Profanity

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
What’s up all of a sudden with the upsurge in the use of profanity on this board? I mean, ya can hardly go into any fucking thread without seeing some dopey motherfucker resorting to some shitty language or verbally sucking dick.

So many incomprehensible illiterate assholes. I have a recommendation for all of you profane scumbags: eat the corn out of my shit.

The art of cursing is lost on most. Profanity should be like the sprinkles on top of an ice cream cone of thought and reason. There is no better way to add emphasis to a statement. You should also know when to turn it off.

What’s up all of a sudden with the upsurge in the use of profanity on this board? I mean, ya can hardly go into any fucking thread without seeing some dopey motherfucker resorting to some shitty language or verbally sucking dick.

So many incomprehensible illiterate assholes. I have a recommendation for all of you profane scumbags: eat the corn out of my shit.
LibTards think profanities are facts.

I've seen you in the Sewer thread...
I know you met this deranged feller...
5mvhyo.jpg

I

I have a vocabulary almost as long as FrancoHfw. FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING FUCK.
I once read about a mechanic who resignedly told a distraught customer about the car that had been brought in for repair: “the fucking fucker’s fucked.

The customer promptly understood.

Forum List

Back