Professional Athletes Lining Up Behind Protestors

I disagree. Their opinions matter much more than the average 9-5 worker. Those workers do not have many people as an audience to influence. These players literally have millions world wide.
That's your opinion and if you wish to feel some sports star or Hollywood celebrity's opinion means more than yours simply because more people know their name so be it.
No its not my opinion. Its a fact. More people know Lebron James than know you. You are nothing. He is a superstar. Guess who most people know better. You or Lebron?
That doesn't make his opinion any more valuable. than mine or anyone else's I don't mistake quantity for quality.
It makes his opinion more valuable than yours. Thats how human nature works. Thats why Jessie Ventura and Alex Schwarzenegger became governors. You may think your opinion holds more weight than the players but I assure you it doesnt.
You are an idiot, Arnold not Alex. Leptons opinion is not more important than anyone else's. Idiot.

Doesnt really matter what his name his. My point is that simply by being a celebrity people voted them in. Youre an idiot if you dont realize the masses hold their opinions in higher regard than someone who works for someone else 9-5.

Kobe chimes in

1e58ace251a9eca6c20bfdb4b7a636ce_crop_north.jpg

B4dquD5CEAA-4pV.jpg:large

Big deal, they have the same freedom of speech as us, and their opinions are just as unimportant.
Thats where you are wrong. If their opinions were unimportant you would not hear about them just like few people know about your opinion. Since they are in the public limelight their opinions are infinitely more important than yours. The fact that you took time to comment on the thread proves that you feel its a big deal despite your words.

Forum List

Back