Protesters defy police presence in Ottawa after officers warn of crackdown

CommieTyrant.jpg

C'mon Hellbilly , you said you would comply with police orders. So, does that mean you will not intervene if a cop tells you to stay away while his partner abuses a prisoner? Or will you turn your head away when a cop tells you to so you can't see what they are doing to innocent citizens?

C'mon hellbilly, just how much of a fascist swine are you?

C'mon Hellbilly , you said you would comply with police orders. So, does that mean you will not intervene if a cop tells you to stay away while his partner abuses a prisoner? Or will you turn your head away when a cop tells you to so you can't see what they are doing to innocent citizens?

C'mon hellbilly, just how much of a fascist swine are you?
I would not intervene if a cop told me not to.
I would take out my phone and record the incident.
Then I would testify against the cop.

I would not intervene if a cop told me not to.
I would take out my phone and record the incident.
Then I would testify against the cop.

And a poor innocent person would die. I would stop the cop from killing the person. YOU are a cowardly dumbass.

I’m a 63 year old partially disabled man. I would have no chance against a cop.

I'm 75 years old. I would stop him. The asshole cop who strangled George Floyd is a case in point. DOZENS of people watched and did nothing while he had that cop kneeing his neck. Idiotic.

Isn't that what MLK got with the bus boycott? They stopped making blacks sit at the rear.

Progressive are amazingly ignorant of history. First they ignore it, then they actively prevent it being taught.

I'm 75 years old. I would stop him. The asshole cop who strangled George Floyd is a case in point. DOZENS of people watched and did nothing while he had that cop kneeing his neck. Idiotic.
I wonder what tough talkers on the internet would do when a black thug gets naked on a subway train and rapes a woman in the isle?

when it happened recently in a deep blue city the black guy got his rocks off with no interference from the passengers

Progressive are amazingly ignorant of history. First they ignore it, then they actively prevent it being taught.
Last I checked, a boycott is not illegal.

Furthermore, MLK was protesting discrimination. The truckers are protesting being treated like everyone else.

I wonder what tough talkers on the internet would do when a black thug gets naked on a subway train and rapes a woman in the isle?

when it happened recently in a deep blue city the black guy got his rocks off with no interference from the passengers

It's amazing to me how people just sit back and just watch. I can't understand if they are cowards, or stupid, or a measure of both. Here in Nevada, and where I can carry a gun, that is my first resort. If I am unfortunate to find myself in a State that protects criminals I use whatever tool is available.

Forum List

Back