Protesters defy police presence in Ottawa after officers warn of crackdown

By comparing the response to the actions doesn't make the action comparable. Noting illegal in not riding a bus in protest to pool your economic recourses to fight for change. Parking rigs to block all traffic to fight for change is illegal.

The government made it illegal by doing chickenshit things like speeding tickets and making walking in groups illegal. Here the Canadian government is going beyond tickets and freezing assets.

Same heavy handed response to civil disobedience.

The crowd was assaulting officers, the horses arrived to get them to back off. Someone threw a bicycle at a horse. A woman fell over, got up and walked away.

You guys are so full of propaganda. Don’t run in front of horses.
OMG. Are you really posting what you posted here?!! You couldn't care less about protestors assaulting police. Which is not happening here btw....

Shall we start to pull up all the posts of yours where you defend assaults against police? Talk about propaganda....That's all you did here...

The government made it illegal by doing chickenshit things like speeding tickets and making walking in groups illegal. Here the Canadian government is going beyond tickets and freezing assets.

They're going further than that...If there are pets in the trucks they are taking them. They are sending Canadian CPS to these truckers homes and trying to take their children also...

This is bull shit...

Yep. They will look terrible. That's bad. If they move the trucks, regular citizens can use the public streets, bridges and highways. That's good. Who cares if they are back tomorrow with little signs as long as after about two weeks, the streets can be used again?

They should come back with more trucks, and other people will join in if the Canadian government goes ham.

They're going further than that...If there are pets in the trucks they are taking them. They are sending Canadian CPS to these truckers homes and trying to take their children also...

This is bull shit...
The S has HTF. Get ready, America.

The crowd was assaulting officers, the horses arrived to get them to back off. Someone threw a bicycle at a horse. A woman fell over, got up and walked away.

You guys are so full of propaganda. Don’t run in front of horses.
Liar. You got wood over the idea of an elderly woman murdered by cops? Not surprising, "doc".

If I did go up to stand with them, my truck would be with me...See, people like you think you can tell others what to do, and what is acceptable to you, just like the mandates they are protesting. You can't..

And? This is your authoritarian side showing...

Until they were met with, and their complaints addressed...

Um, no. The CHOP zone was a violent take over of a portion of Seattle where people actually were assaulted, raped, and murdered...This was not a violent take over....

Apples and oranges.
I would not tell you what to do, but I might regulate where your truck parks.

The Bus Boycott was a legal action those people took.

I'm not a Canadian so.....I don't think they should be punished beyond the crimes they commit.

The Bus Boycott was a legal action those people took.

I'm not a Canadian so.....I don't think they should be punished beyond the crimes they commit.

Still civil disobedience, and they were finding another way to avoid being arrested.

The sit-ins were technically illegal.

Still civil disobedience, and they were finding another way to avoid being arrested.

The sit-ins were technically illegal.

The boycott wasn't that. They stopped riding and stopped paying for the bus. And were harassed for it all the same too.

As I look to our friendly neighbors to the north, I am in amazement of the fascist measures Trudeau is taking when this whole thing could be settled with a meeting with the Truckers...

Trudeau is acting like a fascist dictator....Today they announced that if their truck is impounded any pets in the truck will be taken and the owner may never see it again....What's next from these pigs?
No he's not a dictator. He i s protecting the others who have bern denied their freedom to go about their lives. Truckies are brain dead. A meeting is useless and trudeau will not give in to terrorists like that.

I hope he takes all their possessions and burbs the fucking lot and the owners with it. They are ones wanting to install fascism by attempting to bring a government to it's knees.

I'll tell you what's next.
Emergency powers are far more than taking a few trucks. If they conti is the military will de ask with them and so they should.
They are scum and no more patriots than my dogs arse.

Does that answer your question.

Forum List

Back