Professional Athletes Lining Up Behind Protestors

oh yes, guys who would be in prison if they couldn't play da sports are defending criminals. So shocking!!!

Who gives a fuck?
Ahh...yes; in my ignorance I will attempt to denigrate them and simultaneously hide my envy at their success...

LOL you're an ignorant motherfucker.

Its a verifiable fact that those guys are as big a criminals as the guys on the street.

As for jealous of their success? Hell no, I say good for them.

PS - And this can be verified - I don't give a fuck what athletes have to say about political stances whether I agree with them or not. They are not qualified to have their opinion matter.

But you believe that you are???...smh...you stupid fucking tree stump.

Do you see me on national TV sporting a stupid shirt either way?

Dumb fuck

keep-it-hood-gangster-fail.jpg

Yeah bear, you're a real bad ass....
er what?

So you are saying football players shoot football players?

Or are you stating that it's ok to shoot someone with their hands up?

What if the meme said, "Zap" instead of "Bang"? What if it was a billy club with the cloud saying, "Bash".....? Options..

Lol.......these idiot negro players are just as much race baiters as Sharpton. Most of them have white's to manage their money for them due to their low IQ's.

Lol.......these idiot negro players are just as much race baiters as Sharpton. Most of them have white's to manage their money for them due to their low IQ's.

Nearly everyone rich uses a financial advisor, not just black athletes...........Not too bright are ya there bigot.

Yeah like those other idiot negroes like Ben Stiller, Elton John and Billy Joel whose white accountants ran off with their money.

Last edited:
When
fyi; If you can say "I can't breath" that is in fact, proof that you are breathing.
No it doesnt. You can say that underwater. I guarantee you that you are not breathing.
he was on the ground saying "I can't breath" he wasn't being choked and still talking, hence still breathing.
You can talk without being able to breath. I just proved it. You can talk underwater. Are you claiming you can breath underwater?

When
fyi; If you can say "I can't breath" that is in fact, proof that you are breathing.
No it doesnt. You can say that underwater. I guarantee you that you are not breathing.
he was on the ground saying "I can't breath" he wasn't being choked and still talking, hence still breathing.
You can talk without being able to breath. I just proved it. You can talk underwater. Are you claiming you can breath underwater?
You didn't prove shit. I am a retired Correctional Officer, my wife is an RN, If you can talk you can breath. Again, video shows him on ground, NOT being choked and talking, hence BREATHING!

When
You didn't prove shit. I am a retired Correctional Officer, my wife is an RN, If you can talk you can breath. Again, video shows him on ground, NOT being choked and talking, hence BREATHING!
You avoided my question. I dont care if you were a CO. That just means you flunked the police academy. My wife is a RN and I worked as a life guard for 5 summers. You can talk without being able to breath. Are you claiming you can breath underwater? Yes or no?

When
You avoided my question. I dont care if you were a CO. That just means you flunked the police academy. My wife is a RN and I worked as a life guard for 5 summers. You can talk without being able to breath. Are you claiming you can breath underwater? Yes or no?
Stupid question.

When
You flunked kindergarden. I chose to be a CO.

When
No you didnt. You flunked out of the academy. I live across the street from a CO dude. Who do you think you are fooling? :laugh:

When
No you didnt. You flunked out of the academy. I live across the street from a CO dude. Who do you think you are fooling? :laugh:
You are a friggin idiot. You are fooled everyday. You worked as a life guard because that is the only job you could get being an ex felon. I hope your neighbor across the street is keeping a close eye on you, thug.

You are a friggin idiot. You are fooled everyday. You worked as a life guard because that is the only job you could get being an ex felon. I hope your neighbor across the street is keeping a close eye on you, thug.
Can you breathe underwater?

Forum List

Back