Protesters defy police presence in Ottawa after officers warn of crackdown

Boy how you halfwits like to throw the "globalist" dog whistle around. What a joke.

If the drama queen truckers don't move along the rigs should be confiscated & donated to people who actually want to work instead of sitting around on their asses crying over a fucking mask & a vaxx.
You must have to comb your hair about a hundred times a day, considering how much of life goes whizzing over your head.

What I find ironic is these people who support the truckers do not support the protesting of US police and their abuses.
I support protest, but not non-stop day after day. The rest of us have the right to go on about our life and business if we do not wish to participate. Locking down transportation for over a week is beyond the pale. screw them. Time to go home or at least park their trucks out of the way.

I support protest, but not non-stop day after day. The rest of us have the right to go on about our life and business if we do not wish to participate. Locking down transportation for over a week is beyond the pale. screw them. Time to go home or at least park their trucks out of the way.
I support protest, but....

Then you don't support protest.

Then it's up to the police to arrest them and be the bad guys.

Since these protesters aren't violent or even confrontational, they (the police) know they will look terrible.

Then it's up to the police to arrest them and be the bad guys.

Since these protesters aren't violent or even confrontational, they (the police) know they will look terrible.
Hence all media have been banned from the area....One of the live streamers got arrested...

Castreau has gone full Stasi.

I agree. The people should have a right to march and assemble in protest. Their vehicles have no such right.

I agree. The people should have a right to march and assemble in protest. Their vehicles have no such right.
Doin' The Goalpost Shuffle, Uh-HUH!

How about their clothing? How about their jewelry? How about their selfie sticks and cameras? Do their dental crowns have the right to protest? How about removable dentures? Where's the line?

That is the stupidest fucking thing I've heard in weeks, and that's saying a lot, for you.

I don't see vehicular exclusions in most protest laws.

Ticket them for blocking the road. ticket them enough and tow them. The whole POINT of civil disobedience is to get the government to respond, either by giving in or by using their force to make you comply with the minor laws you are violating.

Then pay the fine, and go out and do it again.

Doin' The Goalpost Shuffle, Uh-HUH!

How about their clothing? How about their jewelry? How about their selfie sticks and cameras? Do their dental crowns have the right to protest? How about removable dentures? Where's the line?

That is the stupidest fucking thing I've heard in weeks, and that's saying a lot, for you.

Parking your rig in a traffic lane on a freeway. That's my line. In my city you get ticketed and your vehicle gets towed away so traffic can resume.

It is also an international trade route. But the Neo-GOP want chaos so they applaud the delays it caused

Were you just pretending to be that stupid or...?

Parking your rig in a traffic lane on a freeway. That's my line. In my city you get ticketed and your vehicle gets towed away so traffic can resume.

It is also an international trade route. But the Neo-GOP want chaos so they applaud the delays it caused

Were you just pretending to be that stupid or...?
And I give a fuck about your opinion.......................................Why?

I don't see vehicular exclusions in most protest laws.

Ticket them for blocking the road. ticket them enough and tow them. The whole POINT of civil disobedience is to get the government to respond, either by giving in or by using their force to make you comply with the minor laws you are violating.

Then pay the fine, and go out and do it again.

Well Joe did have campaign events for them exclusively.

So really it was a coordinated sustained action by folks with huge machines to shut down international commerce to effect Canadian policy. Not really a protest in the sense that people gather and voice their grievances. People who do things like that in our country do so with the expectations of getting arrested.

Well Joe did have campaign events for them exclusively.

So really it was a coordinated sustained action by folks with huge machines to shut down international commerce to effect Canadian policy. Not really a protest in the sense that people gather and voice their grievances. People who do things like that in our country do so with the expectations of getting arrested.

Either get arrested and/or have the government give in.

Forum List

Back