Cop who repeatedly raped 14 yr old girl over the course of 20 months gets NO jail time!

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
What a bunch of bullshit, this fuck should be in prison for years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ex-Deputy Accused of Rape Takes Plea, Avoids Jail or Sex Offender Registry​

former sheriff's deputy will avoid prison time after taking a plea deal on charges relating to raping a 14-year-old girl.

Brian O. Beck, 47, formerly of the Shelby County Sheriff's Office in Tennessee, pleaded guilty to one charge of aggravated assault on Monday, according to county court records obtained by Law & Crime, as part of a deal brokered with the case's prosecutors. These records also show that the judge in his case reduced his nominal four-year prison sentence to three years of probation. Beck will also not be required to register as a sex offender. Judge Lee Coffee signed off on the documents obtained by the outlet.

Tennessee?

Make it easier for her family and friends.

1647100866445.png

There is something just not right about this whole case.

According to the link....These records also show that the judge in his case reduced his nominal four-year prison sentence to three years of probation.

How can the basic sentence for raping a child only be 4 years to start with?

I would literally pull the switch myself if they choose to execute this guy

Woah there bro didn't you know BLUE LIVES MATTER????

If a cop can go to jail just for raping every once in a while then who's going to want to be a cop?

Oh I agree, now imagine if this dude was black this thread would be 50 pages long by now.
Oh I agree, now imagine if this dude was black this thread would be 50 pages long by now.

If the dude was black, he likely wouldn't have made it to the station.

Just curious, do you really see racism in everything?

Or do you just use it to deflect?

Read the entire article closely, there wasn't enough evidence to take the case farther. If its true I wouldn't blame the father for taking matters into his own hands. But since he pled guilty anyway he should at least be placed on the sex offender registry. My gawd the government will put a man on that list if he relieves himself along a highway so he doesn't wet himself, but let someone like this avoid the public scorn forever?

Forum List

Back