Obama in danger!!

John Lesley

Rookie
Dec 5, 2014
Buffalo
Secret Service experts worry about Obama 8217 s safety
Who will protect mr. President?
Secret Service has become a joke around the whole world during Obama's term. Numerous scandals inside the structure seem to be unnoticed. But many people start to notice the necessity of more proper protection for Obama.
154363_600.jpg

From Day One, I have thought the nutters would kill him.

He has created jobs and economic recovery, fought for the middle and poor class, drastically reduced the deficit and gotten healthcare for millions - everything the rabid RWs hate.

Whether you love him or hate him or something in-between, he's the president of the United States, the head of the free world, the Commander in Chief and our Secret Service has the job of protecting him and his family.

They have screwed up several times so yes, its a real concern.

From Day One, I have thought the nutters would kill him.

He has created jobs and economic recovery, fought for the middle and poor class, drastically reduced the deficit and gotten healthcare for millions - everything the rabid RWs hate.

Whether you love him or hate him or something in-between, he's the president of the United States, the head of the free world, the Commander in Chief and our Secret Service has the job of protecting him and his family.

They have screwed up several times so yes, its a real concern.
Liar.

obumble is such a bad presidunce that even the secret service flat doesn't care whether he lives or not. The agents take their pay, buy drugs and whores, and hide in the closet.

The only agent on the job that actually caught an intruder was the dog.

I am not surprised. Secret service fits the President. He doesn't care of the state security neither of his own. Obama allowed them to get out of hand himself. I hope he will harvest for such a negligence.
images

I am not surprised. Secret service fits the President. He doesn't care of the state security neither of his own. Obama allowed them to get out of hand himself. I hope he will harvest for such a negligence.
images

I applaud the effort. But....let's try even harder to put together some thoughts so the rest of us can dig where you are coming from. You hope he will harvest? Come on, man. That won't do.

Secret Service experts worry about Obama 8217 s safety
Who will protect mr. President?
Secret Service has become a joke around the whole world during Obama's term. Numerous scandals inside the structure seem to be unnoticed. But many people start to notice the necessity of more proper protection for Obama.
154363_600.jpg
Exactly. Look at whole Obama's staff policy! It's awkward.
The Secret Service and Operation Moonlight - The Washington Post
Secret Service Prostitution Scandal One Year Later People Politics Washingtonian

3 Secret Service agents sent home from Amsterdam
154034_600.jpg

Forum List

Back