Psaki asked about image of Border Patrol agent with apparent whip: 'obviously horrific'

It would have been hilarious and appropriate if the riders on horseback really did whip the illegal invaders (probably carriers of AIDS, hepatitis, etc.). And check out Haitian history. The savages invading are most likely descendants of genocidal beasts who murdered French men, women, and children who tried to establish civilization on that shithole island.
Yeah, none of them have their covid vaccine.

White House press secretary Jen Psaki on Monday called images of a U.S. Border Patrol agent on horseback chasing Haitian migrants “horrific,” but declined to say what consequences there should be for his actions.

Psaki was asked repeatedly to comment on "photos of border agents on horseback using what appear to be whips on Haitian migrants" and whether it was appropriate behavior.

WTF is this 1821?

Folks should be outraged over this.

WTH is VP Harris?

WTH is the CBC? If they are silent on this we should never vote for them again.

It may not have happened the way you think

Reality has not counted for 5 years so bad white man on horse trying to apprehend poor little better life seeking illegal can with some lying be made to look bad and looking bad is a feeling therefore In libbie land it IS bad.

oh no dems used to do this a lot
So why is it that Republiklans are the ones defending these actions.
Is that all you got fuckhead?
Just your usual accusations?
I work and contribute and make this country work, I make it into the place people want to come to.
Dick head WTF
My kind built this country, you and people like you use me and others like me to get your handouts.
We are tired of you and yours riding our backs!

Of COURSE it is. People ride horses every day. Especially in Texas. Whatever happens to those Hatians is purely voluntary. No one brought them there. No one is keeping them there.
Yea this was done for years to black folks in this country, I guess old racist like you enjoyed seeing it happen again.

Dick head WTF

Yea this was done for years to black folks in this country, I guess old racist like you enjoyed seeing it happen again.

Yet you're the one who voted for Big Daddy Joe, who just unleashed the overseers and their whips. You're a good DemoKKKrat. Tell us about that racial jungle you live in, Remus!

LOL

So what's the difference in these dummies jumping in front of a horse and Ashli Babbett jumping in front of a bullet.
At least the white policeman used constraint and didn't send a bullet their way like Michael byrd did. Which he would have been justified doing if the law is applied "equally."
The fact that you would even ask a dumb ass question like that speaks volumes.

Is that all you got fuckhead?
Just your usual accusations?
I work and contribute and make this country work, I make it into the place people want to come to.
My kind built this country, you and people like you use me and others like me to get your handouts.
We are tired of you and yours riding our backs!
You racist ass trash, this country was built off of the backs, sweat and blood of folks whose skin wasn't white. You have enjoyed your white privilege off of the blood of others, so don't give me that bullshit about the weak ass, worthless contributions you have made to this country. Go learn some real American History and your dumbass will be shocked when you find out the truth. If anybody is tired it is folks of color who have endured injustice in this country for over 400yrs.

You morons fall for the shit the elite on your side shovels way to much. The "whips" in the pictures are horse reins. Don't forget to breath during your falsely manufactured outrage, the lot of you may pass out from oxygen deprivation.
So cocksucka you think it is ok to beat men with horse reins, whips, whatever the fuck you want to call them. It reminds you racist POS of the Good Ole Days doesn't it.

Dick head WTF

But, when a capital cops kills an unarmed woman, you're ok with it because she was white and Conservative.

Forum List

Back