James Yeager Is Going To Ukraine.

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
A long time YouTuber, shit talker, and ā€œself defense instructorā€, is packing up, and heading over. Kinda have to wonder what his real motivations are here. He was recently diagnosed with an incurable disease (ALS I believe). So is he going over there to die, rather than let the disease play out? I suspect so despite what he says. While Iā€™ve never really liked the guy; I canā€™t say Iā€™d do differently myself. So for any of his fans here, heā€™s taking donations, for what I assume is his one way trip to Ukraine.

200.gif

A long time YouTuber, shit talker, and ā€œself defense instructorā€, is packing up, and heading over. Kinda have to wonder what his real motivations are here. He was recently diagnosed with an incurable disease (ALS I believe). So is he going over there to die, rather than let the disease play out? I suspect so despite what he says. While Iā€™ve never really liked the guy; I canā€™t say Iā€™d do differently myself. So for any of his fans here, heā€™s taking donations, for what I assume is his one way trip to Ukraine.

That was sad.

He put out a vid a short while ago announcing his diagnosis. Apparently this disease first presents itself with problems with oneā€™s tongue. Which is why he has his speech impediment. The difference between his last vid I had seen, and his announcement video was shocking. Like I said I didnā€™t like the guy. But damn thatā€™s terrible for him.

Forum List

Back