Zone1 Protestants who have been to Catholic churches - Catholics who have been to Protestant churches

I am .....

• a Protestant who has been to Catholic churches

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • a Catholic who has been to Protestant churches

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • neither

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
LDS church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, Mormonism Articles please read those articles. Youre in a cult. Your soul depends on getting right with God.
Been a member 46 years and I’ve heard it all. None of it is the truth. I would think that how the Catholic Church is so ridiculed as a pedophile church and evil organization that you would not apply the same to other churches that differ from Protestants. Our Church is the only one that is named after the Savior.
When the Lord established his church 2,000 years ago it was called a cult. So, I feel privileged to the term cult because he re-established his church again in these latter days. Thank you. I’m in good company with the Lord.

Jesus did not abandon His ... what looks like His Church
You keep repeating this as if repeating it often enough make it the truth.

This is the definition of what I he church is NOT:

"Now if anyone has not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of His"

I have watched Catholic religious mass online before but I am not a Catholic believer.

nor am I a protestant - nor do I put my faith in the Protestant King James Translation nor any Trinitarian produced translation.

the JKV is an exact word for word exact duplicate copy of the Catholic English Douay Rheims translation of 1582. word for word exactly in 99 % of the translation.
in 99 % of the translation
the Church of England simply copied the Catholic Translation strictly " word for word, exactly down to the very last dot " protestants then went in and modified and changed only a very few select passages to reflect what they believed how the Catholic Church was in error. If you were to take the Roman Catholic Douay Rheims Translation and the KJV side by side and read them both, you would not be able to tell any differences in 99 % of the Bible.

the KJV is literally copied word of word exactly straight from the Catholic Translation. - word for word exactly / identically, The Church Of England had not broken away from the Catholic Church Of Rome no less that a single generation until the KJV was granted as a - Permit Bible { A BIBLE PERMIT } granted to the public - authorized for the public to have, that reflected the few changes that the Church Of England had disagreed with, - - - - just less than 30 years having previously broken from Rome

not even, 30 years had passed from the time of the separation from Rome - and here, the English government is literally copying word for word exactly from the Douay Rheims word for word, identically. The J.K.V. translators ONLY were concerned, ONLY interested about changing and altering and fixing the doctorial differences in specifically, centralizing and orbiting around - IDOLS, MARY, EUCHARIST and TRANSUBSTANTIATION, PRIESTS.

- everything else in the KJV is copied exactly the same as the Douay Rheims. If you take time to study the original message of the Hebrew and Greek you will find that much in the translations were altered and changed to conform with the faith of Rome and the Church Of England.

Also, I noticed by watching many Roman Catholic services and prayers that the Roman Catholic does not pray in Jesus name.

Last edited:
Not at all. Both are in the past and have to be taken based on the written word and who is telling the truth.
They are completely unrelated events, or non-events as the case may be. One being real doesn't imply that the other is real. One being fake doesn't imply that the other is fake. The evidence for each have to be analyzed on their own merits and demerits.

There's always a few of you pissing on a thread in this section. You have nothing to offer but troll
No one has ever presented evidence that Jesus existed. All you have are contradictory accounts by non-eyewitnesses and appeals to blind faith. However, I don't want to further derail this thread. Maybe I'll resurrect a dead thread on this topic.

I have watched Catholic religious mass online before but I am not a Catholic believer.

nor am I a protestant - nor do I put my faith in the Protestant King James Translation nor any Trinitarian produced translation.

the JKV is an exact word for word exact duplicate copy of the Catholic English Douay Rheims translation of 1582. word for word exactly in 99 % of the translation.
in 99 % of the translation
the Church of England simply copied the Catholic Translation strictly " word for word, exactly down to the very last dot " protestants then went in and modified and changed only a very few select passages to reflect what they believed how the Catholic Church was in error. If you were to take the Roman Catholic Douay Rheims Translation and the KJV side by side and read them both, you would not be able to tell any differences in 99 % of the Bible.

the KJV is literally copied word of word exactly straight from the Catholic Translation. - word for word exactly / identically, The Church Of England had not broken away from the Catholic Church Of Rome no less that a single generation until the KJV was granted as a - Permit Bible { A BIBLE PERMIT } granted to the public - authorized for the public to have, that reflected the few changes that the Church Of England had disagreed with, - - - - just less than 30 years having previously broken from Rome

not even, 30 years had passed from the time of the separation from Rome - and here, the English government is literally copying word for word exactly from the Douay Rheims word for word, identically. The J.K.V. translators ONLY were concerned, ONLY interested about changing and altering and fixing the doctorial differences in specifically, centralizing and orbiting around - IDOLS, MARY, EUCHARIST and TRANSUBSTANTIATION, PRIESTS.

