Protesters defy police presence in Ottawa after officers warn of crackdown

As I look to our friendly neighbors to the north, I am in amazement of the fascist measures Trudeau is taking when this whole thing could be settled with a meeting with the Truckers...

Trudeau is acting like a fascist dictator....Today they announced that if their truck is impounded any pets in the truck will be taken and the owner may never see it again....What's next from these pigs?
Yet, here in the States republic lawmakers are proposing bills to make blocking roads illegal.

They had 3 weeks to make their statement, now is time to run them over.

Black people took over an entire sectipn of Seattle and kept it for months

thats the US not Canada, bit Trudeau was very friendly with the Black LIES Matter there
One block white privilege asshole.

Then it's up to the police to arrest them and be the bad guys.

Since these protesters aren't violent or even confrontational, they (the police) know they will look terrible.
Yep. They will look terrible. That's bad. If they move the trucks, regular citizens can use the public streets, bridges and highways. That's good. Who cares if they are back tomorrow with little signs as long as after about two weeks, the streets can be used again?

You must worry of a shutdown or at least a slowdown of food and supplies to certain areas of the nation. Possible but not probable and tantalizing.
I must not, and don't intend to if I don't have to.

So, you are for Canada becoming the newest authoritarian nation in the world?
No. I am not in favor of a long term protest blocking the streets, international bridges and private business. If they do not want to haul. Fine. Maybe somebody else will, at least if they highways are not blocked with illegally parked 50,000 lb tractor trailer. Let them park in a parking lot and protest, even with marches to the capital and rallies, but leave the trucks out of it. The trucks did not ask to protest. The drivers are the protesters. Not the trucks.

I asked about a good comparison between J6 and BLM protests and YOU shrank from it.

Why?
I will leave that to you because its apples and oranges

the Canadian trucker protest and the lib Summer of Love are comparable

I will leave that to you because its apples and oranges

the Canadian trucker protest and the lib Summer of Love are comparable
How are they not comparable? Each claimed a right had been wronged? Each marched in protest.

Ah, one was for African-American People against police violence while the other was white grievance over a piece of cloth.

Doin' The Goalpost Shuffle, Uh-HUH!

How about their clothing? How about their jewelry? How about their selfie sticks and cameras? Do their dental crowns have the right to protest? How about removable dentures? Where's the line?

That is the stupidest fucking thing I've heard in weeks, and that's saying a lot, for you.

Bingo!

Ding-ding-ding!!
We got a winner!!!

Forum List

Back