PROOF that gun Bans Dont Solve Crime or Prevent Massacres.

In the top ten states for gun murder in 2011, the majority are southern states with lax gun laws. Data from the FBI, who couldn't get the information from Florida and Alabama.

The 10 trigger-happiest states in America - latimes.com

Meaning absolutely nothing at all.

There are two problems with these Southern states. They either have large urban ares who impose gun control laws and restrictions, or who have a high population of families who have long been engaged in crime. For example S Carolina is rated #22 in best gun control laws by the Brady fascists, and Maryland is rated #8. And yet that doesnt do them much good at all.

Mississippi has crime that overflows from Memphis and New Orleans plus the Dixie Mafia in Biloxi.

But no matter how you paint these stats there is nothing to indicate that tighter gun control laws would improve anything, and there is much to suggest things would get much worse such as the failure of gun control to work where it is being implmented and the criminal outreach of the urban crime syndicates would expand.

So meanwhile, fuck off.

Rational gun control laws would preclude you from owning guns if your posts are any indication. That would be a good thing.

Lol, that is bullshit and you know it, twatface.

The country with the lowest gun crime in the world is Switzerland. It requires everyone of age to own, and practice with assault weapons. Carrying the weapons is encouraged by the government and it is quite common to see a couple out bicycling and stopping in at a local rest stop with assault rifles strapped on their backs. They have no gun crime at all and their violent crime is as low as it can get.

They don't have people shooting up the mall or the school because there are any number of people that would kill anyone who tried such a thing.

Guns make for a polite society.....

Would you like to give everyone in America an assault rifle? You cannot compare Switerland and the United States. Attempting to only shows your desperation.

The problem is with your reading and comprehension, no one else had this problem. 'I live in Ireland' is pretty simple.

In the text I quoted you said you were norhtern Ireland, and maybe you have some delusion that you are, I dont know.

I simply made the mistake of trying to make sense of your drunken babbling.

I know better now.

There is peace, and most IRA action was I'm Northern Ireland, which is I'm the UK.

I see now, the spelling error threw you, my apologies.

No problem, and thank you for your kind apology.

You are such a scared little man.

Observing how sexist and racist you are is not a reflection on me, you fascist whore.

You having to resort to name calling is childish, but expected.

It isnt 'name calling' when the charge is legit, which mine is.

Go get tough with a woman, you will feel better. And by the way, that is not sexism.

Yes, that is sexist as you presume that 'getting tough' with a woman is somehow easier for a person. That sort of prejudice and presumption is the core of sexism.

The country with the lowest gun crime in the world is Switzerland. It requires everyone of age to own, and practice with assault weapons. Carrying the weapons is encouraged by the government and it is quite common to see a couple out bicycling and stopping in at a local rest stop with assault rifles strapped on their backs. They have no gun crime at all and their violent crime is as low as it can get.

They don't have people shooting up the mall or the school because there are any number of people that would kill anyone who tried such a thing.

Would you like to give everyone in America an assault rifle? You cannot compare Switerland and the United States. Attempting to only shows your desperation.

And yet gun grabbing whores like yo compare the US to every country in the world if it suits you.

Fucking brainless hypocrits.

The best security of all is to allow certain qualified teachers & administrators to carry a concealed weapon. Unlike with a uniformed cop with a gun, the shooter would have no idea who to target with the first shots. It would also not cost tax payers like the uniformed cop with a gun will.

Columbine High School cop says armed guards at schools coupled with assault weapons ban would keep students safe

The NRA has better solution than AWB to keep the children safe. The Clinton Assault Weapons Ban had been in force 5 years before the Columbine Massacre. Again proving wacko liberal gun bans do not work. Connecticut has very strict gun control laws. Sandy Hook elementary had the "Gold Standard" in school security procedures. They had security cameras, door locks, video ID buzz-in security door, terrorist shooter drills, and other systems.

Tragedy Spotlights Connecticut's Previous Efforts At Gun Control

Connecticut's Previous Efforts At Gun Control - "Lawlor and his colleagues enacted a law based on the idea that there can be warning signs. Now, when someone reports to the police they believe a gun owner poses an imminent danger to themselves or to others, the police can get a warrant to seize the guns — even if no law has been broken. The guns can be kept for a year, and the law also allows for a mental health evaluation.