- everything else in the KJV is copied exactly the same as the Douay Rheims. If you take time to study the original message of the Hebrew and Greek you will find that much in the translations were altered and changed to conform with the faith of Rome and the Church Of England.

Also, I noticed by watching many Roman Catholic services and prayers that the Roman Catholic does not pray in Jesus name.
Nothing new. Members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints believe the Bible so far as it is translated correctly. But we don’t throw it all out because of a few errors. Instead, Jesus said with 2 or more witnesses shall the truth be made known. The Book of Mormon is another or second witness of Jesus Christ as the Son of God and His atoning sacrifice. With both the truth or fulness of His Gospel and doctrine is known.

The world is a much better place because of the great things the Mormon Church has done to show love and aid and help to millions of people all around the world.

L.D.S. has collected $20 million in donations to fight against COVID-19.

tens of thousands of starving refugees in Syria are given assistance, food and needed supplies, - L.D.S. church provides tons of donated beans, rice, pancake mix, syrup and macaroni to food pantries across the U.S. -

Just in 2021 L.D.S. church collected and gave $906 million in charitable spending - 80 million pounds of food, 6.8M volunteer hours, 3,909 humanitarian projects in 188 nations and had 6.8 million volunteer hours.

Millions are served through water assistance programs. -

L.D.S. has nearly 200 emergency responses in 61 countries and territories. 80 million pounds of donated food. - The L.D.S. church collected blood donations from 105,000 individuals. L.D.S. church gathers 100,000 units of blood just from the from the church every year, L.D.S. church has a total 3,909 humanitarian projects. They even planted 15,000 tree seedlings in Ghana.

all major church organizations in the USA are taking in donations and charity for the distribution to people who are needy and without all around the world.

unlimited resources are being forged and stripped from the U.S.A in order that the federal agent and government can collect the slag and return this disguised fake gold to all citizens they distract and count as fools

Last edited:
The world is a much better place because of the great things the Mormon Church has done to show love and aid and help to millions of people all around the world.

L.D.S. has collected $20 million in donations to fight against COVID-19.

tens of thousands of starving refugees in Syria are given assistance, food and needed supplies, - L.D.S. church provides tons of donated beans, rice, pancake mix, syrup and macaroni to food pantries across the U.S. -

Just in 2021 L.D.S. church collected and gave $906 million in charitable spending - 80 million pounds of food, 6.8M volunteer hours, 3,909 humanitarian projects in 188 nations and had 6.8 million volunteer hours.

Millions are served through water assistance programs. -

L.D.S. has nearly 200 emergency responses in 61 countries and territories. 80 million pounds of donated food. - The L.D.S. church collected blood donations from 105,000 individuals. L.D.S. church gathers 100,000 units of blood just from the from the church every year, L.D.S. church has a total 3,909 humanitarian projects. They even planted 15,000 tree seedlings in Ghana.

all major church organizations in the USA are taking in donations and charity for the distribution to people who are needy and without all around the world.

unlimited resources are being forged and stripped from the U.S.A in order that the federal agent and government can collect the slag and return this disguised fake gold to all citizens they distract and count as fools
This is the way America is supposed to be. The federal government should be nearly invisible.

• Total voters 12 now
and ...

• 6 Protestants who have been to Catholic churches​

• 3 Catholics who have been to Protestant churches​

• :)

• Total voters 12 now
and ...

• 6 Protestants who have been to Catholic churches​

• 3 Catholics who have been to Protestant churches​

• :)

no change yet ….

maybe some newcomers could come here and vote? :