Psychological Nervous Laugh?

Yeah, I don't care. But hey, nice dodge... Now, would you care to address the essence of my post?

There could be myriad of reasons for her inappropriate laughter. Yes, inappropriate, because regardless of whether it is brought about by psychological or emotional or medical issues or not, it is inappropriate. I think you would agree she is certainly aware of her inappropriate laughter, yes? So riddle me this... why the hell doesn't she apologize for it? A simple, ā€œI know itā€™s not funny. Sometimes, I laugh when I feel nervous. I apologize,ā€ would suffice and I believe people would respect her for saying so.

Here, I'll help you find it...

Why the fuck doesn't she apologize for her inappropriate nervous laughter?

The possible causes for it are inconsequential. The number of times a year she sees a physician is inconsequential.
"Nervous" is definitely not a descriptor I want to see connected to someone in a position as high as VP.

Penelope has already launched the most inhumane attack on me and millions of others. Read my signature.

"Inhumane"???? The USA has lost 1 million people to this disease. You're killing yourselves at this point.

The rest of us want an END to the disease and death, but you poor snowflakes and your "free-dumbs" continue to get sick and die, holding the rest of the country hostage to the pandemic, which is never ending for YOU.

If you're not going to protect yourself, you're a danger to yourself and others. They rest of us can't get past this thing. And you're both selfish and stupid. At this point, if you die, you die, and you did it to yourself.

You probably know the feeling: Youā€™re in a tense situation and you suddenly feel an insanely powerful urge to laugh.

Donā€™t worry, youā€™re not crazy for doing this ā€” itā€™s a phenomenon called nervous laughter.

Nervous laughter is called an incongruous emotion. This means that you experience an emotion when the situation doesnā€™t necessarily call for it.

Nervous laughter happens for a number of reasons. Some research suggests that your body uses this sort of mechanism to regulate emotion. Other research has found that nervous laughter may be a defense mechanism against emotions that may make us feel weak or vulnerable.

VP Harris might have hyperthyroidism, but she doesn't exhibit anything else, it could be emotional. It certainty isn't anything she needs to consult with a doctor about, I'm sure she has 6 months check ups.

Fox news is always concerned about her laugh.
looks like you are, too.

You probably know the feeling: Youā€™re in a tense situation and you suddenly feel an insanely powerful urge to laugh.

Donā€™t worry, youā€™re not crazy for doing this ā€” itā€™s a phenomenon called nervous laughter.

Nervous laughter is called an incongruous emotion. This means that you experience an emotion when the situation doesnā€™t necessarily call for it.

Nervous laughter happens for a number of reasons. Some research suggests that your body uses this sort of mechanism to regulate emotion. Other research has found that nervous laughter may be a defense mechanism against emotions that may make us feel weak or vulnerable.

VP Harris might have hyperthyroidism, but she doesn't exhibit anything else, it could be emotional. It certainty isn't anything she needs to consult with a doctor about, I'm sure she has 6 months check ups.

You gonna make excuses for president Trump in 2025?

"Inhumane"???? The USA has lost 1 million people to this disease. You're killing yourselves at this point.

The rest of us want an END to the disease and death, but you poor snowflakes and your "free-dumbs" continue to get sick and die, holding the rest of the country hostage to the pandemic, which is never ending for YOU.

If you're not going to protect yourself, you're a danger to yourself and others. They rest of us can't get past this thing. And you're both selfish and stupid. At this point, if you die, you die, and you did it to yourself.
If you got the vaccine you can get the new variants of it easier than me. You're the problem.

Yeah? She might very well be on the spectrum too. You just never know...

There could be myriad of reasons for her inappropriate laughter. Yes, inappropriate, because whether it is brought about by psychological or emotional or medical issues, it is inappropriate. I think you would agree she is certainly aware of her inappropriate laughter, yes? So riddle me this... why the hell doesn't she apologize for it? A simple, ā€œI know itā€™s not funny. Sometimes, I laugh when I feel nervous. I apologize.ā€ would suffice and I believe people would respect her for saying so.

Oh the irony!!! Did you ever once complain about all of the inappropriate things that Donald Trump or, really any of the other Republicans, have ever said or done to embarass themselves, and then refused to apoligize for it??? Like Donald Trump mocking the disabled reporter.

