Zone1 Protestants never tell you which Church in the world goes back in time to the Resurrection

Yes one in purpose. Jesus lives to do his Fathers will. And the true followers live to do his Fathers will( Matt 7:21) that is how we as well become one with them.
Jesus warned those that think they know him--John 15:21-22--That some on account of Jesus' name( thinking they were standing for it) would do things against the true followers-Why? Because they did not know the one who sent him= Father= THE ONLY TRUE GOD.
It doesn't say one in purpose. What about "If you've seen me, you've seen the Father".

I believe Thomas looked to heaven when he said my God. All Israelites knew 100% the Messiah has a God,( Psalm 45:7)see the words-fellows( partners)= angels) and know 100% God does not have a God.
It doesn't say Thomas looked to heaven. You're not respectful of Scripture. You put watchtower doctrine above Scripture. You're a heretic.

Dan 7:13-15--One like a son of man( a created being) gained access to the ancient of days( God) and was appointed to be king of Gods kingdom.
Dude, are you seriously not getting this? Daniel is obviously seeing Yeshua going back to heaven after fulfilling His duty on earth AS A HUMAN. He ascended into heaven AS A HUMAN, entered the Father's presence and was given back the glory He had with the Father from the very beginning. OF COURSE Daniel saw someone who looked like a human.

Jesus isn't a God. God does it all through him-Acts 2:22. 1 Cor 8:5-6
Yet God says to worship and obey Him. He's certainly not a created angel, because God can create and destroy angels with a word, so sending an angel to die for sin would be no sacrifice on his part.

Protestants have been taught that the Bible tells them evrything they need to know..(kind of a yes and no thing) but Tradition (the Church) preceded the Bible

by thousands of years. The Church produced the Bible

The printing press wasn't invented until 1440 which is when we began to have the Bible as we know it.

There WAS indeed a Church before then. And the Bible was at that time studied by those who devoted their whole lives to doing so. Now just anyone (whether he has studied well or not) can be a self-proclaimed pastor, supposedly.....
The Hebrew Scriptures preceded the Christian Church, and were the Scriptures the early Church relied on. The Bereans were lauded for carefully examining them to make sure what they were being taught was true and accurate.

So you reject Scripture that says "He shall be called Emanuel, God with us".
They have to also reject:

6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Gods justice scales are in perfect balance= an eye for an eye--Thus- a perfect-MORTAL- rebelled and sinned-- justice = A perfect -MORTAL- lived sinless but paid the wages of sin he did not owe= the ransom sacrifice.
Satan tempted him because he could have failed.
It would not be a sacrifice for God to send a created being to die for the sin of mankind, because God can create and destroy such beings with a thought. The only thing that could be a sacrifice for God to send would be his Son.

God gave Jesus all authority--one best obey him, its all his Fathers will.
God does not tell us to worship and obey anyone other than Himself. Certainly not angels, certainly not other created beings. He's very clear about that. And yes, Jesus WAS given all authority when He ascended to the Father, the authority He had from before the world was made:

John 17:

4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.
5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

Clearly, He got back what He had before, and is worthy of worship. No created being is worthy of worship. In fact, angels refuse to let humans worship them.

Revelation 22:

8 And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.
9 Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.

Hey my name is Daniel an I've had basically a pretty movie like experience that will probably never be believed while my time on earth. I am a ex junkie that has been baptized in a sea of affliction but also shown great mercy. Silence seems to be like a cancer that grows and eats away the soul esp when you can see something playing out in society..

I was going crazy but turned out to be an awakening to an extent we're there are no stories that I can relate to except for old myths an stories from Bible. I'm going to give a few experiences an just remember this is truthfully spoken.

First visions:
1 while at home one night I walk into my bathroom an walk by the mirror when I glance to see my reflection I pass by an notice I didn't see one. Stunned I take a step back an still looking directly into mirror I still see no reflection than a white flash an 4 figures appear. The first 3 are creature looking an the fourth is a man in armor floating. Each figure appeared 1 after another in sequence. The first one was a serpent the second was of a dark figure who outlined looked similar to a man but not quite. The thirst was a bald creature with iron sharp teeth an the first was a man who was wearing a breastplate an the cape he had on was shifting like the wind was blowing.

2 I was walking back in yard one night when I passed by my mom car window an once again I was looking for reflection an once again no reflection but I I seen 3 weird looking symbols this was one of the earlier one but one of the symbols was like a spider.

3 while crossing the street back to my house I hear a crash behind me I turn to see a bright orange glow an maybe 75 yards in front of me a police car was on fire. Stunned I turn to look back at my house an as I turn back the car was gone but I heard the crash an seen it.

4 riding down the highway it looked like the end of the world looking out the windshield an right to left nothing close was changed but in the distance the whole sky had turned to a black reddish fire. Kinda like a tornado cloud from the distance but everything was engulfed in it.

5 again walking home I see a woman sitting in front of a house an I go to enter my home I hear a cat screaming as if this woman is choking it I remember as I turn to yell stop a little dog pops from her lap happy as can be (but the sound was so clear of someone strangling a cat) later on while in jail I read a fiction book about Michael Gabriel an Lucifer an in the book Lucifer has a pet cat named ebony an when God created man he goes mad an strangles the cat.

