Protesters defy police presence in Ottawa after officers warn of crackdown

j-mac

Nuthin' but the truth
Oct 8, 2013
South Carolina
Truckers who have blockaded downtown Ottawa for nearly three weeks have ignored repeated warnings that they could face steep fines and possible arrest as protesters defied a growing police presence in the Canadian capital.

Officers had warned of an impending crackdown Thursday, as busloads of police reinforcements arrived in the city, and work crews took the rare step of erecting metal fences outside the senate and parliament.

But despite heavy rain, supporters flocked to Parliament Hill, and the mood of imminent confrontation receded.

“I ain’t going anywhere,” said Pat King, one of protest organizers. “I haven’t overstayed my welcome. My taxes paid for me to be here.”

Amid growing criticism of police tactics, the city’s deputy police chief had declared his intention to break up the protest and take back Ottawa’s downtown “in the coming days”.

And in parliament, the Canadian prime minister, Justin Trudeau, told MPs that it was “high time that these illegal and dangerous activities stop”. Protesters defy police presence in Ottawa after officers warn of crackdown

As I look to our friendly neighbors to the north, I am in amazement of the fascist measures Trudeau is taking when this whole thing could be settled with a meeting with the Truckers...

Trudeau is acting like a fascist dictator....Today they announced that if their truck is impounded any pets in the truck will be taken and the owner may never see it again....What's next from these pigs?

As I look to our friendly neighbors to the north, I am in amazement of the fascist measures Trudeau is taking when this whole thing could be settled with a meeting with the Truckers...

Trudeau is acting like a fascist dictator....Today they announced that if their truck is impounded any pets in the truck will be taken and the owner may never see it again....What's next from these pigs?

Those Canadian truckers are today's version of the Polish shipyard workers who in the early 1980, decided they had had enough of the bullshit. It was one small group of workers led by Lech Wałęsa who stood up in the Gdask Shipyard, which ultimately led to the end of communism and blossomed into freedom for the people of Eastern Europe. We are witnessing the same thing taking place right now in Canada. And those who support the far left elitists will be seen as having been on the wrong side of history. I look forward to the Canadian trucker's protest spreads into this country, as it probably will this March. This isn't only about vaccines and mandates. We need to send a clear message to President Biden that the sensible people of this country will not tolerate the damage he and his party are doing to America.

Last edited:

OMG! Somebody save Mack.
1645138636380.png

Those Canadian truckers are today's version of the Polish shipyard workers who in the early 1980, decided they had had enough of the bullshit. It was one small group of workers led by Lech Wałęsa who stood up in the Gdask Shipyard, which ultimately led to the end of communism and blossomed into freedom for the people of Eastern Europe. We are witnessing the same thing taking place right now in Canada. And those who support the far left elitists will be seen as having been on the wrong side of history. I look forward to the Canadian trucker's protest spreads into this country, as it probably will this March. This isn't only about vaccines and mandates. We need to send a clear message to President Biden that the sensible people of this country will not tolerate the damage he and his party are doing to America.
Been saying that since they left Vancouver.

Been saying that since they left Vancouver.
"Busloads of police arrived near Ottawa's Parliament Hill, and workers put up extra fences around government buildings. Police also essentially began sealing off much of the downtown area to outsiders to prevent them from coming to the aid of the protesters.

“The action is imminent,” said interim Ottawa Police Chief Steve Bell. “We absolutely are committed to end this unlawful demonstration.”

The power drunk politicians and police chief are posturing for conflict....With the world now watching, it wouldn't be a good idea for the police there to initiate conflict on a peaceful protest...

"Busloads of police arrived near Ottawa's Parliament Hill, and workers put up extra fences around government buildings. Police also essentially began sealing off much of the downtown area to outsiders to prevent them from coming to the aid of the protesters.

“The action is imminent,” said interim Ottawa Police Chief Steve Bell. “We absolutely are committed to end this unlawful demonstration.”

The power drunk politicians and police chief are posturing for conflict....With the world now watching, it wouldn't be a good idea for the police there to initiate conflict on a peaceful protest...
More likely they are sealing off the downtown so that camera's won't be around to document what they do next.

Pay attention to how globalists deal with the workingman in Ottawa.
USA is only a half-step behind them!
Boy how you halfwits like to throw the "globalist" dog whistle around. What a joke.

If the drama queen truckers don't move along the rigs should be confiscated & donated to people who actually want to work instead of sitting around on their asses crying over a fucking mask & a vaxx.

Forum List

Back