Any time a woman of colour says or does anything, really, you clowns pounce. Just why is that, asshole? Why is it OK for white males to tell women to "lie back and enjoy it" when rape is inevitable, but an inappropriate laugh requires a full scale walk back, explanation and apology, when a woman does it, and especially a woman of colour?

And then there's the inevitable suggestion that she's "not quite right". You just never know.

You might be on the spectrum, if that's the first place your mind goes.

You gonna make excuses for president Trump in 2025?

There is no excuse for President Trump. He's an asshole, and he revels in it. You didn't care in the slightest when he was embarrassing himself all over the world with his denigration of women, disabled people, and especially women of colour.

Women "bleeding", calling black female House members "Crazy", calling on the Squad to "go back to where they came from", which in all but one case, was the USA.

Prove this statement, that COVID and only COVID killed this many people, using something other than the media.

You can't.

Yet you keep vomiting the lying talking points of the lying MSM.

I wish you fucking morons would just turn off the TV.

Oh the irony!!! Did you ever once complain about all of the inappropriate things that Donald Trump or, really any of the other Republicans, have ever said or done to embarass themselves, and then refused to apoligize for it??? Like Donald Trump mocking the disabled reporter.

Any time a woman of colour says or does anything, really, you clowns pounce. Just why is that, asshole? Why is it OK for white males to tell women to "lie back and enjoy it" when rape is inevitable, but an inappropriate laugh requires a full scale walk back, explanation and apology, when a woman does it, and especially a woman of colour?

And then there's the inevitable suggestion that she's "not quite right". You just never know.

Trump never mocked a disabled reporter. you keep pushing lies n cry like a bitch when called on it.

January 2021 called and needs all its misinformation and poor science back

Please try to keep up

There is no excuse for President Trump. He's an asshole, and he revels in it. You didn't care in the slightest when he was embarrassing himself all over the world with his denigration of women, disabled people, and especially women of colour.

Women "bleeding", calling black female House members "Crazy", calling on the Squad to "go back to where they came from", which in all but one case, was the USA.
Biden and Kamala are guaranteeing his return. That's what you loons get for cheating.

sounds like an excuse as to why.....maybe this job is to stressful for her....

Yours is the side that has intentionally dragged this outbreak out for more than two years, now, for political purposes; which would have been over in a few months at most, if we had treated it like every other cold/flu outbreak and let it run its natural course.

And here I thought this was about Kamala.

I complained about that POS Trump at every opportunity, asshole, and I still do. I can't stand the man, he is a joke of a human being and should never have been President, asshole. You, like so many other assholes, presume that because someone critiques Biden, or Harris, or any other Democrat is automatically a Trump supporter. Trumplodytes make the inverse assumption when someone critiques Trump or any other Republican, though Trump is a RINO, the person doing the critiquing must be a Biden supporter. And I have spent plenty of bandwidth calling out both sides of the aisle for their idiocies.

I don't give a flying fuck about Harris being a person of color, asshole. It means nothing to me in regards to her job performance. Neither does her gender, asshole. It is not okay for anyone to tell a woman to "lie back and enjoy it" in regards to rape, and anyone who does say it can burn in Hell. They have obviously never had anyone close to them be a victim of rape. I have. It has hit home for me. People like that can go fuck themselves. But that wasn't the topic of this thread, asshole.

She, like you is an air headed moron.

You're still a pig. Mind your own business incel.

I complained about that POS Trump at every opportunity, asshole, and I still do. I can't stand the man, he is a joke of a human being and should never have been President, asshole. You, like so many other assholes, presume that because someone critiques Biden, or Harris, or any other Democrat is automatically a Trump supporter. Trumplodytes make the inverse assumption when someone critiques Trump or any other Republican, though Trump is a RINO, the person doing the critiquing must be a Biden supporter. And I have spent plenty of bandwidth calling out both sides of the aisle for their idiocies.

I don't give a flying fuck about Harris being a person of color, asshole. It means nothing to me in regards to her job performance. Neither does her gender, asshole. It is not okay for anyone to tell a woman to "lie back and enjoy it" in regards to rape, and anyone who does say it can burn in Hell. They have obviously never had anyone close to them be a victim of rape. I have. It has hit home for me. People like that can go fuck themselves. But that wasn't the topic of this thread, asshole.
you tell her mick....she is just as fucked up as the people she bitches about...

Forum List

Back