What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This Brother Tells It How It Is

lg325

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Not Available:icon_cry:

lg325

Diamond Member
Reaction score
okey doke, Free speech is great for all. I hope he dosen't get trouble from it. :thup:

Concerned American

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Click the link that shows where you can watch it on YouTube. :)
That requires a Youtube account to verify your age. I won't associate with FB, Twitter, Google or YouTube because of the intrusive policies and censorship. I am sure it is a great video.

ClaireH

Diamond Member
Reaction score
That requires a Youtube account to verify your age. I won't associate with FB, Twitter, Google or YouTube because of the intrusive policies and censorship. I am sure it is a great video.
A couple of weeks ago (if that) I was able to watch a YouTube video and now as you said requires a google account as well as age verification. The intentional additives of government-connected censorship with Big Tech will come back to oust them in 2022 and 2024. FB should go down if the courts do their job. They've been hit in small cases acting like a monopoly. FB owns Twitter and buys out all competitors if given a chance. Not a fan. Now, YouTube is following suit. Too bad.

OP
The Doctor's Wife

The Doctor's Wife

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I can get in there through Gmail, all it's basically talking about is fuck Biden for all of the horrible decisions he made.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$95.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List