Proud Boys Leader Charged In Capitol Attack Feels Betrayed By Trump: ‘You Left Us’...“I’ve followed this guy for 4 years given everything and lost it"

No... I don't care what the politicians do or don't do. We need to make it to where they CAN'T have a good argument to do recounts and what not.
It’s quite important what politicians do or don’t do. There is no good argument for fraud. That’s why their arguments have failed spectacularly in court.

Despite the failure to produce a good argument, the politicians push it regardless and their followers go along with it.

This is a political problem, not a election problem. No changes to the election system will withstand a politician who doesn’t care about the truth.

And you would be all over him for doing it if he did. You're a fuck'n hack.
As if that was the reason? Dude didn’t worry about us being all over him for pardoning dozens of his politically connected buddies.

No... I don't care what the politicians do or don't do. We need to make it to where they CAN'T have a good argument to do recounts and what not.
It’s quite important what politicians do or don’t do. There is no good argument for fraud. That’s why their arguments have failed spectacularly in court.

Despite the failure to produce a good argument, the politicians push it regardless and their followers go along with it.

This is a political problem, not a election problem. No changes to the election system will withstand a politician who doesn’t care about the truth.
I agree. That's why we had four years of Russiagate and now we'll have four more years of this shit. It's only going to get worse you... Well.. You aren't very intelligent. And you are a hack.

That's why we had four years of Russiagate and now we'll have four more years of this shit
Russia had nothing to do with the electoral process.

This is a completely fabricated scandal and entertaining it is damaging to the nation.

How is trump supposed to help these idiots with their own bad decisions? Trump can’t even use FB or Twitter.
How many close Trump aides, friends, or supporters did Trump pardon or grant clemency to prior to leaving office?
I don’t know if these alleged insurrectionists have yet to be charged. They just sit in jail.
And why would trump pardon those idiots anyway? Would you?

May 13.
Tough for a trump pardon at that point. And why should he?
Preemptive pardons exist.
Why would he pardon them? They’re vandals. That’s who democrats pardon and raise bail money for.

That's why we had four years of Russiagate and now we'll have four more years of this shit
Well... If you don't require proof of who you are before voting... Could be any nationality.
This is a completely fabricated scandal and entertaining it is damaging to the nation.
Yes... That's what I said... You are a hack. It doesn't matter anymore, because you can't use it. I did say unintelligent as well didn't I?

Well... If you don't require proof of who you are before voting... Could be any nationality.
Yes... That's what I said... You are a hack. It doesn't matter anymore, because you can't use it. I did say unintelligent as well didn't I?
Troll.

We haven’t required voter ID for a few hundred years and seemed to work fine. Besides, no ones coming forward complaining that someone else voted for them, at least no one credible. There was a lady in Nevada that the Trump supporters propped up saying this happened to her but when it came time for her to make the allegation under any kind of penalty of perjury, she bailed.

Russia wasn’t a fake scandal. They definitely hacked the DNC. They definitely worked to help Trump. Trump definitely denied it. His own kids definitely wanted to get the help from Russia.

Compare that with the completely phony scandal that Trump is pushing about a stolen election.

This false equivalence? That’s you being the hack, not me.

We need to be able to validate votes in a more open way.
No, we need politicians who can accept when they’ve been defeated. The election processes are fine. It’s the politicians that are broken.
Wow. . . did you seriously go there? :ack-1:

Depending on the election, both parties have admitted that we need elections with more integrity, both the DNC and GOP. The entire free world knows we have the worst elections on the planet. It matters not if it is Greg Palast's investigations, or Project Veritas, folks on all sides recognize that the establishment and the bureaucracy, ostensibly have more pull over who gets elected, than the actual voters. . .

So Shelzin makes the argument we need elections with more integrity, and you respond, "No, screw integrity, we just need political tools that will accept the will of the institutional machinery, corruption be damned!" :dunno:

Do you want more elections like the 2000 fiasco, and the one we just had?

. . . are you a Russian troll, or have a desire to aspire to be one?

