Pro wrestling is scary.

[QUOT
"Jabronis will say wrestling's fake but half of this would kill them"

Em5hL2nW8AAfQkc

Smoking will kill you too, but 'pro' wrestling is still fake.

Real wrestling is a real sport.
When I started wrestling in tenth grade no one went to wrestling matches. I was jv when I first started and I completely destroyed everyone I wrestled. I didn’t know how to wrestle so each match was me picking guys up, headlocks, pancakes, taking guys down letting them up and repeating. My main move was tie you up, lunge back and snap your head down to the floor then push your head towards my feet as I spin around to get behind you. Incredible low center of gravity and really good at balance strength and instinct. Even my senior year I knew very few moves but no one could pin me or keep me down.

Word got around that my matches were fun to watch so people started coming to the matches.

My sophomore year the varsity guys were supposed to be in the locker room getting ready but they would tell the coach they had to watch my matches. I destroyed guys and if I couldn’t then the guy I was wrestling was really good and it would be a brawl.

If I had to pick a fighter I was most like I would say mike Tyson.

If I had to pick a bullshitter you are most like in telling idiotic lies, I would say Jitler. You're full of crap and everything you claim is a lie, fish. This has been established many times by now.
I forgot my point. Wrestling may be a sport but most of the matches are boring. I was more Greco Roman upper body not wrestling on the ground. If I was on the ground I was putting your pussy shoulders on the Matt.

You're a lying sack of shit, little fish. You've been exposed time and time again.

Wrestling And judo have the most injuries !!

Krav is for middle age men with little ability and zero experience
Krav Maga
Fighting System
Krav Maga
Krav Maga is a military self-defence and fighting system developed for the Israel Defense Forces and Israeli security forces derived from a combination of techniques sourced from aikido, boxing, wrestling, judo, and karate.
I think its a little more then for old men :)

[QUOT

Em5hL2nW8AAfQkc

When I started wrestling in tenth grade no one went to wrestling matches. I was jv when I first started and I completely destroyed everyone I wrestled. I didn’t know how to wrestle so each match was me picking guys up, headlocks, pancakes, taking guys down letting them up and repeating. My main move was tie you up, lunge back and snap your head down to the floor then push your head towards my feet as I spin around to get behind you. Incredible low center of gravity and really good at balance strength and instinct. Even my senior year I knew very few moves but no one could pin me or keep me down.

Word got around that my matches were fun to watch so people started coming to the matches.

My sophomore year the varsity guys were supposed to be in the locker room getting ready but they would tell the coach they had to watch my matches. I destroyed guys and if I couldn’t then the guy I was wrestling was really good and it would be a brawl.

If I had to pick a bullshitter you are most like in telling idiotic lies, I would say Jitler. You're full of crap and everything you claim is a lie, fish. This has been established many times by now.
If I had to pick one person as my least favorite usmb member hands down it’d be you.

You're full of shit as always, fish.

Wrestling And judo have the most injuries !!

Krav is for middle age men with little ability and zero experience
Krav Maga
Fighting System
Krav Maga
Krav Maga is a military self-defence and fighting system developed for the Israel Defense Forces and Israeli security forces derived from a combination of techniques sourced from aikido, boxing, wrestling, judo, and karate.
I think its a little more then for old men :)
I trained it for 4 yrs !!
It’s overrated

I have been in some serious fights where I thought I may lose my life. Not many. But wrestling/ grappling ''.ground and then pound'' along with some redneck dirty fighting, gouging and stomping. I always had a hard punch but used only when they were down in a good hold.

I never took any classes. My dad taught me a few grappling moves the rest was self taught. And I did pick up some good tips from watching ''pro rasslin'':)

[QUOT

Em5hL2nW8AAfQkc

Exact opposite. Who would make the shit I say up? I’d have to be a weirdo.

You are a weirdo, loser.

[QUOT

Em5hL2nW8AAfQkc

Exact opposite. Who would make the shit I say up? I’d have to be a weirdo.

You are a weirdo, loser.
Everyone let out a huge sigh when New England lost. Lol.

Forum List

Back