational attainment, and, in adults, to poor work performance and dangerous driving. These consequences may be worse in regular and heavy users,” Dumais said.
More lies from the autocrats.

Smoking a joint does affect your thinking, one is less likely to die from a bad liver from drinking booze when smoking. As far as not being able to function that is all according to who is smoking.

Forum List

Back