Proud Boys Leader Charged In Capitol Attack Feels Betrayed By Trump: ‘You Left Us’...“I’ve followed this guy for 4 years given everything and lost it"

Can't fix stupid. I have no desire to impress anything on you... I'm happy to help you show yourself to the rest of the world.
Your intellectual dishonesty is pretty apparent.
Only because you are stupid.
There’s not a single legitimate argument, just snark and condescension
You should try harder to mean more than that. Personal opinion. I don't care what you believe, as long as you actually aren't a hypocrite about it. Live up to your own ideals.

You should try harder to mean more than that. Personal opinion. I don't care what you believe, as long as you actually aren't a hypocrite about it. Live up to your own ideals.
You aren’t pointing out hypocrisy, you’re making false equivalence a because you definitely do care what people believe.

Trump only cares about himself, my friends

Just because Trump doesn't care about this fellow, doesn't mean doesn't care about others.

Do you care about this "proud boy"?

If so, you should donate, if not, that's up to you as well.

You aren’t pointing out hypocrisy, you’re making false equivalence a because you definitely do care what people believe.
Some people sure... Just not you. That's the whole point of what you quoted... Read it again with that in mind.

Who would sacrifice for a political cause? I would never ever consider it. No way no how.

Some people sure... Just not you. That's the whole point of what you quoted... Read it again with that in mind.
If you don’t care what I think, why do you reply to my posts? You’re not pointing out hypocrisy in me. You’re barely making any argument.

Is it just to take the opportunity to act like an asshole?

If you don’t care what I think, why do you reply to my posts? You’re not pointing out hypocrisy in me. You’re barely making any argument.

Is it just to take the opportunity to act like an asshole?
You are welcome to think that.

Of course, we cannot say for sure whether they were rigged, that is impossible. Only by looking at the source code would that be possible. However, making the statement that the election was unequivocally NOT rigged, either shows a complete ignorance of electronic voting history, or an extreme partisan bias.
Fascinating.

So when Georgia underwent a whole state hand recount and came up with basically identical results, did you all stop pretending like it was a serious concern that the Dominion machines had been hacked?

Of course, we cannot say for sure whether they were rigged, that is impossible. Only by looking at the source code would that be possible. However, making the statement that the election was unequivocally NOT rigged, either shows a complete ignorance of electronic voting history, or an extreme partisan bias.
Fascinating.

So when Georgia underwent a whole state hand recount and came up with basically identical results, did you all stop pretending like it was a serious concern that the Dominion machines had been hacked?
Interesting article. Why do you think this is relevant to the allegation that dominion machines counted votes incorrectly?

He was shanghaied. If you’re too dishonest to acknowledge that you’re not worth debating.
WTF does shanghaied mean?

I love this debate tactic of “agree with me or I will stop debating”. Like, does that actually work?

Adios troll.
colfax_m said:

We haven’t required voter ID for a few hundred years and seemed to work fine.
Oh good... That certainly means that we don't ever need to update the constitution either. Times never change, and people have always seen how things are going to effect things in the future.

I said you weren't very intelligent the first time. Now I'll just say it... You're stupid.

Oh good... That certainly means that we don't ever need to update the constitution either. Times never change, and people have always seen how things are going to effect things in the future.

Besides, no ones coming forward complaining that someone else voted for them, at least no one credible. There was a lady in Nevada that the Trump supporters propped up saying this happened to her but when it came time for her to make the allegation under any kind of penalty of perjury, she bailed.
Voter ID isn’t a fix. They’d just find another lie. You seem to think this is about how the election was run. It’s not. It’s solely about Trump’s inability to accept defeat.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back