Dreams
I have had many dreams of angel Gabriel an it has strengthed me through the trails I have faced esp since I kinda went to far in one area. In one dream a girl was sitting in a car an I was talking to her but I said my name was Gabriel an do you know why I put you in purgatory. Not so long after this girl gets shot multiple times an dies. I also had a dream were a figure looks animated an he straight up saids I am Gabriel the archangel an after he does that white flash in the vision in bathroom happens an I seen three images an the only one I can remember is a cigarette which still today I smoke.

Wow moments:

I remember I was so mad at this guy an it was late an I noticed the guy was walking to his back yard so I thought for a moment to go over there an confront him well as he walks in the back yard all of a sudden as I'm walking he appears in front of me maybe 20 yards off almost reminded me of a glitch in a video game but as he appears I remember getting really dizzy an I walk back to my house an as I go into the house I fall on my couch an I remember my brain literally felt like it was bouncing from left to right in my head..

Now the Kundalini oops moment.
So after the fact people say through meditation a claim of feeling this spiritual force followed by a glimpse light that only last a . Something of a second. Well I went further I was able to focus that light after hours an hours an hours of concentration. This light starts out looking far away an slowly moves towards me an once it gets close it not 1 light but many animated winged looking beings that are flying past me well as I continue after a while this little being all joing together an fuse an make 2 big serpent like creatures 1 looks like the 1 creature from my vision in the mirror the other looks like a 🐍. The first serpent has arms an grabs the other an swallows it but as it goes down I start to fill as if I'm about to float off the ground I remember my body completely fills different for a short time almost like a gel feeling ( hard to compare).

Most of this happened without any knowledge of Bible an truth be told after reading it over an over it doesn't seem to good. The serpents can be found in Hindu. But Jesus is the way the truth an the life NO one goes to the Father except through him. After the visions an warming over an over I didn't take heed until I unlocked some kinda satanic messenger that's hard to call bad but now I am stuck when I close my eyes an focus I see a static than it focuses into a bunch of faces that look pretty scary if you hadn't been dealing with them for years. I live with a constant anxiety on my chest. This all started during trump first term shortly before co-vid.. from that time til now look at were we are. I'm watching all these visions slowly come to pass. I thought I could stay high til end of world but the God has a dif purpose I could not out run. During my time of running like 5 people in short time died in my family an lost my mom on Xmas day. God is truly to be feared first an the devil truly is like a lion sneaking to devour.

God has shown me endless mercy an hopefully u remember these words because these visions are slowly creeping up an maybe it will be some use just to know blessed are the ones who believe without having to see the things I have.. an it is a terrible thing to have to fall into the hands of the living God. Once God sets his heart to something he makes it happen an don't assume he has come to bring peace but a sword. He not going to redeem us in our sins, but save us from our sins.

They have to also reject:

6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
I asked a JW about that scripturr and he told me that Jesus is a mighty god, but Jehovah is Almighty God. These people are not Bible students. They're liars.

Read it again. It says that the name of Jesus is SUPERIOR and MORE EXCELLENT to the angels.

Catholicism has nothing to do with it. You're not a Greek scholar and neither were the Watchtower old men that made your Bible. You can't refute that. You're believing a lie.
Heb 1:4--So he has --BECOME- better than the angels to the extent that he has inherited a name more excellent than theirs)= if not given that name by God thus was equal to them.

Heb 1:4--So he has --BECOME- better than the angels to the extent that he has inherited a name more excellent than theirs)= if not given that name by God thus was equal to them.
It doesn't says Jesus was equal to the angels.

It doesn't say one in purpose. What about "If you've seen me, you've seen the Father".
Jesus only does the Fathers will, he only teaches what the Father told him to teach( John 5:19,30)--He is the Fathers -IMAGE----That is how they see the Father. The Father was in heaven all the time Jesus was on earth.

John 2:19. You can't ignore the Scripture that you don't agree with. Only God can resurrect the dead.
Even the apostles resurrected the dead proving your error. God did it through them, the same way he did it through Jesus. So yes it was God who actually did it. The same with Moses, Moses didn't part the red sea, God did it through him.

Yet God says to worship and obey Him. He's certainly not a created angel, because God can create and destroy angels with a word, so sending an angel to die for sin would be no sacrifice on his part.
God said to do obeisance to his appointed king in reality, not worship.

God does not tell us to worship and obey anyone other than Himself. Certainly not angels, certainly not other created beings. He's very clear about that. And yes, Jesus WAS given all authority when He ascended to the Father, the authority He had from before the world was made:

John 17:

4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.
5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

Clearly, He got back what He had before, and is worthy of worship. No created being is worthy of worship. In fact, angels refuse to let humans worship them.

Revelation 22:

8 And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.
9 Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.
Yes he was the archangel= the glory and position he had, plus called Gods master worker( Prov 8:30)--Not worship, that is error found in the altered trinity translations.

Forum List

Back