Psaki asked about image of Border Patrol agent with apparent whip: 'obviously horrific'

White House press secretary Jen Psaki on Monday called images of a U.S. Border Patrol agent on horseback chasing Haitian migrants “horrific,” but declined to say what consequences there should be for his actions.

Psaki was asked repeatedly to comment on "photos of border agents on horseback using what appear to be whips on Haitian migrants" and whether it was appropriate behavior.

WTF is this 1821?

Folks should be outraged over this.

WTH is VP Harris?

WTH is the CBC? If they are silent on this we should never vote for them again.
So what's the difference in these dummies jumping in front of a horse and Ashli Babbett jumping in front of a bullet.
At least the white policeman used constraint and didn't send a bullet their way like Michael byrd did. Which he would have been justified doing if the law is applied "equally."

Kamala Harris was put in charge of it a couple months ago. Where have you been?

The head of the Border Patrol is Raul Ortiz. Where have you been?

This is so ugly that I am waiting to hear what the border patrol has to say.

The pride of Texas.

pelosi-democrats-push-media-hoax-claiming-border-patrol-agents-on-horseback-whipped-haitians-in-del-rio-678x381.jpg
See, he isnt being whipped. He is grabbing the guys shirt. He should have just shot him though.

DigitalDrifter
I agree. Where's the outrage for another 1 million illegals that Bidung let into our country. Where's the outrage for him bussing and flying them all over the country. Where's the outrage as he dumps them into town and cities for them to take care of.

What a load of horse shit. Good thing its not me cause I'd be shooting the assholes.

Whats ugly?

All those photos of cowboys riding down on Haitians with whips and straps. The whole world has seen them you know.

Other countries round up overstayers/illegals and deport them without brutality.

DigitalDrifter
I agree. Where's the outrage for another 1 million illegals that Bidung let into our country. Where's the outrage for him bussing and flying them all over the country. Where's the outrage as he dumps them into town and cities for them to take care of.

What a load of horse shit. Good thing its not me cause I'd be shooting the assholes.

Sure.. That's what makes you an American.

All those photos of cowboys riding down on Haitians with whips and straps. The whole world has seen them you know.

Other countries round up overstayers/illegals and deport them without brutality.
Whats ugly about horses and ropes? How would YOU have stopped those migrants?

It's because of racist trash like you that the country is mucked up. You stinking POS you think this bullshit just started when Biden got into office.

Is that all you got fuckhead?
Just your usual accusations?
I work and contribute and make this country work, I make it into the place people want to come to.
My kind built this country, you and people like you use me and others like me to get your handouts.
We are tired of you and yours riding our backs!

White House press secretary Jen Psaki on Monday called images of a U.S. Border Patrol agent on horseback chasing Haitian migrants “horrific,” but declined to say what consequences there should be for his actions.

Psaki was asked repeatedly to comment on "photos of border agents on horseback using what appear to be whips on Haitian migrants" and whether it was appropriate behavior.

WTF is this 1821?

WTH is VP Harris?

You morons fall for the shit the elite on your side shovels way to much. The "whips" in the pictures are horse reins. Don't forget to breath during your falsely manufactured outrage, the lot of you may pass out from oxygen deprivation.

Lasso the invaders around the neck and drag them for a few miles. Now they have something to complain about.

WTF is this 1821?

WTH is VP Harris?

They breaking the law. If they don't like it, they can go home.

Biden's open borders agenda is a clusterfuck. Hell, we got Haitian illegals hijacking busses. They aren't above the law.

WTF is this 1821?

WTH is VP Harris?

I didn't see any whipping, can you post that video?

Forum List

Back