Psychological Nervous Laugh?

You were in ICU, that mean you have or had a weaken immune system. I don't need you to describe it, enough is enough. Everyone has a weakened immune system if they are in ICU.

Critical illness is defined by presence of altered organ function in acutely ill patients such that homeostasis cannot be maintained without medical intervention in intensive care units, such as mechanical ventilation, vasoactive support for hemodynamics, renal replacement therapy, and so on.

You may have been in ICU for part of a day or longer, but you had a weakened immune system.

On top of all your other stupidity, you seem not to realize that some people--EVEN VACCINATED PEOPLE--are in the ICU because they have Covid. That's the PRIMARY reason.

She wasn't perfectly healthy. Do you know the human body can have cancer undiagnosed, HTN, Diabetes, or one of the many diseases.

Not to mention--these are the very people the vaccines were SUPPOSED TO PROTECT. It's not like, oh well, that dude had diabetes, the vaccines didn't work. WHAT? Why would you make such a shoddy excuse? Unless you're stupid.

On top of all your other stupidity, you seem not to realize that some people--EVEN VACCINATED PEOPLE--are in the ICU because they have Covid. That's the PRIMARY reason.
But....but....but.... you're talking about those scary FACTS again, and Dr.Killer always runs and hides when you bring out those scary facts!

But....but....but.... you're talking about those scary FACTS again, and Dr.Killer always runs and hides when you bring out those scary facts!

She wants to talk about the topic she brought up--the stupid topic of "nervous laughter". Here's what I say. When you want to converse with people about something stupid, but you proposed something monumental and idiotic like unvaccinated people should die at home, no hospital treatment, you get your OPs derailed because no one can take anything you say remotely seriously. You are either a ghoul or insane.

Live with that, Penny

Prove this statement, that COVID and only COVID killed this many people, using something other than the media.

You can't.

Yet you keep vomiting the lying talking points of the lying MSM.

I wish you fucking morons would just turn off the TV.

I wish you fucking morons would grow a brain or get a clue. I’ve never seen such a useless clueless brainless batch of fuck boys is the current iteration of the Republican party. You’re even dumber than the fat blob who leads you.

You’ve never proved anything you’ve ever posted. You just vomit up hate and lies. You don’t have jobs. You’re here 24/7 posting bullshit hoping to destroy your own country.

You probably know the feeling: You’re in a tense situation and you suddenly feel an insanely powerful urge to laugh.

Don’t worry, you’re not crazy for doing this — it’s a phenomenon called nervous laughter.

Nervous laughter is called an incongruous emotion. This means that you experience an emotion when the situation doesn’t necessarily call for it.

Nervous laughter happens for a number of reasons. Some research suggests that your body uses this sort of mechanism to regulate emotion. Other research has found that nervous laughter may be a defense mechanism against emotions that may make us feel weak or vulnerable.

VP Harris might have hyperthyroidism, but she doesn't exhibit anything else, it could be emotional. It certainty isn't anything she needs to consult with a doctor about, I'm sure she has 6 months check ups.

Fox news is always concerned about her laugh.

Defending Cackles!

How useful are you?!

You never had respect for VP Biden either.
The minimum that is required of the Vice President is to preform whatever minor task the President doesn't want to do or have time for without embrassing themselves or the administration. Biden despite being the gaff machine he is for the most part was able to do that Harris so far has not even been able to do that.

I wish you fucking morons would grow a brain or get a clue. I’ve never seen such a useless clueless brainless batch of fuck boys is the current iteration of the Republican party. You’re even dumber than the fat blob who leads you.

You’ve never proved anything you’ve ever posted. You just vomit up hate and lies. You don’t have jobs. You’re here 24/7 posting bullshit hoping to destroy your own country.
static-assets-upload8466134694443110640.gif

You probably know the feeling: You’re in a tense situation and you suddenly feel an insanely powerful urge to laugh.

Don’t worry, you’re not crazy for doing this — it’s a phenomenon called nervous laughter.

Nervous laughter is called an incongruous emotion. This means that you experience an emotion when the situation doesn’t necessarily call for it.

Nervous laughter happens for a number of reasons. Some research suggests that your body uses this sort of mechanism to regulate emotion. Other research has found that nervous laughter may be a defense mechanism against emotions that may make us feel weak or vulnerable.

VP Harris might have hyperthyroidism, but she doesn't exhibit anything else, it could be emotional. It certainty isn't anything she needs to consult with a doctor about, I'm sure she has 6 months check ups.

Fox aren't the only ones

Forum List

Back