Published this Month in the Journal of Nobody Saw This Coming

The legalization of recreational marijuana is associated with a rise of injuries, substance abuse and car accidents, according to new research.

A study published Wednesday in the journal BMJ Open found that Colorado hospital admissions for cannabis abuse increased after the drug was legalized in the state.

Researchers found that car accidents in Colorado increased 10% after [marijuana] legalization, and increases in alcohol abuse and overdoses that resulted in injury or death increased by 5%.

https://www.usnews.com/news/health-...ties-legalizing-pot-to-car-accidents-injuries
Well duh. Don't smoke and drive.

They still don't come up to alcohol's numbers though.
Give it time. The bodies we can stack on your doorstep.
WTF does that even mean?

Doublewide butts stacked 8-high on your doorstep, and it's Bodey's that time of the month.

The legalization of recreational marijuana is associated with a rise of injuries, substance abuse and car accidents, according to new research.

A study published Wednesday in the journal BMJ Open found that Colorado hospital admissions for cannabis abuse increased after the drug was legalized in the state.

Researchers found that car accidents in Colorado increased 10% after [marijuana] legalization, and increases in alcohol abuse and overdoses that resulted in injury or death increased by 5%.

https://www.usnews.com/news/health-...ties-legalizing-pot-to-car-accidents-injuries
Well duh. Don't smoke and drive.

They still don't come up to alcohol's numbers though.
Give it time. The bodies we can stack on your doorstep.
WTF does that even mean?

Doublewide butts stacked 8-high on your doorstep, and it's Bodey's that time of the month.
You people are retarded.

wine never agreed with me no sugary mix drinks

if im having a drink while im rolling a joint its hard liquor or beer :10:
moonshine season is just about to kick off to

ive been in two nasty accidenct in my life BOTH times one a drunk hit me head on ..i was in boxy k car fury only broke an arm
one guy pulled out from A BAR right in front of me upstate NY ....it was 5 oclock in the afternoon ...shitfaced ...i hit him at 60 mph

that one i got a spiral fracture in the elbow ....my buddy in the passenger seat got laid up for 6 weeks ...pins in his hip and everything

i felt fine they actually xrayed me they didnt see anything all of a sudden my arm just locks up
they xrayed me again and their it was ...xray my elbow OWWIE:10:

could of been the adrenaline still pumping

Forum List

Back