Bernard Krzynowek had his guns taken the first year the law went into effect. His sister, Christine, called the police when the two of them were having an argument. "I had a pistol on my hip and for some reason she got all uptight and called the police," says the 70-year-old Krzynowek. The police warrant says Christine told them her brother was in possession of guns and "was going to kill her and other relatives." The police seized 39 guns.

"Who's going to take the risk?" Baird says. "What law enforcement officer or what judge is ever going take the risk that they received information like this and then do nothing about it?" In the first ten years after it was enacted, more than 2,000 guns were seized. The majority of the complaints were made by spouses. Mike Lawlor isn't suggesting the law could have prevented the shootings in Newtown, but he believes it has prevented other crimes."

Last edited:

That's not true. Switzerland had 40 Gun Homicides in 2010 and 55 in 2009.

Japan had 11 gun homicides in 2008 (the last year we have figures for.)

Now, that sounds like Japan has a better handle on this problem by banning guns, especially when you consider Japan has 110 million people and Switzerland has only 8 million.

Switzerland also has socialized medicine, and everyone who is mentally ill gets treatement.

And yet gun grabbing whores like yo compare the US to every country in the world if it suits you.

There you go with with the name calling again, talk about brainless, and if you are going to call someone a name, you look a little less stupid if you spell it correctly.

Last edited:

Now, that sounds like Japan has a better handle on this problem by banning guns, especially when you consider Japan has 110 million people and Switzerland has only 8 million.

Switzerland also has socialized medicine, and everyone who is mentally ill gets treatement.

Care to tell us how the population of Switzerland compares to that of the United States? It sort of plays into your silly argument, just a little. :lol:

Care to tell us how the population of Switzerland compares to that of the United States? It sort of plays into your silly argument, just a little. :lol:

I'm sure you probbly think you just made a clever point, but you really didn't.

Joe B's living room.............

star_hammer_and_sickle_wall_art.jpg

Forbs Magazine: "In fact law-abiding citizens in America used guns in self-defense 2.5 million times during 1993 (about 6,850 times per day), and actually shot and killed 2 1/2 times as many criminals as police did (1,527 to 606). Those civilian self-defense shootings resulted in less than 1/5th as many incidents as police where an innocent person was mistakenly identified as a criminal (2% versus 11%).

Just how effectively have gun bans worked to make citizens safer in other countries? Take the number of home break-ins while residents are present as an indication. In Canada and Britain, both with tough gun-control laws, nearly half of all burglaries occur when residents are present. But in the U.S. where many households are armed, only about 13% happen when someone is home.

Recognizing clear statistical benefit evidence, 41 states now allow competent, law-abiding adults to carry permitted or permit-exempt concealed handguns. As a result, crime rates in those states have typically fallen at least 10% in the year following enactment."

Yeah, libtards like you would really love for Americans to become as subservient as the average Joe is in Japan.

AGain, fuck you, Joe, you lying fascist bastard.

There you go with with the name calling again, talk about brainless, and if you are going to call someone a name, you look a little less stupid if you spell it correctly.

In your wanker opinion, ass face.

His very clevere point is that Switzerland did not have serious gun crime, dumbshit.

Its funny how you try to change the topic a bit, then imply he is the one missing your point.

You fucking liar.

If you ban guns then the only people who would be able to defend themselves would be the bad guys and loons because they'd be the only ones with guns. Except for the cops, who would get there after the bad guys and loons had their way.

Is banning guns a leftist means of population control?

Leftist thinking is warped.

I live in Ireland where there is strict gun control. Most of the police do not carry guns. We do not sit around worrying about who has guns and who does not.

I don't worry about who has a gun, and I sure as hell don't worry about who doesn't. Want to know why?

What part of 'I live in Ireland' threw you?

Your babling response, " IRA action was I'm Northern Ireland, which is I'm the UK" seemed to have an ommision of the word 'why' as in " IRA action was I'm Northern Ireland, which is why I'm the UK".

If you could try to be more lucid and sober maybe people wouldnt misunderstand what you are trying to say.

The problem is with your reading and comprehension, no one else had this problem. 'I live in Ireland' is pretty simple.

Everyone guessed differently. I guessed you were just stupid, so I didn't respond.

Forum List

Back