This Week's Pajama Party Night Is Cancelled

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I had a busy day at the mall today and I thought about still going through with it, but I just don't have the energy so it will be rescheduled for next Friday night instead. :)

Shoot. Now I have to put clothes back on

Do I even want to know how you meant that? :auiqs.jpg: LOL I just think it's better to wait until I have more energy to actually dance a little bit and I've been walking around all day and plus getting stuff around the house done before and after my mall trip. I would much rather nap and watch a movie tonight. The Luck of The Irish Party Thread is coming up on Thursday all day though. :biggrin:

I had a busy day at the mall today and I thought about still going through with it, but I just don't have the energy so it will be rescheduled for next Friday night instead. :)
Guess I will just have to party naked.

Do I even want to know how you meant that? :auiqs.jpg: LOL I just think it's better to wait until I have more energy to actually dance a little bit and I've been walking around all day and plus getting stuff around the house done before and after my mall trip. I would much rather nap and watch a movie tonight. The Luck of The Irish Party Thread is coming up on Thursday all day though. :biggrin:

Oh well I will be over here alone.....

Forum List

Back