Proud Boys Leader Charged In Capitol Attack Feels Betrayed By Trump: ‘You Left Us’...“I’ve followed this guy for 4 years given everything and lost it"

If you had another news source that wasn't left wing media, you'd now about it already
I read a great variety of news sources. I tend to believe the people who know what they’re talking about and not pillow salesmen.

Obviously we understand how upset they were over the stolen election.
They’re just crybaby sore losers. And now they realize they were conned.
They were standing up for democracy.
Throwing a hissy fit because you don’t like the outcome of the democratic election is not standing up for democracy.

Those idiots can enjoy their time in prison. And Biden will still be their president lol.

Trump only cares about himself, my friends
I don't understand how it is that they don't get that as far as Trump is concerned, it's ALL about him.
Because they think it's all about themselves.

How is trump supposed to help these idiots with their own bad decisions? Trump can’t even use FB or Twitter.
How many close Trump aides, friends, or supporters did Trump pardon or grant clemency to prior to leaving office?
I don’t know if these alleged insurrectionists have yet to be charged. They just sit in jail.
And why would trump pardon those idiots anyway? Would you?

That's completely dependent on if the votes are legal or not.

Surely Trump isn’t alleging they 200,000 plus votes were cast by ineligible voters. Right?

If you had another news source that wasn't left wing media, you'd now about it already
I read a great variety of news sources. I tend to believe the people who know what they’re talking about and not pillow salesmen.
Someone did a study comparing viewership attitudes to party affiliation to publication political lean. Guess what. The news source tended to run the stories that fit what their viewers believed. Free market. If your town leans right, you sell them stories that they want to read. Go figure.

That's completely dependent on if the votes are legal or not.

Surely Trump isn’t alleging they 200,000 plus votes were cast by ineligible voters. Right?
I don't know... I didn't read your article. You posted it... Noteworthy: December 1, 2020

*sighs*

We have to address this. If we don't... It's just going to get worse. We need to be able to validate votes in a more open way.

How is trump supposed to help these idiots with their own bad decisions? Trump can’t even use FB or Twitter.
How many close Trump aides, friends, or supporters did Trump pardon or grant clemency to prior to leaving office?
I don’t know if these alleged insurrectionists have yet to be charged. They just sit in jail.

May 13.
Tough for a trump pardon at that point. And why should he?

May 13.
Bummer for them.

May 13.
Preemptive pardons exist.

We need to be able to validate votes in a more open way.
No, we need politicians who can accept when they’ve been defeated. The election processes are fine. It’s the politicians that are broken.
No... I don't care what the politicians do or don't do. We need to make it to where they CAN'T have a good argument to do recounts and what not.

I don't even know I'm talking to you... You're in my sig for a reason.

Forum List

Back