Proof That Dr. Fauci Is To Blame For The Russian Invasion Of Ukraine

struth
Let's all pretend that the Wuhan lab had nothing to do with the Wuhan virus. Let's all pretend that Fauci had no knowledge of the funding that he approved for that lab. Let's all pretend that Fauci did not claim that Covid could not possibly come from that lab. Let's all pretend that "Gain of Function" is not another term for Bio-warfare. Let's all pretend that no other such labs are being funded by U. S. tax dollars in several other countries........That is surely the best way to get down to the nitty gritty of the Truth regarding Covid (and Bio-labs). Obviously just sarcasm.......Some may respond with "where are your links".
That is all you have been doing and continue to do

Pretend

If I were to pretend. I would pretend to believe that Wuhan is the only place on this planet that is conducting "gain of function" research with U. S. funding. That pretending might make me sleep better but it would not be the Truth. The Truth makes sleeping very hard for some of us that seek it.

If I were to pretend. I would pretend to believe that Wuhan is the only place on this planet that is conducting "gain of function" research with U. S. funding. That pretending might make me sleep better but it would not be the Truth. The Truth makes sleeping very hard for some of us that seek it.
Links. Evidence.
It is still an F on your essay.

Sixties Fan. Might it occur to you that I honestly seek truth in a very dangerous time. And that I might have spent enough time "researching" with an open mind to be able to intelligently discuss what I perceive as truthful? You stated "It is still an F on your essay". Let me be clear here... Do you have a "link" to that grade you claim is an F?

Sixties Fan. Might it occur to you that I honestly seek truth in a very dangerous time. And that I might have spent enough time "researching" with an open mind to be able to intelligently discuss what I perceive as truthful? You stated "It is still an F on your essay". Let me be clear here... Do you have a "link" to that grade you claim is an F?
No links. Just nonsense.
You have fooled exactly how many, so far?

I will leave it to the readers of this thread to decide what words are worth their contemplation and what words smack of nonsense.

In post #9 in this thread Sixties Fan ordered me to "Stop spreading lies". Hopefully I have demonstrated that this not my intention.

"Far-right conspiracy theorists are latching onto a new unfounded claim that merges the movement’s peddling of Covid disinformation, its affinity for Russia and its disdain for Ukraine. The baseless theory claims former President Donald Trump is working with the Russian government to destroy bioweapon labs run by Dr. Anthony Fauci, who leads the Biden administration's Covid pandemic response. Victoria Nuland, the U.S. under secretary of state for political affairs, testified before a Senate panel on Tuesday that the White House was concerned Russia could gain access to Ukraine’s “biological research facilities.” She said the U.S. was working with Ukraine to prevent Russia from obtaining access to the materials inside."

Fact of the matter is, this is not just a conspiracy, we have 100% proof that Dr. Fauci in cooperation with neo-Nazi controlled Ukrainian scientists are developing bio-weapons for the purposes of launching an unprovoked attack on Russia...but Trump and Putin foiled their plan and decided to strike first. Putin didn't say this was his reason for invading initially because he didn't want the Ukrainians to know that he knew about their secret bio weapons. Now China has stepped up with more evidence that Biden and Fauci were planning to attack Russian citizens with bio-weapons...

"The Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson mentioned the 26 bio-labs and other related facilities in Ukraine, under the absolute control of the US Department of Defense, as well as the US' 336 biological labs in 30 countries, asking "what is the true intention of the US?"

In the past two years of the COVID-10 pandemic, China has repeatedly explained that the virus came from nature and the West's accusations about the WIV are totally groundless. However, the US government and many US media reports kept hyping the lab leak theory and threatened scientists and journalists who did not agree with that. But the US is now facing its own lab leak questions on its bio labs in Ukraine. Unlike the groundless US slandering about the WIV, there are genuine concerns about the US labs in Ukraine."

