Protesters defy police presence in Ottawa after officers warn of crackdown

How are they not comparable? Each claimed a right had been wronged? Each marched in protest.

Ah, one was for African-American People against police violence while the other was white grievance over a piece of cloth.
That's the propaganda. The truth is BLM took advantage of a murder of a thug and used it to inflame stupid people to violence, while the mask mandate has absolutely nothing to do with skin color. Shame on you.

No. I am not in favor of a long term protest blocking the streets, international bridges and private business. If they do not want to haul. Fine. Maybe somebody else will, at least if they highways are not blocked with illegally parked 50,000 lb tractor trailer. Let them park in a parking lot and protest, even with marches to the capital and rallies, but leave the trucks out of it. The trucks did not ask to protest. The drivers are the protesters. Not the trucks.
Lol, so as long as it doesn’t disrupt your life eh? No. As a career trucker, I stand with them. This is so stupid…All fuhrer Trudeau had to do was talk…Instead he just had to be the authoritarian…He gets what he gets.

That's the propaganda. The truth is BLM took advantage of a murder of a thug and used it to inflame stupid people to violence, while the mask mandate has absolutely nothing to do with skin color. Shame on you.
Why bring race into the question?

Answer the question .

Lol, so as long as it doesn’t disrupt your life eh? No. As a career trucker, I stand with them. This is so stupid…All fuhrer Trudeau had to do was talk…Instead he just had to be the authoritarian…He gets what he gets.
Go up and stand with them, if you feel strongly about it, but leave your truck parked at a parking lot. They even got to park their trucks in the streets and on the bridges for about 2 weeks. How much longer of using their truck to block traffic and shut down other commerce did you want? I guess you were good with the long-term autonomous zones out west in this country, eh?

Why bring race into the question?

Answer the question .
"Ah, one was for African-American People against police violence while the other was white grievance over a piece of cloth".

Your words, numb nuts. YOU are the one who brought race into this...Are you able to feed yourself?

They’re hiding behind children like terrorists. If they didn’t have children as shields, the police would have moved in already.
So children are saving them but elderly First Nations women are not? You are completely full of shit "doc".

They’re hiding behind children like terrorists. If they didn’t have children as shields, the police would have moved in already.
Stop with the drama. They aren't doing any such thing. They're peaceful protestors and not animals like BLM.

Go up and stand with them, if you feel strongly about it, but leave your truck parked at a parking lot.

If I did go up to stand with them, my truck would be with me...See, people like you think you can tell others what to do, and what is acceptable to you, just like the mandates they are protesting. You can't..

They even got to park their trucks in the streets and on the bridges for about 2 weeks.

And? This is your authoritarian side showing...

How much longer of using their truck to block traffic and shut down other commerce did you want?

Until they were met with, and their complaints addressed...

I guess you were good with the long-term autonomous zones out west in this country, eh?

Um, no. The CHOP zone was a violent take over of a portion of Seattle where people actually were assaulted, raped, and murdered...This was not a violent take over....

Apples and oranges.

If I did go up to stand with them, my truck would be with me...See, people like you think you can tell others what to do, and what is acceptable to you, just like the mandates they are protesting. You can't..

And? This is your authoritarian side showing...

Until they were met with, and their complaints addressed...

Um, no. The CHOP zone was a violent take over of a portion of Seattle where people actually were assaulted, raped, and murdered...This was not a violent take over....

Apples and oranges.
The Leftists praised the autonomous zones.

So children are saving them but elderly First Nations women are not? You are completely full of shit "doc".

The crowd was assaulting officers, the horses arrived to get them to back off. Someone threw a bicycle at a horse. A woman fell over, got up and walked away.

You guys are so full of propaganda. Don’t run in front of horses.

Forum List

Back