Published This Month In The Journal Of The Blindingly Obvious: Marijuana May Affect Your Thinking

Takes a real shitforbrains to think only 2nd hand tobacco smoke causes health problems in kids but carcinogenic marijuana doesn’t. And you thinking 4 year olds are widely smoking pot.

Congrats.

Congrats, you finally found one! I knew you could do it. How does it feel to support a claim for the first time in your life?

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.
Not from where I sit

muslims murdering Americans are terrorists and bad

and so is pot poisoning children's brains

American soldiers only ones who are the freedom fighters

Not from where I sit

muslims murdering Americans are terrorists and bad

and so is pot poisoning children's brains

American soldiers only ones who are the freedom fighters
Such a narrow-minded human could only relate terrorist or terrorism to Muslims only. I have smoked weed for 44 years and none of my kids were smoking it until they became adults and they all have jobs and they finished their education, so I have no idea what you are talking about considering you have zero experience with marijuana.

Such a narrow-minded human could only relate terrorist or terrorism to Muslims only. I have smoked weed for 44 years and none of my kids were smoking it until they became adults and they all have jobs and they finished their education, so I have no idea what you are talking about considering you have zero experience with marijuana.
If pot has done you any harm you would be the last to know

If one is against legalization one is against freedom and liberty. There is no other way to look at it.

If one is against legalization one is against freedom and liberty. There is no other way to look at it.
These people want to control your life and make you a criminal because they are into subjugation of human activities they have no idea or knowledge of.

And nobody wants it to be legal for children.

Somehow I doubt it. When I still smoked it back in the early 80s it was as easy to get as a pack of gum
Have you smoked it recently? Too many old hippie types think the stuff the kids today are smoking is like the crappy ditch weed they smoked. Things have changed.

I believe they want a labor force that will work very hard for them for a low wage.
Thye refuse to vaccinate but want the workforce to pee for a job, therefore showing their two-faced vindictive hypocrisy to the term, "My body, my choice".

Have you smoked it recently? Too many old hippie types think the stuff the kids today are smoking is like the crappy ditch weed they smoked. Things have changed.
Today's weed is really not any better than what we were smoking in the 1970s. If you had any first-hand knowledge you would know this already.

Today's weed is really not any better than what we were smoking in the 1970s. If you had any first-hand knowledge you would know this already.
Not what I hear from people who smoked it then gave it up then tried it again later. If you smoked regularly that whole time you wouldn't notice.

Not in more than 30 years.

These people want to control your life and make you a criminal because they are into subjugation of human activities they have no idea or knowledge of.
No knowledge of?

Thats the big druggie lie

every drug used to be legal till the public understood how much harm they do

Forum List

Back