Zone1 Protestants never tell you which Church in the world goes back in time to the Resurrection

So you reject Scripture that says "He shall be called Emanuel, God with us".
When was he called Immanuel?--It was just saying that God was with us, not in being, but God did it all through Jesus-Acts 2:22, 1 Cor 8:5-6) Jesus only taught what his Father told him to teach, etc. Its ALL the Fathers will. That is how he was with us.

God doesn't say to obey and worship (same word) anyone other than Himself. In fact, the first commandment of the Mosaic Law was to have no other gods before Him.
Jesus isn't a God. God does it all through him-Acts 2:22. 1 Cor 8:5-6

Matthew 21:

33 Hear another parable: There was a certain householder, which planted a vineyard, and hedged it round about, and digged a winepress in it, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country:
34 And when the time of the fruit drew near, he sent his servants to the husbandmen, that they might receive the fruits of it.
35 And the husbandmen took his servants, and beat one, and killed another, and stoned another.
36 Again, he sent other servants more than the first: and they did unto them likewise.
37 But last of all he sent unto them his son, saying, They will reverence my son.
38 But when the husbandmen saw the son, they said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and let us seize on his inheritance.
39 And they caught him, and cast him out of the vineyard, and slew him.
40 When the lord therefore of the vineyard cometh, what will he do unto those husbandmen?
41 They say unto him, He will miserably destroy those wicked men, and will let out his vineyard unto other husbandmen, which shall render him the fruits in their seasons.
42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

No angel is God's best, because He can create and destroy them on a whim, only His Son is His best. IOW, an angel coming to die would not even be a sacrifice for God.
Gods justice scales are in perfect balance= an eye for an eye--Thus- a perfect-MORTAL- rebelled and sinned-- justice = A perfect -MORTAL- lived sinless but paid the wages of sin he did not owe= the ransom sacrifice.
Satan tempted him because he could have failed.

God doesn't say to obey and worship (same word) anyone other than Himself. In fact, the first commandment of the Mosaic Law was to have no other gods before Him.
God gave Jesus all authority--one best obey him, its all his Fathers will.

It doesn't say archangel. Satan was the anointed Cherub-he was never called archangel.
That still doesn't mean Michael is Jesus. Michael was created. Jesus created everything, even the angels. Also Hebrews chapter 1 is very clear.

And Jesus said--The one who sent him( Father)is THE ONLY TRUE GOD. John 17:3)-- i will believe Jesus since its him i follow.
You don't understand John 17:3. The Father is the only true God and Jesus is the only true God. Too many scriptures say Jesus is God. The problem is you see God as only the Father. That's not Biblical if you believe the New Testament.

When was he called Immanuel?--It was just saying that God was with us, not in being, but God did it all through Jesus-Acts 2:22, 1 Cor 8:5-6) Jesus only taught what his Father told him to teach, etc. Its ALL the Fathers will. That is how he was with us.
I and my Father are One. If you've seen me, you've seen the Father. They are in agreement in everything. Once you accept the Trinity your confusion will clear up and the Scriptures will open up to you. As of now, you don't accept Scripture that contradicts your watchtower doctrine. You can't cherry pick Scripture.

Only God can resurrect the dead. You have a problem with that in John 2:19 and Acts 2:24.

You don't understand John 17:3. The Father is the only true God and Jesus is the only true God. Too many scriptures say Jesus is God. The problem is you see God as only the Father. That's not Biblical if you believe the New Testament.
To many mistranslated by Catholicism scriptures to fit their false council teachings of God being a trinity. How do you get by the fact that in recorded history of those councils no trinity was ever taught or served prior to 381 ce?

I and my Father are One. If you've seen me, you've seen the Father. They are in agreement in everything. Once you accept the Trinity your confusion will clear up and the Scriptures will open up to you. As of now, you don't accept Scripture that contradicts your watchtower doctrine. You can't cherry pick Scripture.
Yes one in purpose. Jesus lives to do his Fathers will. And the true followers live to do his Fathers will( Matt 7:21) that is how we as well become one with them.
Jesus warned those that think they know him--John 15:21-22--That some on account of Jesus' name( thinking they were standing for it) would do things against the true followers-Why? Because they did not know the one who sent him= Father= THE ONLY TRUE GOD.

Why didn't Jesus rebuke Thomas when Thomas called Jesus God?
I believe Thomas looked to heaven when he said my God. All Israelites knew 100% the Messiah has a God,( Psalm 45:7)see the words-fellows( partners)= angels) and know 100% God does not have a God.

verse 4 is clear--without being given the name Jesus was equal to the angels= 100% fact.
Read it again. It says that the name of Jesus is SUPERIOR and MORE EXCELLENT to the angels.
To many mistranslated by Catholicism scriptures to fit their false council teachings of God being a trinity. How do you get by the fact that in recorded history of those councils no trinity was ever taught or served prior to 381 ce?
Catholicism has nothing to do with it. You're not a Greek scholar and neither were the Watchtower old men that made your Bible. You can't refute that. You're believing a lie.

Forum List

Back