Psaki Played The 'Biden Dead Son/Grief' Card In Response To Drone Strike Fiasco Question...

It is still an honor given to a man who served. Why do you need to denigrate it?

It is no longer an honor. It is now more of a service award. Along the lines of the old "Hearty Handshake". I am actually surprised he didn't get an ARCOM based on who his dad was. That is actually quite telling.

easyt65

It’s amazing….just like that, Republicans suddenly rediscovered that scrap of toilet paper that passes for a conscience and are horrified, yes horrified, at a drone strike that killed civilians…as they SHOULD be. Wouldn’t you agree? There is way too much “collateral damage” and not enough accountability In drone strikes…not to mention…if you don’t have boots on the ground and lives at stake in the process…it’s easy to distance oneself from the actual people you kill.

The problem though, when your conscience is little more than biodegradable tissue, is that it is only activated by a partisan moment and then discarded after use.

The civilian death toll from drone strikes: Ten years investigating US covert warfare

During the Trump administration both drone strikes and civilian casualties increased dramatically. Civilian deaths increased by 330% during the Trump administration, with over 700 in 2019 alone.

I looked real hard for any outrage…this thread seems to be it.
Yep, you looked, but your own rage makes your childish rant meaningless…

What we absolutely do know is the CIA was watching the car for eight hours. We KNOW that to be true. So, do you think a bunch of small children can not have to take a pee for eight hours? The entire claim from the xiden admin is bullshit. No one can say how long it was before the warning, but the infamous anonymous sources say it was mere seconds. After telling the whole world that the warning came after the strike had happened.

So, who to believe, KNOWN liars. Or the CIA who reported that the car had children long before the strike was launched.

It's pretty clear that the xiden admin doesn't give a shit about people. If they did they wouldn't be doing this., nor would they be desperately trying to hide this shit from the American people. But they have tried.

Face it Coyote, you support some real bad people.

6113.jpg
Chaos-at-the-Southern-Border-640x480.jpg
6a00d834515c5469e20282e1155fac200b-500wi
The kids weren’t in the car for 8 hrs or even 1 hr, haven’t you read the timeline? That doesn’t mitigate the horror of it, but you are assigning malign intent that simply isn’t there simply because you hate Biden so much.

It is no longer an honor. It is now more of a service award. Along the lines of the old "Hearty Handshake". I am actually surprised he didn't get an ARCOM based on who his dad was. That is actually quite telling.
Wow. So, without knowing anything about his service, you have to denigrate it because you hate his father so much?

I don’t see how that is any different than Trump. He took credit for successful drone strikes but denied anything that went wrong, his mode plus operandi his entire life. He put himself in front of everything he did and made everything about him. In this his drone strikes killed over a thousand civilians…and not a peep? It only matters when Biden does it?

That only happened in your tiny little mind with the huge imagination.

What I'm bothered by, Coyote isn't collateral damage. That happens in war zones unfortunately. What bothers me is that this drone strike came right after the attack on and the deaths of our 13 Marines and was portrayed by the Biden Administration as retaliation for the terror attack. We were TOLD that Al Queda leaders were killed in that strike. In reality Joe Biden blew up a car full of children trying to appear tough. THAT horrifies me!

A few points of correction:

The attack was on a supposed suicide bomber loading his car with explosives.

The Biden administration said their were secondary explosions caused by the vehicle-borne IED.

It turned out there were no secondary explosions because water jugs don't explode.

The man killed was an aide worker, not ISIS-K.

The children were not in the car but the man's house that was destroyed by the drone.

Wow. So, without knowing anything about his service, you have to denigrate it because you hate his father so much?

I am merely stating what it is. I am denigrating nothing. The Army Commendation Medal would have been more appropriate, based on what he was doing, so I am curious why he merely got the Bronze Star.

And I despise xiden. I don't hate him, as you do Trump. Every epithet you have thrown at me applies every bit as much to you.

Makes sense....since Bidens favorite child is dead.....and Hunter married his wife before knocking up a stripper
Hunter did not marry his brother's wife. He was boinking her, but they never married.

My favorite meme says "Imagine you are a little girl in Arkansas whose mom is a stripper, and her grandfather is President of the United States".

Yep, you looked, but your own rage makes your childish rant meaningless…
I have no rage over what Biden and Psaki have done. I am disgusted an embarrassed as an American.

No grieving family member whose son was unnecessarily killed in a failed mission because of the incompetence, ignorance, and inexperience of commanders and the Commandrr and Chief wants to hear the man responsible for their son's death - but who has blamed everyone else - tell them about HIS past grief and loss.

Just tell them you are sorry for their loss and that they have the prayers and eternal gratitude of a thankful nation. Shake their hands, hand them the flag, STFU, and retreat back to your basement.

I am merely stating what it is. I am denigrating nothing. The Army Commendation Medal would have been more appropriate, based on what he was doing, so I am curious why he merely got the Bronze Star.

And I despise xiden. I don't hate him, as you do Trump. Every epithet you have thrown at me applies every bit as much to you.
I despise Trump.

Civilians do get killed in drone strikes sometimes, but civilians are never THE TARGETS in those cases - thy are 'collateral damage' deaths. There are multiple teams that include a JAG that analyzes and weighs each strike o ensure the result will be worth the risk, that the target is critical enough to make a strike.

In this f*ed up strike that never should have been authorized the civilians were THE TARGETS, not a result of collateral damage. With so much doubt about who was in the vehicle, emphasized by the CIA reporting they tried to call off the strike before iut was ordered because they believed (correctly) that kids were in the car.

This strike had to be ordered ('Take the shot') from the very top - CENTCOM Commander (McKenzie) at the least.
Why would kids be in the car sitting in front of the aide workers home?

Answer: They weren't!

Get your facts straight please, or are you a member of the Biden administration and don't know what that means?

Forum List

Back