Psaki asked about image of Border Patrol agent with apparent whip: 'obviously horrific'

You racist ass trash, this country was built off of the backs, sweat and blood of folks whose skin wasn't white. You have enjoyed your white privilege off of the blood of others, so don't give me that bullshit about the weak ass, worthless contributions you have made to this country. Go learn some real American History and your dumbass will be shocked when you find out the truth. If anybody is tired it is folks of color who have endured injustice in this country for over 400yrs.
Dude, white people built this country. Grow up

I misssed this story. Pretty horrific is right. We should let them immigrate and stay.

But, when a capital cops kills an unarmed woman, you're ok with it because she was white and Conservative.
I don't see black folks running around happy that this woman was killed while breaking the law. Had those folks on 1/6 been black there would have been black folks lying dead all over the place and folks like you would be claiming that the police was justified in killing them.

I don't see black folks running around happy that this woman was killed while breaking the law. Had those folks on 1/6 been black there would have been black folks lying dead all over the place and folks like you would be claiming that the police was justified in killing them.
You lie

How is it any different when you voted for the racist Trump, the man who was sued by the Gov't for racial discrimination.
hahaha people get sued on the time

xiden actually worked as a US Senator…to stop the enforcement of Brown v Board of Education.

You calling someone racist, is mere projection because you openly support known racist

Forum List

Back