Psaki Played The 'Biden Dead Son/Grief' Card In Response To Drone Strike Fiasco Question...

I tend to believe it. No one would knowingly order the strike knowing there were children and that includes Biden. The drone operator only saw the kids after he had launched.

Yes Beau got a bronze star, why the need to denigrate it?
That's why you NEVER order such a strike in such conditions. The military operators knew this and wouldn't have done so. As I explained earlier there is a JAG right there who is part of the kill chain that would not have allowed is....which again means the person who ordered this was at the top.

There is one call, one code word used to order such a strike, overriding all safety concerns. When this code word is used, followed by orders to strike the target, it means a specific commanderbin that theater just 'bought the bomb, meaning they assume responsibility for the strike, the fallout, the repercussions - everything.

The drone operator / aircraft / etc then has no option but to fire.

That is what this was.

With 13 dead Americans Biden desperately needed a 'win'. He may have pressured certain people to make the call but I doubt it was him who did so.

The man in charge of this theater of operation was the main man who could / would make that call, the USCENTRAL COMMAND (CENTCOM) COMMANDER....

Remember who that is?

That's why you NEVER order such a strike in such conditions. The military operators knew this and wouldn't have done so. As I explained earlier there is a JAG right there who is part of the kill chain that would not have allowed is....which again means the person who ordered this was at the top.

There is one call, one code word used to order such a strike, overriding all safety concerns. When this code word is used, followed by orders to strike the target, it means a specific commanderbin that theater just 'bought the bomb, meaning they assume responsibility for the strike, the fallout, the repercussions - everything.

The drone operator / aircraft / etc then has no option but to fire.

That is what this was.

With 13 dead Americans Biden desperately needed a 'win'. He may have pressured certain people to make the call but I doubt it was him who did so.

The man in charge of this theater of operation was the main man who could / would make that call, the USCENTRAL COMMAND (CENTCOM) COMMANDER....

Remember who that is?
The strike was careless and we have a HISTORY OF DOING THAT WITH DRONE STRIKES, yet we keep on doing it. Do you have any idea how many civilians and children have been killed over 20 (?) years of this, “collateral damage”, missing the target, or “bad intelligence”. We say what shame, terrible tragedy, and then do it again.

Why would kids be in the car sitting in front of the aide workers home?

Answer: They weren't!

Get your facts straight please, or are you a member of the Biden administration and don't know what that means?
So you are saying President Biden's USCENTCOM Commander, one of his top 3 military commanders who helped him run this failed clusterfuck, went live out to the world to claim the United States military, under his command in Afghanistan, killed 10 innocent people - to include 7 children, possibly throwing his career away and throwing the US military, the United States, and President if the United States under the bus by telling this 'lies (so you claim)...

For WHAT?

His career could already be over for surrendering Bagram and 6,000 terrorists. The only person who can definitely protect him, save his ass, and save his career is Biden. Biden can't afford Austin, Milley, or McKenzie being punished in any way because that would look as if Biden was acknowledging the Afghanistan pullout was f*ed up mess.

So why would McKenzie bite the hand who protects him.

Also, if this was a lie, how did they get the military, DOD, CIA, & others to play along. Why would they all lie about the US killing civilians?

You didn't think through any of this, did you?

You should have. Claiming all these people lied about the US killing civilians is just stupid.

A few points of correction:

The attack was on a supposed suicide bomber loading his car with explosives.

The Biden administration said their were secondary explosions caused by the vehicle-borne IED.

It turned out there were no secondary explosions because water jugs don't explode.

The man killed was an aide worker, not ISIS-K.

The children were not in the car but the man's house that was destroyed by the drone.
I'm curious, Admiral...do you believe ANYTHING this Administration tells you at this point? I don't know why anyone would.

So you are saying President Biden's USCENTCOM Commander, one of his top 3 military commanders who helped him run this failed clusterfuck, went live out to the world to claim the United States military, under his command in Afghanistan, killed 10 innocent people - to include 7 children, possibly throwing his career away and throwing the US military, the United States, and President if the United States under the bus by telling this 'lies (so you claim)...

For WHAT?

His career could already be over for surrendering Bagram and 6,000 terrorists. The only person who can definitely protect him, save his ass, and save his career is Biden. Biden can't afford Austin, Milley, or McKenzie being punished in any way because that would look as if Biden was acknowledging the Afghanistan pullout was f*ed up mess.

So why would McKenzie bite the hand who protects him.

Also, if this was a lie, how did they get the military, DOD, CIA, & others to play along. Why would they all lie about the US killing civilians?

You didn't think through any of this, did you?

You should have. Claiming all these people lied about the US killing civilians is just stupid.
WTF does that have to do with my post?

I'm curious, Admiral...do you believe ANYTHING this Administration tells you at this point? I don't know why anyone would.
Who said the administration made any claims that I believe? You people are just searching for a target of your despising Biden and I appreciate that, but don't lie. It makes you no better than those morons in the White House, Pentagon, and at Langley.

The strike was careless and we have a HISTORY OF DOING THAT WITH DRONE STRIKES,
YOU COMPLETELY DO NOT UNDERSTAND BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW TIME CRITICAL TARGET PROCESSES.

This was not 'careless'. It was a break from every process, every procedure, every safety measure, the chain of command, the UCMJ...

This was a direct order to strike this target, as I described.

It was definitely a mistake, but unless from the top there are multiple people and multiple agencies that overlap to ensure this can't happen.

No definitive confirmation that these are hostile means continue monitoring, no strike. Before the missile is off the rail these agencies have to give a thumbs up. The CIA stated they believed children were in the car. Whatever Intel they had, what ever information they had would have already been voiced with the statement they were working on more solid confirmation.

The was the withdrawal was going they all knew they couldn't fu@k this strike up. They would have been extra careful, especially knowing they had no Intel support to definitively give them an ID.

I don't despise Biden. He's an idiot. Quite frankly, I don't think he's calling the shots in this White House. Joe just reads what's on the teleprompter. That's not a President...that's a puppet.

No, you hate him. What is sad is everything you accused him of doing, xiden actually is doing. But you turn a blind eye because "he's your guy".
Coyote is blinded by his irrational hate and his complete political bias. He has no military experience in any of this yet his hatred for atrump and his need to protect Biden drives him to disagree with me and the 30 years of experience ...including current...doing this.

His hatred and his bias won't let him accept the facts.

Forum List

Back