The ghost of Kiev reappears!

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
In every western sponsored news event and commentary on the current conflict we are being told that Russia is near collapse.
But wait....the reality is that Ukraine is near collapse. I'm the mean time Putin has rearmed, resupplied and restocked his troops even at the massive rate of loss. Pouringoney into this is stupid.... especially if there is a way out diplomatically. The real cost of this alternative would be the loss of US grift and boomerang bucks for the Congress critters...who couldn't give two damns about Ukranians.

In every western sponsored news event and commentary on the current conflict we are being told that Russia is near collapse.
But wait....the reality is that Ukraine is near collapse. I'm the mean time Putin has rearmed, resupplied and restocked his troops even at the massive rate of loss. Pouringoney into this is stupid.... especially if there is a way out diplomatically. The real cost of this alternative would be the loss of US grift and boomerang bucks for the Congress critters...who couldn't give two damns about Ukranians.
Putin puppet! :lol:

Ukraine is down to the average age of their fighters being in their 40s......Meanwhile Russia is slated to field two new Armies (of trained volunteers) by the end of the year.

I wonder what the Vegas odds are?

I think that you needed to include your question Jo. So the question I'm interested in hearing answered is, why does America care?

We're long past hearing the nonsenses that America is trying to save Ukrainians!

I've been constant on my suggestion that America is intent on destroying Russia and I've provided my reasoning for that.
Now Russia just continues to get stronger and more resolved with taking sufficient Ukraine territory to make Russia safely out of the range of the weapons it's supplied by the West.

~~~~~~
I agree, yet Democrats seem to want to destroy Putin.
The question is will the Democrat foreign policy resolve weaken as they did with Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan and Israel.

Forum List

Back