The 2000 election was a fiasco. The methods used to vote in that election were bad, really bad and there was no process for settling how to handle it.

This was not a fiasco. Votes were counted. A winner was declared. There was no ambiguity.

My point is that no election can be secured against a politician who doesn’t care about the truth.

We haven’t required voter ID for a few hundred years and seemed to work fine.
Oh good... That certainly means that we don't ever need to update the constitution either. Times never change, and people have always seen how things are going to effect things in the future.

I said you weren't very intelligent the first time. Now I'll just say it... You're stupid.
Besides, no ones coming forward complaining that someone else voted for them, at least no one credible. There was a lady in Nevada that the Trump supporters propped up saying this happened to her but when it came time for her to make the allegation under any kind of penalty of perjury, she bailed.

Russia wasn’t a fake scandal. They definitely hacked the DNC. They definitely worked to help Trump. Trump definitely denied it. His own kids definitely wanted to get the help from Russia.

Compare that with the completely phony scandal that Trump is pushing about a stolen election.

This false equivalence? That’s you being the hack, not me.
Thanks for proving my point.

The 2000 election was a fiasco. The methods used to vote in that election were bad, really bad and there was no process for settling how to handle it.

This was not a fiasco. Votes were counted. A winner was declared. There was no ambiguity.

My point is that no election can be secured against a politician who doesn’t care about the truth.
So. . . when your guy doesn't win a contested election. . . THAT is a fiasco.

. . . when your guy does win an election that folks think is screwy? Well. . . . that has nothing fishy going on.

Nice to see your analysis is so impartial.

. . . news for you buddy. The only difference in the two? There was a whistle blower that came forward to reveal the corruption of the Diebold machines and the source code, it became a running joke in the establishment, and eventually led to the end of that company. The whistleblower was fined and slapped with a felony.

This is how we know that the only way these voting machines can be truly safe and audited, is by revealing the source code, which has never been done with the Dominion machines. Although they were not connected to the internet, the machines that their program cards came from? They were.

Of course, we cannot say for sure whether they were rigged, that is impossible. Only by looking at the source code would that be possible. However, making the statement that the election was unequivocally NOT rigged, either shows a complete ignorance of electronic voting history, or an extreme partisan bias.

Your point is pathetic. You make false equivalence a which tacitly admit my point is correct.

Then instead of making a counter argument you call me silly names.

You’re really impressing me here.

Your point is pathetic. You make false equivalence a which tacitly admit my point is correct.

Then instead of making a counter argument you call me silly names.

You’re really impressing me here.
Can't fix stupid. I have no desire to impress anything on you... I'm happy to help you show yourself to the rest of the world.

The Proud Boy was crying how Trump betrayed him.

Trump betrays everyone, eventually.
Can you imagine if trump lifted onr finger ? You lying sacks of shit would have been screaming and hollering that trump is helping white supremacists , or insurrectionist.... you guys are so full of it

Of course, we cannot say for sure whether they were rigged, that is impossible. Only by looking at the source code would that be possible. However, making the statement that the election was unequivocally NOT rigged, either shows a complete ignorance of electronic voting history, or an extreme partisan bias.
Fascinating.

So when Georgia underwent a whole state hand recount and came up with basically identical results, did you all stop pretending like it was a serious concern that the Dominion machines had been hacked?

Fascinating.

So when Georgia underwent a whole state hand recount and came up with basically identical results, did you all stop pretending like it was a serious concern that the Dominion machines had been hacked?
No... See if it doesn't look for illegal votes... It was pointless... But you're both a hack and stupid... I don't foresee you ever seeing that.

Edit: Here is where we MIGHT agree... It was pointless and a waste of money because just doing a recount was stupid. That wasn't the problem that was supposed to be addressed. Edit2: Rephrase... It didn't address what I believe it should have.

Can't fix stupid. I have no desire to impress anything on you... I'm happy to help you show yourself to the rest of the world.
Your intellectual dishonesty is pretty apparent.
There’s not a single legitimate argument, just snark and condescension.

Forum List

Back