What is Dr. Fauci hiding?? He has literally invented a bio-weapon that targets Russian DNA and kills people who are Russian...WTF?? Truth of the matter is, Dr. Fauci is literally the most evil and murderous man who has ever lived....I put him above Hitler; because at least Hitler did what he did to protect his culture and his nation -- Fauci is doing what he does literally because he is evil and wants to kill as many people as he can....Yea, that may be hyperbolic, but sometimes hyperbole makes it easier to dehumanize a person and call for their extermination...and we all know Dr. Fauci is definitely not human. So whose side are you on?? Ukraine and Dr. Fauci or China and Putin and the rest of the heroes who are fighting to protect the world and save it from dangerous bio-weapons that target your DNA; just like Fauci's vaccine does.

How bad does it suck to be you right now when Nuland admitted to the biolabs...you have to add in your Lord of Science Fauxi

Normally I would just let this thread continue without further input. But Sixties Fan post #50 "A master of total BS" has pulled me back into the discussion. Most of us here on this forum are trying to understand what is happening in the world around us. Some of us prefer to live in a pretend world that is supported by "links". IMHO that "pretend world" thinking has the potential to end our way of life. I am not "a master of total BS." I am seeking the truth.......And fed up with those that are OK with the truth being hidden.

Last edited:
I would like to know the truth behind any "Bio-labs" in Ukraine (and the rest of the world). Perhaps that makes me "a master of total BS"

Hopefully our good Doctor Fauci will be on prime time T.V. to give us the facts regarding any "Labs" in the war zone of Europe. Unfortunately that is unlikely. But hey, maybe I'm just "a master of total BS."

Last edited:
Let us look at this:

Blame Dr. Fauci for Putin wanting to take back the territory of Ukraine, and other countries, for his Russian Empire. Putin has been crying ever since the USSR dissolved.

Blame Dr. Fauci for too many humans being stupid enough and not taking a vaccine and using masks which would save their lives as well as other's . Regardless of all other doctors in the world saying the same thing he does to save lives.

In other words:

Two parasites with nothing to do but to spread misinformation for all the other idiots in the world who will believe the toxic garbage they so freely spew.

If it is free, it must be true.

Putin only wants the parts of the Ukraine that are ethnic Russian, which are the Crimea and Donetsk.
There is nothing wrong with that, since Khrushchev (the Ukrainian), should not have given those Russian provinces to the Ukraine in 1955.

Fauci is to blame, not only for funding the research that escaped, but an experimental mRNA vaccine concept that clearly does NOT work, and for demanding masks that prevent any epidemic from being able to end naturally.

There is not a single doctor in the world that says you can use spike proteins for immunity memory, because those spike proteins mimic the spike proteins of our own exosomes.
There is not a single doctor in the world that does not admit that "flattening the curve" is only useful with "full quarantine", and that when you don't use "full quarantine", then it is better to make the epidemic spike and end quickly instead.

So sorry, but you are totally wrong on this.
I have done the research, talked to hundreds of doctors, etc.
Look it up yourself.
The 1918 Spanish flu is used as an example of what NOT to do, meaning "flattening the curve" kills more by preventing a natural quick end.

• Disagree
Reactions: xyz
Whether or not these US biological pathogen labs around the world are for bio weapons or to discover and head off the next epidemic, clearly they are unethical.
They are not in the US so that there is less legal and financial risks.
That is unethical.
Since the Wuhan facility had an accident, any could and eventually will.
So that kind of research should likely be done in more remote areas, not big cities.

And when there is an outbreak, we should not be "flattening the curve" so we can prevent natural termination of the epidemic, in order to be able to sell fake vaccines.
Clearly the mRNA vaccines did not and can not work, but still made over $35 billion each.

• Disagree
Reactions: xyz
How bad does it suck to be you right now when Nuland admitted to the biolabs...you have to add in your Lord of Science Fauxi
How much of an ineffective moron cuck is your cult leader -- for all of this to allegedly be happening when he was president

But this is the guy you feel you must put back in the white house...yall are clowns

Forum List

Back