Psychological Nervous Laugh?

Yeah, I don't care. But hey, nice dodge... Now, would you care to address the essence of my post?

There could be myriad of reasons for her inappropriate laughter. Yes, inappropriate, because regardless of whether it is brought about by psychological or emotional or medical issues or not, it is inappropriate. I think you would agree she is certainly aware of her inappropriate laughter, yes? So riddle me this... why the hell doesn't she apologize for it? A simple, “I know it’s not funny. Sometimes, I laugh when I feel nervous. I apologize,” would suffice and I believe people would respect her for saying so.

Here, I'll help you find it...

Why the fuck doesn't she apologize for her inappropriate nervous laughter?

The possible causes for it are inconsequential. The number of times a year she sees a physician is inconsequential.
I agree with this statement,
A simple, “I know it’s not funny. Sometimes, I laugh when I feel nervous. I apologize,” would suffice and I believe people would respect her for saying so.

Is that right?

Want me to describe it to you?
You were in ICU, that mean you have or had a weaken immune system. I don't need you to describe it, enough is enough. Everyone has a weakened immune system if they are in ICU.

Critical illness is defined by presence of altered organ function in acutely ill patients such that homeostasis cannot be maintained without medical intervention in intensive care units, such as mechanical ventilation, vasoactive support for hemodynamics, renal replacement therapy, and so on.

You may have been in ICU for part of a day or longer, but you had a weakened immune system.

Last edited:
You were in ICU, that mean you have or had a weaken immune system. I don't need you to describe it, enough is enough. Everyone has a weakened immune system if they are in ICU.
Dr. Killer has spoken! :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

I guess that means that a perfectly healthy person who gets critically injured in a car accident is no longer eligible for care in the ICU. Where are they going to put him, Dr. Killer................. pediatrics?

Dr. Killer has spoken! :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

I guess that means that a perfectly healthy person who gets critically injured in a car accident is no longer eligible for care in the ICU. Where are they going to put him, Dr. Killer................. pediatrics?
She wasn't perfectly healthy. Do you know the human body can have cancer undiagnosed, HTN, Diabetes, or one of the many diseases.

She wasn't perfectly healthy. Do you know the human body can have cancer undiagnosed, HTN, Diabetes, or one of the many diseases.
I have a new admiration for you, Killer. You just get better and better with every post in this thread at illustrating how to look stupid.

I suggest you stick to boards that allow you to post in your native language. English seems to be a bit of a challenge for you.

I have as evidenced by I said "We are not here to talk about Mindful diagnosis, we are here to discuss VP Harris nervous laugh"
Nice backpedaling, Killer. Almost as useful as yesterday when you ran away. You sure know how to look graceful when you're trapped in a corner of your own making.

Forum List

Back