Psychological Nervous Laugh?

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
You probably know the feeling: You’re in a tense situation and you suddenly feel an insanely powerful urge to laugh.

Don’t worry, you’re not crazy for doing this — it’s a phenomenon called nervous laughter.

Nervous laughter is called an incongruous emotion. This means that you experience an emotion when the situation doesn’t necessarily call for it.

Nervous laughter happens for a number of reasons. Some research suggests that your body uses this sort of mechanism to regulate emotion. Other research has found that nervous laughter may be a defense mechanism against emotions that may make us feel weak or vulnerable.

VP Harris might have hyperthyroidism, but she doesn't exhibit anything else, it could be emotional. It certainty isn't anything she needs to consult with a doctor about, I'm sure she has 6 months check ups.

Fox news is always concerned about her laugh.

You probably know the feeling: You’re in a tense situation and you suddenly feel an insanely powerful urge to laugh.

Don’t worry, you’re not crazy for doing this — it’s a phenomenon called nervous laughter.

Nervous laughter is called an incongruous emotion. This means that you experience an emotion when the situation doesn’t necessarily call for it.

Nervous laughter happens for a number of reasons. Some research suggests that your body uses this sort of mechanism to regulate emotion. Other research has found that nervous laughter may be a defense mechanism against emotions that may make us feel weak or vulnerable.

VP Harris might have hyperthyroidism, but she doesn't exhibit anything else, it could be emotional. It certainty isn't anything she needs to consult with a doctor about, I'm sure she has 6 months check ups.

Do you get paid to shill this hard? Wait--the shilling is not even very good, so likely no one would pay you. It appears you shill this hard for free.

Why?

No, I listen to Fox news.

So you are saying a bulk of Californians listen to Fox News too, and that's why they don't like her?

A recent poll conducted by UC Berkeley’s Institute of Governmental Studies and co-sponsored by the Los Angeles Times found just 38 percent of the state’s voters approved of Harris’ performance as vice president, while 46 percent disapproved. That’s a sharp drop from last summer and, not surprisingly, tracks a similar decline in President Biden’s standing.

I have wondered if that was behind her laugh it tense situations. I truly do not think she's the best for such a leadership position but hey it could be worse. I'd rather have Kamala in there than cold hearted conniving Hillary.

I have to agree. Giggles Harris might have hyperthyroidism but she doesn’t exhibit anything else — including intelligence.

Do you get paid to shill this hard? Wait--the shilling is not even very good, so likely no one would pay you. It appears you shill this hard for free.

Why?
I think Penelope is right. Haven't you noticed? Why are you attacking her? Why not disagree?

guilty people laugh at the most inappropriate time, they laugh to pause and give themself enough time for creation of their next lie.

she’s just a sick puppy..

Forum List

Back