Proud Boys Leader Charged In Capitol Attack Feels Betrayed By Trump: ‘You Left Us’...“I’ve followed this guy for 4 years given everything and lost it"

How is trump supposed to help these idiots with their own bad decisions? Trump can’t even use FB or Twitter.
He had the opportunity to pardon them.
I don’t know if they were even charged. They were thrown into gulags and used as pawns for the democrats’ own insurrection.
Why should he pardon them? They broke the law. Democrats don’t understand that.

You asked how he could help them and I replied. For starters, you don’t have to be charged to get a pardon. Second, Trump had no problem pardoning rich buddies of his for breaking the law. He did so dozens and dozens of times. I guess they’re better than the low life suckers that support him. Last, kinda makes it hard to complain that they’re political prisoners when you admit they’re criminals. Turns out they’re just regular prisoners.

They thought Trump was gonna protect em. They thought they'd get pardons.

Donald only cares about "friends" that can hurt him...like Manafort

Evidently the child didn't understand the concept of "peaceably making your voices heard".

He understood the concept of might is right which pervades Trump’s ethos. Trump has been glorifying and engendering this exact mindset.

If anything he was following the commiecrats lead, from the pig waters, though palousey and kneepads harriss. All loved violence until is was visited on them. You fucking commies have no claim to any high ground, so stop being a fucking hypocrite.

Wow. That was quite a rant.

They thought Trump was gonna protect em. They thought they'd get pardons.

Donald only cares about "friends" that can hurt him...like Manafort

Evidently the child didn't understand the concept of "peaceably making your voices heard".

He understood the concept of might is right which pervades Trump’s ethos. Trump has been glorifying and engendering this exact mindset.

If anything he was following the commiecrats lead, from the pig waters, though palousey and kneepads harriss. All loved violence until is was visited on them. You fucking commies have no claim to any high ground, so stop being a fucking hypocrite.

Wow. That was quite a rant.

LMAO

You asked how he could help them and I replied. For starters, you don’t have to be charged to get a pardon. Second, Trump had no problem pardoning rich buddies of his for breaking the law. He did so dozens and dozens of times. I guess they’re better than the low life suckers that support him. Last, kinda makes it hard to complain that they’re political prisoners when you admit they’re criminals. Turns out they’re just regular prisoners.
Trump used judgment in his pardons.
In addition to having two weeks to pardon people involved in this riot — including those who were charged after those two weeks — it would have been too little time to decipher. Plus, he wouldn’t pardon those rioters anyway and for multiple reasons.

Plus, he wouldn’t pardon those rioters anyway and for multiple reasons.
No. Pardons are for rich, politically connected buddies of his. His regular middle class followers can go screw themselves.
There were people who he pardoned that does not fit that. You should actually *try* to make sure you are correct before... *sighs*

Forum List

Back